School

A dark past

 

We got the power
I got the power
Don’t submit under them
Don’t be like that and lift your head up
We got the power
Fight against them and don’t look at me with your angelic face. Everything is a lie
 
Seohee's phone alarm rang. It was 6.30am and school starts at 8am. She dread the thought of going to school. She didn't want to make friends. She just wanted to get it over and done with. Graduate and get a decent job. 
 
She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. She started touching her face and felt disgusted. Tears started to form but she held it back. 
 
"No more crying or else you will be deemed as weak." She faced herself.
She took a slight shower and changed into her uniform. The uniform was a combination of a blouse and skirt that was slightly below the knee. She wore a pair of shorts underneath and tied her hair into a simple bun.
 
Unnie, I made breakfast before leaving and take care of yourself while I am in school! 
 
-Seohee <3
 
Seohee left the house and walked to school. 
 
This place is like hell. Seohee thought. 
 
The school had graffiti all over the walls. The girls all had their skirts above their thighs. s was what Seohee would describe them. 
 
"woah is she like new?" "she's a good catch" "why is she so pale? She takes drugs?!" Seohee heard whispers and murmurs as she walked towards to office. It wasnt something she faced for the first time. The students in the school she attended in America gave her the exact same look.
 
"here's your timetable, Choi Seohee. Classroom 01-3 is down the hallway and then turn right," the lady said. Seohee bowed and walked off.
 
As she entered the classroom, it was chaotic. Girls were flirting with the guys, the guys were kissing the girls. 
 
What the hell. Ew. She walked over to an empty seat and started ignoring the scenes. 
 
"Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you."  She turned around to see a guy smiling at her.
 
"omo, why is Myungsoo oppa talking to that girl" "she's going to get it" "oppa!!" the girls in the room started screaming at the scene.
 
Kingka, I see.
 
"erm hello. I dont think we should be talking," she pointed at all the girls glaring at her and turned back.
 
Myungsoo POV
 
"Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself to the girl.
 
That moment she entered the classroom, I found her different. She looked around without any emotions and I saw her eye the seat in front of me.
Who knew, she would reject me. 
 
She's really different. There's something about her that makes her stand out.
 
"I-" I was about to say something when the teacher entered.
 
Great timing. Geez.  i rolled my eyes and concentrated.
 
RRIINNGG! Time for the next period. I tried to catch up with her but she left the moment class ended.
 
She's fast.
 
"oppa!!" "why were you talking to her!!" "talk to me, oppa!!" 
 
this fangirls. I left the room and ignored. I dont see a point in explaining to them anyway.
 
I walked to the next class and searched for the girl. No, she was not in the same class as me this time. I sighed and went to my seat. Throughout the whole lesson, i was thinking about the girl. Why did she reject me? Girls usually swoon over me, but not her. I scratched the back of my head. 
 
i need to know her name. 
 
"Kim Myungsoo, mind to tell me the answer to this algebra question?" The teacher asked.
 
.
 
"erm...erm..." i thought for a moment.
 
"As expected, you were not listening. pay attention!" The teacher said.
 
I bowed and sat back down.
 
 

 Hello guys! Chapter two YAY!! Is it too short? Too long? so many silent readers...:"(

tumblr_mc2abj9aff1r6yz4u.gif

the way Daehyun holds Youngjae's face. Oh my.

AND URI KYUZIZI HAS RELEASED HIS SOLO SINGLE!!! ITS SO PERFECT /CRIES/ 

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7LDlof-ls

I am so proud of him :") 

okay sorry for spazz!! comment and subscribe!! n___n