the night

A dark past

No one's POV

"Yah Myungsoo, its late now, aren't you gonna go home?" Seohee sat at her table, flipping through her books.

"I am lazy, can I spend the night here?" Myungsoo rolled on the bed.

"No, Yoomi won't agree," Seohee said as she solved a maths problem.

"Ask her! Stop doing those maths sums!" Myungsoo got up and laid his head on the table.

"Fine fine, You are annoying me sheesh," Seohee agreed.

"I only annoy youuuuu," Myungsoo sang as Seohee left the room.

"Unnie, Myungsoo wants to spend the night here, is it fine with you?" Seohee popped her head in the room.

No answer.

"Is she in the toilet?" Seohee muttered as she checked the toilet.

No sight of her.

Maybe she went out to buy stuffs. Seohee went back to find Myungsoo doodling on a post-it.

"Yoomi isn't home, but I guess you can spend the night here?" Seohee said.

"JINJIA!" Myungsoo stopped what he was doing.

"Yeah, but not in my room, the living room of course!" Seohee said.

"awwwwww," Myungsoo pouted.

"I am not letting you sleep in my room so soon!" Seohee placed her finger on his lips.

"but, that's means I will get a chance, right!" Seohee shrugged.

"No promises. Let me get you some blankets," Seohee walked out of the room again.

"Let me help you!" Myungsoo paste the purple post-it on Seohee's books and followed her.

"Here you go!" Seohee passed him the blankets.

"Thanks, but you sure I can't sleep in your room?" Myungsoo asked, a little disappointed.

"No, the time will come soon, just be patient!" Seohee smiled.

"Fine, let's watch a movie!" He suggested.

"watch it yourself, I need to finish up my work," Myungsoo frowned.

"Boyfriend comes first!" Seohee rolled her eyes.

"Too bad," Seohee said as she walked back.

She really is different. Myungsoo thought as he browsed through the channels.

"What's this?" Seohee took the post-it from her book as she sat down.

'Choi Seohee, Hwaiting! But don't ignore me so often please T.T' There was a chibi drawing of her and Myungsoo holding hands.

"That's pretty cute," Seohee chuckled as she sticked it on her wall instead. She pulled out another post-it and sticked it on her wall.

'050212- the day we got together, don't forget!' There were hearts drawn everywhere and a chibi of them together, holding cameras.

"I never knew I could draw so well," Seohee smiled as she admired it.

"Are you sure you don't wanna watch a movie together?" Myungsoo popped his head in.

"I am almost done, wait," Seohee finished off her last sentence.

"Ppali!!" He hurried.

"fine fine," She packed her things and switched off her lights before following Myungsoo.

"Do you like romance, comedy, action or horror?" Myungsoo handed out the DVDs.

"Where did you get those?" Myungsoo pointed at the table.

"Oh, I pick horror! This movie is pretty nice!" Seohee took the DVD and placed it in the player.

"Are you sure you wanna watch Sinister?" Myungsoo swallowed his saliva.

"Yeah, Don't tell me you are scared?" She challenged.

"N-no! I will prove it to you!" Myungsoo said.

"I shall see about that!" She murmured.

Halfway through the movie, Myungsoo was closing his eyes, afraid of the bloody scenes. 

"Who's the scared one?" Seohee whispered into his ears.

"Oh my god, that scared me!!" Seohee started laughing at his cowardness.

"I never knew you were this scared!" She teased.

"let's ju-just continue the movie," His cheeks flushed red due to embarrassement.

"Are you sure?" Seohee asked.

"No, can we stop watching?" Myungsoo gave up, defeated.

"Alright there little boy," Seohee said as she stopped the movie.

"I am not little!" He backhugged her.

"Let me go!!" Seohee struggled.

"No, unless you take back your words!" Myungsoo said.

"fine!" Myungsoo let her go.

"That was your 2nd time doing that!" Seohee said.

"Too bad!" Myungsoo stuck out his tongue. Seohee yawned.

"Goodnight, I wanna sleep!" She yawned again.

"WAIT!" Myungsoo ran towards her and crashed his lips against hers.

"That was for today! Goodnight, see you in the morning!" Myungsoo winked.

Seohee just stared at his backview, in a daze as she felt her heart beat faster.

Myungsoo has to seriously stop doing that. She messed her hair, confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"hey sweetie, come here!" A guy slapped Seohee's cheeks as she struggled to break free.

"Get away from me you bastards!" She kicked her legs at them and was about to run away when someone pulled her hair.

"Not too soon," The guy smirked as he held her face. He threw her onto the bed as Seohee backed away.

"don't worry, I won't do much," He went towards and started ing her shirt. Seohee felt helpless. He continued and took off his shirt as well.

"You seem pretty good," He ripped off her shirt and Seohee covered herself with her arms.

"There's no need to hide," He kissed her and Seohee felt her tears streaming down. He went on and started touching her thighs.

"let me go!!" She screamed as he took off her shorts.

"STOP!!!STOP!!" Seohee woke up, panting heavily. It was a nightmare.

"hey hey, you alright?" Myungsoo rushed in and consoled her.

"I am scared," Seohee hugged Myungsoo and she cried.

"It's okay, it's only a nightmare," He touched her hair.

"Why do you want me, I am dirty and everything," Seohee asked in between sobs. Myungsoo broke away from the hug and faced her.

"Look, you aren't dirty.  I don't need a reason to like you, you make me feel happy. I won't mind your past, after all, it's in the past." He explained as he tucked her hair behind her ears. Seohee cried harder, touched at his words.

"Don't cry, you look ugly," He got up and gave her a tissue as Seohee wiped her tears away.

"That's so cliche and I am not even pretty," Seohee said.

"well, you are perfect in my eyes," Myungsoo held her hands as he sat on the floor.

"You are so cheesy," Seohee poked his forehead.

"Only for you, are you feeling better?" He asked, still a little worried.

"yes, i am feeling better. Sorry for waking you up," She scratched her hair.

"Its okay, anything for you!" Myungsoo smiled.

"Stop being so cheesy!" Seohee said.

"Too bad! Anyways, see you in the morning!" He was about to leave when Seohee grabbed his hand.

"Stay here, please?" This time, there was fear in her eyesMyungsoo nodded and walked towards the empty side.

"goodnight, myungsoo, i love you," Seohee whispered as she turned and faced the other side.

"I heard that, I love you too," Myungsoo said as he faced her backview.


Omg such a cheesy chapter! Did y'all like it!! comment and subscribe!!

tumblr_megz0fO3ZU1qbaya2o6_250.gif

awkward laugh hahaha.

tumblr_m796qzkLvT1r8qk07o1_500.gif

pmsl sunggyu

tumblr_mbj2zip6NF1qdjbamo1_500.gif

nakkeohaja juseyo

So i was upvoted thrice!! Omg I was like:

tumblr_mdedruAcdM1r62sifo3_250.gif

Thank you all so much!! Please do continue supporting me!! Saranghaeyo <3

tumblr_mehb0dsVBI1r0xuh4o1_r1_500.png

By the way from the poll earlier, seems like woohyun won it! Here's the link to the foreword!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/332117/pitch-perfect-comedy-infinite-namwoohyun-romance-schoollife-woohyun