Little Steps ; Prologue 2

Little Steps [currently editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little Steps ;

Prologue 2

 

 

"One, two… One, two, three!" As soon as Yesung finished counting, heavy bangs of drums filled the room, followed by the rhythmic strums of electric guitar and an upbeat sound of bass, the loud sound echoing on the four sides of the band's practice room. The heavy banging of the instruments was followed by Yesung's husky and cool voice. He started singing to the loud yet catchy accompaniment of the instruments that was currently playing as he played with his electric guitar at the same time.




They went for it for almost an hour, practicing some of their songs and decided to take a break once they thought they had enough.




"Dudes, do anyone of you know Kyuhyun's whereabouts?" Hyukjae asked, drum stick rolling gracefully in his fingers while giving everyone a curious look. "That brat is late again."




Yesung, who was drinking from his water bottle just shrugged before saying, "I bet he got drunk again last night and went out with one of those random girls from a rookie girl group and stayed up late and is now suffering from a hangover. You know the usual." He said in a monotonous voice. Yesung wasn't angry or anything, it was just his normal way of speaking. And just like Yesung, the other members were not angry that Kyuhyun was once again, late. They were already used to Kyuhyun's shenanigans after all.




"Tsk, that brat and his happy go lucky lifestyle. We should start grounding him or giving him a curfew to stop him from making more troubles. At this rate, I wouldn't even be surprised if one day we found out that Kyuhyun is already suffering from STD or worse, AIDS." Hangeng commented in a serious voice. Yesung, who just resumed his drinking, spurt all the water inside his mouth at Hyukjae's face before coughing uncontrollably as the water went through his nose. But that didn't stop him from laughing hard. While there was Hyukjae, his drum stick has fallen to the ground, he was already laughing hysterically, not even minding that Yesung just showered him with water and saliva.




" Geng that was a good one!" Yesung exclaimed despite his choking. He clung to Hangeng for support, slapping the leader's back while he was at it.





"Ya! I heard that!" the three dorks snapped their heads towards the door where a grumpy and wasted looking Kyuhyun stood. It was pretty safe to say that Kyuhyun looked like a zombie who was nursing an aching head. "I'm a responsible human being. I always use protection, thank you very much." Kyuhyun said, defending his dignity while slowly making his way towards one of the chairs and plopped himself into it, hands still massaging his head. "I don't just stick my thing inside something without a , just so you know." He continued, making his friends cringed with disgust at the information.




Hyukjae took the empty water bottle from Yesung’s hand and threw it in Kyuhyun's direction, successfully hitting the maknae on his shoulder. "Eww, Kyuhyun. We don't have to know that! Too much information!" Hyukjae said, face still wrinkled in disgust.




Kyuhyun might not be feeling well but that wouldn't stop him from being his evil self, so he picked the bottle and threw it back to Hyukjae. "Stop acting innocent, you maniac." He glared at the accused maniac before facing Hangeng, expression changing to one of a childlike. "Hangeng hyung, do you have anything for a headache? My head is killing me." The maknae whined and Hangeng just sighed at him.




"I have tons of it in my bag, all reserved for you to use." Hangeng answered, marching to where his bag was. "Kyuhyun ah, I really think you should lessen the way you drink. You should also consider stopping partying every night. It's not good for your health." Hangeng said in a motherly tone, showing his concern for the baby of their group.




"No hyung! I love my current lifestyle. No one can stop me from partying because I am enjoying it." The maknae cried.




Yesung flicked him in the forehead, earning a pained groan from the maknae. "But it seems like you didn't enjoy your night last night. Did you have a bad one?" the lead guitarist , he wrapped an arm around the maknae's shoulder but it was immediately shrugged away because Kyuhyun found it heavy.




"Saying that I got it bad last night was a big understatement hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. "That girl kept on clinging to me, and she doesn't even know how to kiss properly! I'd rather kiss Hyukjae hyung than to kiss her again and you all know that's saying something!" He complained, earning an offended shout from Hyukjae and another flying water bottle. "And she even refused to leave my apartment this morning!"




"That's a sign that you should start changing your lifestyle and be a good boy." Hangeng butted in as he gave the medicine to Kyuhyun.




"No way!"




"Girls just give us headaches. I say just go for g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter