9

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

Time seemed to go by at a slower pace than usual. Sora could barely tell what time it was in fact or what day it was. It felt like she was there for weeks as her body fell back into the mattress of the bed, her lips releasing a huge sigh of boredom and frustration. Kai barely came into the room and when he did, it was only to provide a plate of food and beverage and then he was gone with the wind, dissolving into the air.

Throughout the period of time, many thoughts conjured up in her head and clattered up in a large pile of confusion in her mind. Ever since the revelation of the freakishly immense amount of strength she had created against Kai, she started to question who she really was. Everything used to make sense in her life before Kai but now she doubted herself; she really thought she knew herself.

The door swung open once again with Kai storming in. One fist was curled tightly by his side while the other secured its grip on a tray of food for Sora. His expression showed that he was not in the mood; a deep scowl was decorated across his lips.

But Sora wasn’t up for sympathising with him. He was the one who had captured her against her will and knew nothing about how to escape.

“Lunch is served” Kai recklessly dropped the tray in front of Sora, who was no sitting up. The plated clattered violently, spilling bits of food over the edge and blotched some of the sauce on the bedspread. What was worse was that the glass of orange juice, filled to the brim, sloshed and swayed until the cup gave way and spilled all over Sora’s dress and legs.

A shocked squeal emitted from her and she jumped up on to her feet on the bed. Her head turned scarily at Kai who rubbed the palm of his hand across his face.

“What is wrong with you?” Sora cursed, “You could have placed it nicely so that I wouldn’t end up wet and sticky!”

Kai scoffed a laugh and gave her a very unbothered look, “Well, this really wasn’t how I thought I’d get you all wet and sticky”

Sora gaped for a second whilst letting his piggish words sink in. All she could think was how disgusting the man before her must have been. She threw her hands in the air out of irritation.

“This is just great. My clothes are gross, I can’t change out of them because the bloody floor is a death trap and I am stuck here in lord knows where with an incompetent guy!” Sora yelled in one breath, feeling the strain in her head as she finished. She groaned and crumpled back onto the bed again.

Kai rolled his eyes, grabbing her arm and dragging her across the silken sheets. She yelped out in surprised as hot fingers imprinted into her skin. Protests and swear words were thrown here and there by Sora; Kai was trying to get her to stand on the floor but that was the last thing she would allow to happen.

“Get off you me you jerk!” She scolded. Effortlessly Kai lifted her into the air and attempted to put her on the floor. However, Sora’s gripped on to Kai tighter; her hands claimed his shoulders, almost digging her nails in. Her legs bent at the knees refusing to even let a toe touch the damned ground.

“For goodness sake Sora. The floor won’t kill you” Kai snapped harshly, attempting to peel the woman away from him. She put up a fight though. Every time Kai tried to place her down, she would lift her legs higher until the moment came where she thought the best idea was to drape them around Kai’s torso.

Kai ended up chuckling, he held off his arms realising that Sora would not be letting go of him anytime soon. “Hm, or we could just do this” He commented, looking directly at Sora’s face. An icy glare flashed his way; Sora was in fact livid at Kai’s behaviour.

“Take me back to the bed ,” Sora hissed with clenched jaws.  Kai raised an eyebrow while cocking his head to the side a bit.

“To the bed? Well, that was easier than I thought it would be” He said aloud thoughtfully. Sora smacked the side of his head in annoyance causing Kai to frown and click his tongue in disapproval.

“What a naughty girl” Kai said lowly; his spine-chilling voice sent electrifying shivers crawling on Sora’s skin. “We need to find you a suitable punishment”

With a sharp twirl, Sora was sandwiched between the scalding wall and Kai. Her eyes widened in alarm as Kai’s sculpted pelvis pressed firmly against her and his hands running along her toned thighs till they were perfectly rested at the cheeks of her .

A definite grimace formed on her face as she tried wriggling away from his hands even though she knew there was really nothing she could do.

“What are you going to do now princess?” Kai taunted. His face neared hers ever so closely with his warm breath fanning her lips. Sora zeroed into his face, wondering which cheek she could find most pleasure out of slapping. Her silence only riled him up more; he would not be ignored like this.

His fingers sunk into her flesh, positioning her so that their es were aligned. He became satisfied by the gasp that left Sora’s mouth. He wondered what it would be like to kiss her properly; not just a fast peck on the lips but an intense make out.

“Don’t make me shove you again” Sora warned as seriously as she could. Kai only laughed at her pathetic attempt to threaten him. Kai looked down between them and her corner of his lips lifted into a boyish smirk. “Oh no, you’re dress is all wet. It’s a good thing I’m here, isn’t it? Let me help you take it off” he

Sora gave him a dirty look with a disgusted frown on her lips, “Don’t you even dare!”

“A dare? Oh, I’d be more than happy to oblige to that” Kai went on teasing her, holding onto the hem of the flimsy dress and threatening to pull it all off by lifting it inch by inch. Suddenly his head snapped in a random direction as if listening very intently, “That’s my cue to leave”

Kai dropped her onto the floor without another thought and walked towards the door. Sora almost cried out, expected her skin to be burnt raw but it barely had an effect on her. Kai looked over his shoulder as he opened the door, almost wanting to laugh at her gaping expression.

“Don’t miss me too much” 


Next chapter will be more of Kai's side of things so a few secrets may be hinted!!

Keep reading guys! :D