Little Steps ; Step Four

Little Steps [currently editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Little Steps ; 
  Step Four

 





Siwon watched as the male in front of him walked back and forth. He rolled his eyes when he heard the male sighed for the nth time that minute.



"Min, can you please sit down for a while and relax? You're making me dizzy with what you're doing." Siwon complained, tapping the vacant space beside him.



Sungmin stopped pacing around the room just to give his manager a look. "Siwonnie, how can I relax when my precious son is in Korea without me? How can I relax when my precious son of mine is not contacting me? He wouldn't even answer my calls." The model childishly stomped his foot before marching towards where Siwon was and slumped beside him. "I'm just worried about my baby Sandeullie." He added with a pout.



Siwon couldn't help but to smile at how childish his most treasured model was acting that moment. "Stop worrying, Min. I'm sure Psyduck is fine in Korea. He's probably eating right now, busy stuffing his mouth and stomach." Siwon assured him, even using his nickname for Sandeul because he knew it would be effective enough to distract the model from his worries.



"You guys are so childish. Why do you keep on calling each other with those silly nicknames?" Sungmin snorted.




Siwon's eyes widen comically, hands suddenly flew in front of him it made Sungmin jumped a little in his seat. "Your son kept on calling me a horse, it's only fair to call him a duck-- no offense meant there." Siwon, who was flailing, immediately held his hand in the air in a defensive manner when Sungmin stopped dialing his phone just to glare at him.




"Sandeullie is the cutest duck in the whole universe if he's one then." He defended his son before mumbling the word 'childish' again and went back to dialing. Siwon heard it of course and that didn't stop him from rolling his eyes. How dare Sungmin called them childish when he was the one who wore fluffy pajamas and refused to sleep without his stuffed bunny beside him.




"Heechul hyung is not answering his phone too!" The young parent groaned when all he heard from the line was the tell tale of a woman's voice telling that the number he dialed was currently busy at the moment. "I'm really worried about those two. Why are they so busy? What are they doing there that they seemingly forgot about me?"




"Knowing Heechul, he is probably making out with someone right now." Siwon tried to humor him.




"Probably." Sungmin just shrugged at the possibility and place his phone against his ear after dialing Sandeul's number again. The phone just kept on ringing and Sungmin started to tap his feet on the ground impatiently. Siwon snatched the phone away from the model's hand before the person on the other line could answer it.



"Give me back my phone!"




"Sungmin ah, stop being a worry wart and let Heechul and Sandeul be. They're on their vacation, maybe they are busy bonding with the rest of your family that's why they can't talk to you at the moment. I'm sure they'll call you as soon as they can." He wrapped his arms around Sungmin, being the skin ship addict that he was. "Stop worrying, okay?" He added while ruffling Sungmin's hair.




Sungmin just sighed, maybe Siwon was right? He took his cell phone from Siwon and stared at his wallpaper, it was a picture of him kissing Sandeul on his chubby cheeks. "Sandeullie, mommy misses you so much." He cooed at his phone.



"I can't believe I’m saying this but I miss that brat too and I know he misses you too Min." Siwon assured him. "Just a few more days and we can finally see him again. Just be patient."



"I know Siwonnie." Sungmin pouted before looking at Siwon. "Thank you again for adjusting my schedules for me."



"Anything for you Min." Siwon smiled his to die for smile, before scooting closer to the blond model, wrapping his muscular arms around him again. "Anything for you." Sungmin gave him a grateful smile. And he beamed when his phone started to vibrate and saw Sandeul's caller I.D on the screen.



"Hi baby, how are you? Mommy misses you so... Sandeullie? Hello?" Sungmin frowned and panic struck him when no one was answering. Only the noise of heavy breathing and something leaking were all he could hear. "Hello?! Who is this? Hello?!"



 

xxx





"Noooooo!" Sandeul screamed on top of his lungs when he saw Kyuhyun inching closer to his ringing phone. "Don't touch that daddy!" He screamed once again. Kyuhyun frowned, he was taken aback when the kid suddenly yelled. Was there something in the kid's phone that shouldn't be seen?



"Why shouldn't I?" He smirked. He threw his son a sly look while his index finger continued to slowly reach for the ringing cell phone, clearly teasing the kid.




"Stooooooop!" Sandeul immediately raced towards his daddy, heart beating fast at his rib cage. He tried his best to get there as fast as his short and chubby legs could. Everything seemed to move in a slow motion when Kyuhyun's index finger had finally touched his phone. His daddy's eyes were still on him, teasing him while his own hands were stretched out in front of him in a very dramatic manner.




Fudge!




He's doomed.




"Huh, it stopped ringing." He heard his father mused and Sandeul could feel his soul coming back to his body in relief. Kyuhyun wouldn't see the caller ID picture anymore. All he had to do now was to snatch the phone from his daddy before he saw all the pictures on it. He ran towards his daddy and without even thinking, he threw his chubby body on top of Kyuhyun's lanky one, both of them ended sprawled on the floor.



"Give it back to me!" Sandeul cried as he tried to reach for his phone that Kyuhyun held up in the air.




"No! I'll look at what you were trying to hide first before I give it back to you." Kyuhyun refused as they continued to wrestle on the floor.




"I've got nothing to hide. Give it to me!"




"Liar!" Kyuhyun accused, wanting to navigate the phone but the kid, who was pushing him that moment, prevented him from doing it.




"Fine! I'm hiding something there. Now hand it to me daddy!"



"I'm going to find it out first."



"No you won't. You won’t like what you're going to see in there!" Sandeul screeched.




"You're making me curious more." Kyuhyun said in a sing sang tone before pushing Sandeul off of him but the kid didn't budge. "Get off me!"



"I have a picture of me as my wallpaper!" Sandeul suddenly blurted out and Kyuhyun stared at him with wide eyes. "Yes, I’m in the picture." He nodded to himself. "You won't be able to eat for a week once you see it."



Kyuhyun scrunched his face. "Eww!" He said, his eyes travelling at the kid’s form on top of him just to cringe at the mental image of a , chubby kid.



Sandeul, who was already running out of patience on how stubborn his daddy was, decided to sit on his daddy's stomach when he noticed that he got a bit distracted. With one last glare directed to his daddy, he bounced on top of Kyuhyun's stomach, effectively knocking his daddy's breathing. Kyuhyun let out a loud 'oooof!', eyes getting wide and getting teary, phone successfully slipping out of his hand.



"Yes!" Sandeul exclaimed when he finally got a hold of his phone. "In your face daddy!" He stuck his tongue out as he stood up and ran towards the bath room. He almost peed in his pants because of the panic he felt just a while ago and he could have sworn he already lost ten years of his life.



“Come back here, you brat!” Kyuhyun tried to shout, still rolling on the floor because of the pain in his stomach. He had one thing on his mind that moment...



Sandeul needed a serious diet


 

xxx





Sandeul immediately dialed his mommy’s number once he was sure that the door was locked. He was panting and breathing heavily because of all the wrestling and running he did just to escape from his daddy. He was waiting for his mommy to answer the phone but he couldn't take the feeling of his full bladder anymore. He felt that it was going to explode soon and so he put the phone down in the sink and did his thing first. He was busy relieving himself, not knowing that his mother was already having a mental breakdown on the other line.



Sandeul picked up the phone again after washing his hands. He was about to put the phone in his ear only to held it away when he heard his mommy shouting on the phone.



“Siwon ah! No one’s answering the phone! Oh my god my Sandeullie! What if he’s been kidnapped?! What if—“ Sandeul had to take the phone a foot away from his ear to save his ear drum. He rolled his eyes, typical of his mommy to over exaggerate things. Who would want to kidnap him anyway?



“Mommy! Mommy!.” He said on the phone when he finally decided to save his mommy from his mental breakdown, but all he heard was Sungmin’s babbling. “Mommmmy!~” He tried again but no effect. “Ya! Lee Sungmin!” Sandeul yelled against the phone and was greeted by silence.




“Sandeullie? Oh thank God you’re alive!” There goes another eye roll from the kid.



“Of course I’m alive, why wouldn’t I be?”



“Hey, no need to be snarky! I was shouting on the phone for minutes now and you’re not answering. I thought you were kidnapped!”
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter