33

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

Kai mussed up his hair as he made his way back to Sora’s chambers. The kiss they shared was exhilarating and was a single piece of hope. He had a burst of hope within him. For the first time in a week, he was confident that he would get his Sora back, back to the way she was when he first caught glimpse of her.

Sora paced in her room, waiting for Kai’s arrival. She couldn’t let him distract her like that. He had simply disrespected her by forcing himself upon her lips. But the more she thought about it, the angrier she got. Angry at herself because she knew he hadn’t truly forced himself on her. In reality, she could have thrown him off and that would be that.

She didn’t understand what was happening to her. There were cracks in her head that needed to be filled if she ever wanted to feel sane again.

Footsteps began approaching and the knob of the door turned. She braced herself, not allowing her thoughts to fog her judgement. She knew that too much thinking would cause her to back out.

Kai stepped into the room and the wind was knocked out of him almost immediately. He was flung to the left corner if the chamber with a single flick of Sora’s wrist. Kai was still alive enough to feel the smack of concrete across his back. He was slumped on the floor but his head was held high, looking at the culprit who had attacked him.

There was chuckle vibrating through his chest as he took in Sora’s stance.

“Is that the best you’ve got?” Kai taunted. He slowly got up on to his feet and staggered closer to Sora.

She stood in the centre of the room as Kai strode over to her. She could see the flare in his nose and the burning fire in his eyes. She had infuriated him.

“Is that the best you’ve got Sora?!” Kai snapped with more fury as he stood before her. She gasped at the sound of her name. She recalled not telling anyone her name in the palace.

“How—”

Kai tugged her by the arm causing her to collapse into his torso. The sudden movement made her stop everything. She forgot to breathe for a second until she realised who she was.

She was Empress of Hell.

No one or thing could possibly treat her like that.

She wriggled away from Kai and created some distance.

“I have no idea how you know my name but if I hear you call me that again, there will be worse punishments to follow,” Sora threatened in a low, dangerous voice. A sneaky smirk formed across Kai’s lips.

“Punishment huh? What kind of punishment?” He said in a suggestive tone.

Sora frowned at him, looking confused for a second before it clicked in her head. She blew out a sigh of exasperation. It was now or never.

She raised her hand once more to be rid of Kai but he grasped it in his hand before she could even motion her wrist to make Kai fly across the room. He twisted it behind her back, causing her to curve forward against Kai.

She could so easily release herself from the hold but there was something entrancing about the way Kai’s eyes were flickering down at her.

“You’re an excellent kisser, Empress, has anybody told you that?” Kai mused. Sora was lost for words, never recalling such compliments. She shook her head realising that words would be no use to her.

“Permission to kiss you, Empress?” Kai whispered, having lowered his head for the second time that day. His mouth was tingling in anticipation and watered at the thought of kissing her again. Sora found herself nodding her head, granting his wish.

His lips descended and latched on gently, effectively relaxing Sora’s tense muscles enough for her to reach out to him and hold him firmly against her. Her lips were showered with such attention and were toyed with Kai’s plump lips. He wasted no time in prodding her lips with his tongue, tracing the crease where her lips met. She welcomed his moist muscle and engaged in the slow .

His fingers were lost in Sora’s hair as he held her head in place whilst Sora’s hands relished every crevice of Kai’s defined abdomen.

Sora pulled herself away suddenly, gasping for air. She looked at Kai’s triumphant expression and she felt like slapping it off again.

“Leave now,” She ordered, clearing immediately when she heard the slight crack in it.

Kai bowed in an exaggerative manner and waltzed out, not before glancing back one more time and throwing a wink in her direction.

How could she let herself get into his aura and presence so quickly? She could recall no one who had ever made her feel like that.

However, Sora refused to dwell on these thoughts. They would only throw her off the path she was on right now. She knew by the end of it, she would become ruler of two worlds. She hurried out of her room, needing to sort out important details with her General.

Sora’s general was a demon dressed in red armour. He was taller than her but he shrank away in her presence.

“There’s been a change of plan, General,” Sora began.

“Change, Empress? I thought—”

“Yes change!” She interrupted firmly, “We are launching an attack on the human world in fourteen days. Waiting for months will get us nowhere and most likely, the humans will have thought of a plan themselves too against us. We will strike when the least expect it.”

The General nodded his head, “I will begin gathering the recruits then, Empress.”

“You do that.”

 

Kai wondered around the palace. He was looking for the kitchen to send in another request for the Empress. Usually, he would get another demon to do so and now it had resulted in him not knowing where the kitchen was exactly.

Soon strong smells wafted in the air. He could now tell that he was on the right track. A closed door at the end of the corridor had cracked of light seeping out, creating a glow. There were sounds of banging pots and bubbling water to confirm Kai’s suspicions that he had found the kitchen at last.

Swinging open the door, he was greeted by the sight of Aria stirring a large pot on the cooker.

Aria sighed, “Finally, I’ve been looking everywhere for you and Chen.”

Kai furrowed his brows for a second, “So you haven’t seen Chen?”

“No,” she cried desperately, “Do you think…”

She trailed off her words.

Kai shook his head vigorously, “Absolutely not. He’s stronger than that.”

He didn’t want to believe that his friend could be dead.

“How is Sora?” Aria asked catiously.

Kai sighed, taking a seat on a stool by the kitchen island.

“She’s forgotten everything. She doesn’t remember a single detail before Satan did his voodoo on her,” He complained.

Aria nodded, swallowing down for the next thing she would say.

“Kai, I have to tell you something important,” She began, gaining all of Kai’s attention, “The spell Satan used was not complete.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, one of the siblings was a fake. A flesh avatar. She wasn’t real so Satan really didn’t kill her.” Aria explained.

Kai looked even more confused, “Then where the hell is she?”

Aria took in a deep breath, allowing her vulnerability to show through.

“She’s in front of you.”


 

Aloha lovelies~

How are you doing this fine day/ evening wherever you may be?

 

I hope you liked the chapter and if you didn't get it from the last few lines, yes, Aria is Sora's sister.

How is that possible you ask?

You'll just have to wait for the next chapter!

:D

Byee~