The anonymous.

A dark past

No one's POV

Morning came and Myungsoo was soon awake. He turned and looked at his arms around Seohee's waist. He smiled and hugged her tighter. He never knew Seohee would be his so soon. Despite her past, he loved her from the moon and back.

I promise to never leave you and always make you happy. He played with her long straight hair as he thought of what he had to do today.

"GOT IT!" He exclaimed. Seohee started tossing and turning.

"Oops," He mumbled.

"Myungsoo, are you awake?" Seohee asked as opened her eyes.

"Oh yes, good morning my baby," Myungsoo greeted as he caressed her cheeks. 

"Morning, what time is it?" Seohee rubbed her eyes.

"7am," Myungsoo answered as he stretched and yawned.

"What?! We are going to be late for school!!" Seohee got up and started panicking.

"hurry!!" Seohee pulled Myungsoo since he refused to get up.

"okay okay chill there babe," Myungsoo followed her.

"Stop your cheesiness and change hurry!!" Seohee hurried.

"I don't have an extra set..." Myungsoo scratched his head.

"Oh right omg what now?" Seohee paced up and down.

"Chill there, I am just gonna phone my driver and ask him to drop by with a new set of clothes!" Myungsoo said.

"Oh okay, go wash up! Quick! There's another bathroom at the kitchen, use that!" Seohee was about to shut the door when Myungsoo stopped her.

"Aren't we going to share one?" Myungsoo smirked.

"Oh my god, Kim Myungsoo!! GO WASH UP NOWWW!" Seohee closed the door and took a quick shower and she was done.

"Myungsoo, is he-" Seohee was about to approach him when he came out with a towel at his waist.

Oh , now what, Seohee chill. She quickly turned around and avoided eye contact with him.

"I am just gonna check if Yoomi is at home!" She ran off. Myungsoo stood there and laughed at her cute reaction.

I never knew Seohee would be shy about this. He went back to her bedroom.

"Unnie! Are you home?" Seohee knocked on her door. No answer.

That's weird. She can't be out alone the whole night. She must have went out early in the morning. Seohee shrugged and walked off.

"Myungsoo, are you in there?" Seohee checked.

"Yes, I am," He answered.

"Are you wearing any clothes?" No answer.

"I am coming in~" Seohee peeped.

Just then, the doorbell rang. 

"I am gonna go get the door.." Seohee mumbled as she walked out.

Damn, stupid bell. I could have given her a little surprise. Myungsoo popped out from behind the door.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, Are you Myungsoo's driver?" Seohee bowed as she opened the door.

"Oh yes, I am here to pass him his uniform. Is he home?" the driver asked.

"Give it to me, I shall pass it to him!" Seohee said.

"Ah, Okay then!" He placed it in her hands.

"Myungsoo! Your uniform!" Seohee went in the room, only to be greeted by Myungsoo who was only in a tank top.

"Oh thanks babe!" He took it as he put them on. Seohee just took her bag and rushed out, with her heart beating rapidly.

Seohee chill. It's only a tank top. Seohee breathed in and out as she erased the image from her mind. Just then, Myungsoo walked out with his hair in a mess. Even though, it was pretty messy, he still did look handsome. Seohee just stared at him.

"Yah, quit staring! Let's go!" Myungsoo said.

"Oh oh what, let's go!" She grabbed her bag with Myungsoo behind. 

"Oh, I just thought it be faster if my driver sent us to school," Myungsoo spun around.

"Arasseo," Seohee locked the door. The driver was still there, like what Myungsoo said.

"Ah, Myungsoo!" The driver opened the door.

"Morning Ahjussi!" Myungsoo greeted. Seohee smiled and entered the car.

"Myungsoo, are you sure about this? Your identity's gonna be exposed," Seohee whispered.

"No one said we were going to alight right in front of the gates," He winked.

"Oh I owe you something by the way," Myungsoo said.

"What is it?" Seohee asked and Myungsoo just crashed his lips on hers.

"A morning kiss," he smiled.

"stop kissing me!" Seohee said.

"I know you like it!" Myungsoo stuck his tongue out. Just when Seohee was about to say something, the driver stopped the car.

"Is this alright?" He asked.

"Nae! Thanks ahjussi!" Myungsoo got off and Seohee followed him.

"why are we here?" Seohee asked.

"We are gonna run to school," He whispered into her ears. Seohee's eyes widen as she checked her watch. 5minutes till school starts.

"come on, let's go!" Myungsoo ran as he held her hands. Thank god, they were on time.

"See you during lunch," He placed a kiss on her cheeks. Seohee just touched her cheeks.

Myungsoo, you got to stop doing that.  Both of them parted their ways as they rushed to class. Seohee heaved a sigh of relief since the teacher wasn't there yet. Seohee went to her seat and fiddled with her phone.

"Yah, Choi Seohee. Why did Myungsoo kiss you?" Minah approached her. Everyone in the class started whispering and pointing.

"I don't have to tell you, like I always said, it's none of your business," Seohee retorted.

"I. HAVE. THE. RIGHTS. TO. KNOW. He's mine," Minah shouted. 

Possessive much. Seohee ignored her.

"Answer me!" Minah slammed the table.

"I am-" Seohee was about to tell her the truth when the teacher entered the class. Left with no choice, Minah left Seohee's seat reluctantly but gave her a death glare when she returned to her seat.

Class ended. Seohee left the classroom in a hurry since she didn't want to be bombarded with questions. Her phone vibrated.

I see you are having fun with Myungsoo.

-Anonymous

Seohee gasped. It was that anonymous again. The one who knew her secret, besides Myungsoo.

Who are you and what do you want.

-Seohee

She waited for a reply. The wait wasn't long and the anon soon replied.

I am just someone who wants a little fun. That's enough for now. See you in school.

-Anonymous

Seohee looked around. There was no one who was texting in the hallway. She hurried to class and organised her thoughts. 

Who could it be? She thought hard. It couldn't be Minah. Even though she was threatening, she wouldn't resort to such stuffs. Definitely not Yoo-ah. She seemed nice and she barely even knew her well. There was someone and Seohee just couldn't figure out who it was. She closed her eyes and tried to see if there was any suspicious. The guy who helped picked up her book. She recalled the scene.

"hey!" Someone tapped Seohee on her shoulder.

Seohee turned around and was greeted by a familar face.

"You dropped something, here" the boy handed a book to her.

"Thanks, What is-" As Seohee was about to ask for his name, he walked away.

Gosh, he is rude. 

He was familar. Seohee thought real hard as she tried to figure out who he was. She barely saw him in school though. 

Just who are you? She started scribbling on her paper, not paying attention. Suddenly, someone popped in her mind.

Could it be? No way man. Seohee thought. There was a fifty percent chance that it was him. Throughtout the classes before lunch, she couldn't concentrate. No matter how much she wanted to not believe that he was back, there was a chance it really was him.

"Seohee!" Someone called her. Seohee turned around. It was Myungsoo.

"hey there, let's go to the rooftop!" He grabbed her wrist.

"How was classes so far?" Myungsoo asked.

"Fine...Just that..." Seohee sighed.

"what happened?" He looked at her with worried eyes.

"There's this person who knows my secret. He keeps sending my messages," Seohee took out her phone and showed him.

"Don't worry babe, I will help you find out," Myungsoo said as he handed her a drink.

"Thanks Myungsoo," Seohee looked at him.

"Anything for you," Seohee placed her head on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, meet you at the gates after school! We have work!" Seohee said.

"Oh right," Myungsoo said. 

Little did they knew, someone was eavsdropping and snapping pictures.


YAY who's the anonymous :O ? LALALALA. Anyways subscribe and comment! 

tumblr_m11wh4EMF41rp8wnno1_500.gif

Nothing's over yeah /winks/

tumblr_mdsgyaNJhH1r1tcxho1_500.gif

frustrated myung

image

stop omfg ;www;

tumblr_meqb1qs7PY1r4fnj8o1_r1_500.gif

Myungyeol feels everywhere omfg i cant

tumblr_meqha4ngVF1roki78o1_500.gif

Yeol laugh omg

tumblr_m7ujkrbJoa1rseebeo1_500.gif

omg dongwoo asdfghjkl

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME YA! <3 comment and subscribe <3

OMG BTW I GOT UPVOTED 4 TIMES OMFG THANK GYU SO MUCH <3

tumblr_mergxyvEAE1qjwzuoo4_250.gif