End of School

A dark past

No one's POV

It was the last period of the day before school ended for the day. Everyone was eyeing the clock and counting down till school ends.

5 minutes more.  Seohee tapped her fingers as she listened to the teacher. 5 minutes seemed like forever.

RIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! 

The class immediately broke into cheers but the teacher soon interrupted.

"Class, you are dimissed. Remember to do your homework!" The teacher reminded before he left.

Well, like finally. Seohee packed her bag and slung it on her right shoulder as she walked out.  Suddenly, she was stopped by someone.

"oh hello, we meet again. I am that guy from your History class this morning and I just wanted to know your name," Myungsoo said.

What the hell is wrong with this guy. Sheesh.

"Are you like stalking me?" Seohee questioned as she rolled her eyes before walking away.

Myungsoo's POV 

I was walking towards to gate when I spotted the girl from the class this morning. 

BINGO! Here's my chance!  I ran and caught up with her.

"oh hello, we meet again. I am that guy from your History class this morning and I just wanted to know your name," I said.

I honestly had no idea what I was doing at that point in time.

"Are you like stalking me?" she questioned as she rolled her eyes before walking away.

Did I just get rejected?! I never got rejected. No, I am not a flirt but I never did get rejected before.

"HEY-" I shouted but she walked away. I scratched the back of my head. Who knew a girl who I just wanted to befriend would reject me. I made my way home as I thought more about the girl. I always handpicked my friends and never did allow people to befriend me. Why? I was rich. People could just befriend me because of my background and as what people always say- Fake Friends. I made my way to the nearby cafe.

"YO MYUNGSOO!"I turned around. Sungyeol.

"hey, How's school!" He sipped on his mocha.

"I met this girl in my morning class and she seemed pretty cool. She didnt fangirl and spazz about how I was talking to her, and when i introduced myself twice, she rejected me. TWICE!" I explained.

"woah, that's some tough girl." Sungyeol said. Only Sungyeol knew about my status. I have known him since young- childhood friends.

We spent the rest of the time chatting and chatting and ordered 3 cups of coffee each.

Seohee's POV

I walked home slowly as I thought about what happened. 

Did a kingka just asked me for my name? But why? I snapped out of my thoughts as I made my way to the nearby shopping mall. I needed a job. My aunt had told me she found me a job at a children's store around the neighbourhood. 

" hello, My name's Choi seohee and I am here to report for work," I informed the lady at the counter.

"Oh, Choi Seohee? Here's your uniform and you can start work right away," the lady smiled and I bowed slightly.

It had this pair of jeans and a light purple long sleeved shirt. I changed into it right away and started on my assigned role-help the people who need help in finding the soft toys they need. I walked aroound the aisles and admired the toys. Minions and winnie the pooh were my favourites. I wasnt the type who seemed to like soft toys. Contradicting right? 

"Umma, eodiya? UMMAAAA!!" Behind me, was a lost boy in tears, holding a pororo. My heart soften. I went up to him and held his hand. 

"Annyeong, let me find your umma for you?" I smiled. 

"JINJIA?" He said in between sobs. I nodded and held his tiny hand and went around searching for his mother.

"Taehee-ah!! Taehee-ah!!" An woman in her mid 30s was searching frantically for someone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Is this your son?" I approached her. 

"UMMMMMAAAA!!!" He cried.

"TAEHEE-AHHH!!" the mother hugged her son and quickly stood up.

"Thank you for helping me find my son, Seohee?" she stared at my nametag.

"Gwenchana," I bowed and smiled and was about to leave when the boy shouted.

"Unnie!!"  He ran towards me and gave a peck on my cheek. I laughed and hugged the boy.

"dont lost your mother next time~" I patted the boy and they left.

First day of work. Interesting much. 

Evening came and It was time for me to knock off.

I felt my phone vibrated.

Seohee-ah, I made dinner! Come home soon! 

-Unnie ^O^

I rushed home as soon as possible. Unnie's cooking was the best. It was like she inherited our mother's culinary skills.

"unnie, I am home!" 

"great that you are back!! I know you are famished. Here's your favourite!" 

"Andong jjimdak!!" I tucked in and gave her a thumbs-up. Even though she was handicapped, she could still cook. Amazing indeed.

"How was school?" she asked.

"Fine.." I replied and continued eating. She smiled and tucked in her share as well. 

"unnie, i shall do the dishes. Go rest!" i pushed her to the living room and made her watch her drama.

As soon as i was done, i went to shower and started on my homework. I was probably one of the minority who did their homework. But who cares.

But then, Myungsoo came to my mind.

Seriously, why did he want to befriend me out of all the girls? besides i am new. I scratched my head with my pencil as I continued.


YIPEE! CHAPTER 3 IS UP!!! Is it too long?:( Why so many silent readers? /cries again/

anyways, a huge thank you to hello_gikwang  for making my pretty poster!!! \O/

for that, do support her fanfic too!!!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299545/it-started-with-a-kiss-infinite-myungsoo-romance-exo-luhan

comment and subscribe!!! n__n

tumblr_md4ts3x1HA1r1ql6po3_250.gif

image

cries jongup is so precious. /squeals/