Friday

A dark past

No one's POV

It was Friday and that would mean weekends were coming. The classes in the morning seemed to be pass by really slowly and finally, it was lunch break.

I am gonna stay in class and eat my bento. Seohee thought.

Taking out her bento, she took a picture of it. She liked photography and would always take photos if she had the chance. Most of the time, she would post it up on tumblr. She really liked that feeling when people appreciated her photos and reblogged it. She started eating her bento when she heard a knock on the door. 

"May I come in?" Myungsoo asked, leaning against the door.

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS GUY OH MY GOD!

"I would appreciate it if you stop stalking me," She said firmly without looking up.

"I just wanted to know your name," Myungsoo said.

"Well, if thats all you want to know then fine. My name is Seohee. There, now leave." she made herself clear.

"fair enough," He walked away.

"seriously, whats with that myungsoo guy, argh!" she muttered, annoyed.

Myungsoo's POV

oh my she's really mean. And different. seohee. Hm, nice name. Myungsoo thought as he walked down the hallway.

"Hey myungsoo," 

"wanna go out tonight?" Yooeun asked as she walked towards him in a seductive manner.

"No." I stated before walking away.

"oh and i never will go out with you!" I shouted.

I swear i heard her cursing and swearing as she kicked the lockers.

No one's POV

school ended and it declared the start of weekends. Seohee got up from her seat and made her way out.

Time for work! Working at the store made her really happy. It was like she found her childhood again.

"seohee, you are early today!" the lady, Mrs Han, greeted.

"nae, school ended early," She smiled as she went to change out of her uniform.

"annyeonghaseyo, welcome to kids' land," I greeted as customers made their way in.

"Seohee?" She turned around.

WHAT IS WITH MYUNGSOO AGAIN

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT STALKING ME?!" I burst out loud,gaining stares. I bowed slightly as i pulled myungsoo away.

"I was just here to buy a toy for my baby cousin," Myungsoo shrugged.

Seohee eyed him. 

" i am serious!" he said.

"fine, i will believe you," Seohee said, trusting his words.

"oh, i need your help. Would you help me pick out something a baby girl would like? Its her birthday.." Myungsoo sheepishly said.

Gosh, what have i done in my previous life. Seohee placed her palm on her cheek before agreeing.

"what does she like? Winnie the pooh? Pororo? Keropi?" She asked.

"I dont know....I think hello kitty?" Myungsoo said. Seohee led him to the hello kitty area as she picked out a few items a baby would most probably like. 

"That's too big..And that's too small," Myungsoo commented. Seohee sighed as she went over to pick out more items.

"That's the perfect one!" He pointed at the medium-sized hello kitty plush toy.

"finally...." Seohee complained. 

"here's your toy. have a nice day and come again," She rolled my eyes as she passed the gift to Myungsoo.

"Erm, thanks for today. Since, you did me such a great favour, how about i treat you coffee tomorrow at the cafe on the 2nd floor of this mall?" Myungsoo said.

I should accept since I did such a big favour for him.

Seohee nodded her head. 

"tomorrow at 12pm! See you!" Myungsoo waved.

What have i done in my previous life to be involved with him.

Night came and work happened to end later than expected. Seohee walked home slowly and was shocked to see her sister missing.

where's unnie? Seohee searched around as she found a note pasted on the fridge.

Unnie went out for awhile and will be back late. Dont wait for me~

-unnie <3

Seohee nodded and texted her sister, telling her not to stay out for too long.

Tired after a long day, seohee washed up and went to bed. Rolling on her bed, she couldn't help but think of myungsoo.

why did he choose to befriend me? Thousands of questions bombarded her mind. 


Chapter 4! And i gained a subbie!! YAY <3 Thank you. /hugs whoever you are/

tumblr_md0s5eu6741r4tw7ko2_500.gif

look at myungsoo HAHAHAHA.

subscribe and comment! I will update again tonight!! \^O^/

By the way do you all like my gifs? its all from tumblr!! I love tumblr hehe. 

tumblr_mcznetPn8l1ryuxexo6_r2_250.gif

look!! rilakkuma!! so cute!!

tumblr_m5clcyAK4P1r6bxjq_large.gif

tumblr_m0dln8kQtT1r8w7r1.gif

OH MY DAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LMFAO