New colleagues

A dark past

Seohee's POV

I thought about the anonymous who sent the text earlier as i walked towards the mall for work.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo-ah iminida," She bowed. 

Is she my new colleague? I walked into the shop without even looking at her.

"You must be Seohee! I am your new colleague!" She exclaimed as she tapped on my shoulder.

"oh okay," i gave an awkward smile before heading towards the changing room. 

"Seohee, Seohee," Yoo-ah called.

"Huh, what," I snapped out.

"You alright? You been cleaning this spot since like, ten minutes ago!" She said.

"Yeah I am fine, just some thoughts," I walked towards the rilakkuma section and started to put everything neatly.

It can't be that girl. I just met her today. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I thought about a possible person, but there was none. Besides, I just transferred recently, no one could possibly know my secret.

And it can't be Yoo-ah, I only met her like today?! 

As I packed the section, I realised that there was this shadow everywhere I go. It wasn't Myungsoo's for sure. The shadow gave me a strong feeling.

It has to be him or her right?

This morning when Myungsoo was in my class, there was this shadow outside the class but I ignored it, thinking that it was not important. I breathed in deeply as I made my mind to find out who the identity of the person. 

The person better not be someone I know, geez.

"Hello." A voice said from behind. I turned around.

It was a rilakkuma suit with someone in it. 

"What, are you my other new colleague again?" I gave it a look. 

The person nodded slightly.

I folded my arms as I tried to contain my laughter.

"I see, have fun working here," I went back to packing, laughing slightly.

"What do I do?" The voice sounded like Myungsoo.

So it is Myungsoo, huh. My sixth sense is always right. I smirked.

"You," I pointed.

"Go to the other sections and entertain the kids," I pushed him towards the kids.

"omo, kyeopta!" "i wanna play with it" "play with me!" The kids gathered around the rilakkuma and started pulling it everywhere.

I turned around, not wanting Myungsoo to see me and i started laughing heartily.

Myungsoo Myungsoo Myungsoo

I turned back and stared at Myungsoo play with the children in the suit. It was amusing to see his childish side. He gave me a thumbs-up and I just nodded, keeping my cool. 

"Unnie, come play with us!" A young girl pulled my shirt.

"Mianhae, Unnie needs to work. You have him," I pointed. 

The young girl just pouted and I patted her head before signalling for her to go back.

Suddenly, a little boy accidentally pushed Myungsoo and he fell on the ground and the head of the suite fell off.

Knew it.

Myungsoo just looked at me, embarrassed while I just stood there tapping my foot.

"Erm Seohee, let me explain, I-" I cut him off.

"I knew it was you," He seemed a little startled.

"How did you know?" He eyed me.

"it was pretty obvious," I helped him up and he dusted the suit.

"I just wanted to cheer you up, since you were down today?" I nodded.

"thank you, now go on and play with them," The children stared at Myungsoo, waiting for him to continue. He wore the head and continued playing with them.

Thanks for cheering me up, Myungsoo. I smiled.

After a day at work, it was finally time to knock off. 

"Seohee, coffee later?" Myungsoo came up to me.

"fine, you have a lot of explaining to do," I walked off.


Hey guys chapter 9!! I deleted my notice, it took up some space huh, anyways, i didn't get to perform sadly. sighs, oh well. /shrugs/ I be updating chapter 10 too!

BBUING BBUING FOR Y'ALL <3

tumblr_mdf2rmvYXD1rh8c3jo1_500.gif