Announcement

A dark past

No one's POV

"hey!" Someone tapped Seohee on her shoulder.

Seohee turned around and was greeted by a familar face.

"You dropped something, here" the boy handed a book to her.

"Thanks, What is-" As Seohee was about to ask for his name, he walked away.

Gosh, he is rude. 

Seohee walked to class and was greeted by a tense atmosphere. Everyone was practically glaring at her, especially the girls.

What the hell, not again.

"hey we are meet again," It was the girl who came after her the other day.

"Oh its you again," Seohee said.

"I just came here to tell you this," She whispered something into Seohee's ear.

"stay away from Myungsoo, or else something bad might happen," Seohee scoffed.

"Whatever,I don't have to listen to you," Seohee said.

"try me," She walked away with her gang.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE SCHOOL HALL NOW," The prinicpal announced via the speakers.

Everyone cheered as they could skipped the first 2 periods in the morning.

Thank god, I hate history and Maths.

Seohee walked towards the hall slowly and managed to get one of the back seats.

"heyyyy Seoheeeee" Myungsoo sang as he took the seat beside her.

"oh my god," Seohee said, shocked.

"Gotcha," Myungsoo smiled.  Seohee just ignored and waited for the principal to start his speech.

"Good Morning students, I called for all of you here today because I have something important to announce. You see, the annual arts competition is coming. And as always, our school will be taking part in 3 categories, namely dance, photography and singing. The teachers in charge of each category will now elaborate on the details." the principal handed the mic to a female and teacher and she continued going on.

I should take part in the photograhy one. Seohee listened attentively for the details. It was the first time she getting excited over such stuffs.

"Are you going to take part in any?" Myungsoo leaned in and whispered.

"I don't know, are you?" Seohee asked, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Maybe photography?" Myungsoo answered.

WHAT.

"oh okay," Seohee replied simply.

I know you are going to take part in photography. Myungsoo thought as he saw Seohee listening intently. 

Let's be fair competitors. Myungsoo turned and listened as well.

Soon, the talk ended and the principal came on stage again.

"We hope everyone would try to take part, let's try our best! Thank you!" No one applauded and everyone just stood up and walked towards the exit, proceeding for lunch.

Seohee walked towards class, her mind totally on the competition. 

"So...You are going to take part in photography right?" Myungsoo said.

"How did you know?" Seohee stopped.

"Your eyes," He pointed.

"I see, are you going for work later?" Seohee asked, changing the topic.

"Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Let's go together then," She said.

Did she just ask me to go with her?! 

"Wait, did you just ask me to go to work with you together?!" Myungsoo said.

"yeah..problem? We can always go on our own," Seohee sat down and took her lunch.

"n-no, meet at the gate!" He smiled and rushed off somewhere.

He's being extremely weird.


YAY! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! WRITERS' BLOCK! D: ANYWAYS, I AM BACK!!

tumblr_mdzjidsw3m1r40rxao1_500.gif

OUR GRANDPA GYU HAS FINALLY MADE HIS OFFICIAL DEBUT!! /pops confetti/

tumblr_md8edglWEY1ra0v3no1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mdtipu2GVk1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

I.... died....

tumblr_mdz1n80UWR1qjudfbo1_500.gif

what is yongguk doing omg

 

Btw I have exactly 3 more practices before my 2 week break! Which means more update! And I have a new FF idea, so can y'all vote and choose who you guys want me to use as the lead?:> i might be using BAP yeah!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! n___n