8

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

Sora woke up suddenly. The first thing she noticed was the intense heat; waves of scorching radiation at what seemed to be an intolerable temperature. It seemed to come from everywhere, surround her completely in an attempt to suffocate her with the humid air.

Her eyes weren’t focused properly under the faint lights. She could barely tell where she was. Her head was buried in plush satin pillows, her arms suspended above her. As she tried to pull them down to remove the hair in her face, horror struck her.

Tight restraints clamped her wrists to the bed’s frame. Her brain was still frazzled and still trying to join up the pieces of the last time she was conscious.

“Maybe we should work out a deal first”

Kai’s face came into mind now. Those horrifyingly dark eyes; they just kept staring at her. Sora wasn’t going to deny that he was sinfully gorgeous. The features of his face were crafted beautifully, and those lips, they were really something.

Her wrists thrashed at the bed frame, trying to loosen the scratching ropes; fibrous strands poked out the rope, gliding at her skin.

“About time you woke up” a voice interrupted the sounds of Sora’s ragged breaths. She remembered that voice; it belonged to the abnormal man that had miraculously entered her home. The lights increased in strength, illuminating the room she was in. It was definitely foreign.

“What the hell is this?” She spat out, gesturing at her hands tied above her head.

Kai came over to the bed and placed his palm over the ropes; they burnt away in seconds, glowing flecks fluttering away. Sora tensed, expecting to be alighted but there was nothing to worry over.

“That was to make sure you wouldn’t run away on your pretty legs while I was gone” He informed, sitting beside Sora on the bed whilst letting his fingers caress her smooth legs. She flinched at the sensations that poured through her thighs. Tremendous tingles trailed Kai’s long fingers. His eyes followed the path they made; soon his hand rested on the inside of her thigh.

He looked back up to Sora. She shuffled back away from Kai but that did little. She was struggling to form words for a moment. There was a part of her that was completely sure that she had gone mad. Completely mad!

 Finally, Sora swatted Kai’s hands away from her. “I distinctly remember you wanting to make a deal so hurry up so I can get out of here!”

Kai in his bottom lip before releasing it abruptly. Sora blinked, noticing the small bounce his bottom lips had in them.

“It’s a long-term deal. You’ll be assisting be for a while before you go anywhere” Kai declared, a small smile forming on his face as his mind conjured up all the things he would possibly do with Sora.

“Assisting you? In what? Look, I haven’t got time for this! I have a job and rent to pay so I’ll just find my own way out” Sora said in a huff. Her legs made it to the floor, but she quickly retracted. It felt like she was touching hot coal. A pained frown formed on her face as she hugged her legs.

“Did you y-trap this room?” She insisted to know. Kai rolled her eyes and grabbed her leg, pulling it towards him to see the damage on her sole.

“No I did not. I haven’t got time to play silly pranks” He replied, placing his palm on her foot to retract the heat. Sora quickly pulled her foot away, surprised by the relief she now felt in it.

“Yet you have the time to be kidnapping me moron” She muttered, crossing her legs and pulling the night dress over her knees. “I demand you to take me back home. Where are we anyway?”

Kai sighed, “No, I can’t take you back and we’re in hell.”

Sora looked at him with a straight, serious face. “Where are we really?” She asked again, refusing to accept ‘Hell’ as an answer.

He looked at her in confusion, “Didn’t I already answer that question”

“You answered that question with a ridiculous answer now tell me where the hell I am?” She raised her voice, speaking loudly at him out of frustration. Her brows were creased and her lips were sculptured into a severe scowl.

Kai clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, reminding himself to be patient. “And I said, I already answered that question,” he retorted just as loudly.

Sora would have liked to storm away from the infuriating man before her but that would be deemed simply impossible. “Can you then leave me alone then because I don’t want to see your face,” She glared at him. Kai scoffed lightly, “As if you’re any better looking than me”

She clicked her tongue and shoved his face away. Kai grabbed a hold of her forearm the moment her hand ‘fell’ onto his face. He tugged at it, pulling her completely towards him. Sora gasped in alarm and found herself on her knees, beside Kai.

Kai scrutinised her with his eyes, his brows pinched. He held onto her tighter when she tried to struggle free of his grasp. Sora nibbled down at her bottom lip with Kai raised his other hand, gliding it so that felt the soft curve of her neck. His fingers traced over the tender skin before placing themselves at the back of her neck.

“Now, that wasn’t nice was it?” Kai smirked. The hand on Sora’s arm released her, but instead in gripped on to her thigh, venturing up whilst riding up her night dress. “You’ve been a bad girl” He added, his voice a mere whisper against Sora’s ear.

His luscious lips curved in a smile as they ghosted down the side of her neck. He could feel Sora tremble acutely; his fingertips relished over the tiny goose bumps forming on the skin of her tummy as he there boldly

Sora slowly comprehended what was happening to her. This stranger before her was taking advantage of the fact that she couldn’t get off the bed and run far away from him. Her hands rose slowly, energy surging through her veins and coursing all around her body.

With a mighty push, she shoved Kai in the chest, only expecting him to fall off the bed. However it was more than that; Kai was thrown half way across the room, his back slamming into the hard concrete wall. He groaned lightly, still feeling the impact of the push on his chest.

He rose to his feet, chuckling under his breath. He looked up to see and very surprised Sora. Her eyes had expanded and her lips parted as fell open.

“I definitely underestimated you. You’re more powerful than I thought” Kai commented. He strode towards Sora, his hand holding her chin so that she faced him.

His lips smacked on to Sora’s for a mere second before pulling away and straightening up again. He his lip and winked at her before exiting, leaving Sora in a mixture of befuddlement and immense curiosity. 


HAVE A LOOK AT THIS AWESOME TRAILER BY victory207