Step Ten- Reunion

Little Steps [currently editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Little Steps

Step Ten- Reunion

 

Sandeul watched on how Kyuhyun's body fell on the ground, in horror. Everything went so fast. He just saw Kyuhyun opening the door and the next thing he knew, his daddy is already sleeping on the ground.



The kid turned towards the door's direction. Ninja Sandeul mode on as he readies his self to scold whoever had the nerve to punch his daddy's face, only to grow pale and gape when he saw him, the one he wanted to see, but doesn't want too at the same time.



"M-mommy?"



Sandeul gulped.



Impossible.



Sandeul closed his eyes and opened it again.



He rubbed his eyes and blinked. But the frowning man in front of him was still there.



Oh no!



"MOMMY?!?" The very surprised kid exclaimed as he eyed his mommy. Sungmin was really standing in front of him and he was not dreaming at all.



"Hi baby, did you miss mommy?" Sungmin said in a super gentle voice that Sandeul can't help but to shiver. Sungmin may have said it in a gentle voice but the look in his face says otherwise.



"What are you doing here, mommy?"



"What do you think?" Sungmin asked back in a calm voice. He wanted to hug his son now, he hadn't seen him for weeks but that can wait. He has to teach someone a lesson first.



"To kill us?" Sandeul asked in a small voice and he swore his soul almost escaped his body when he saw his mommy's devilish smile that suddenly appeared on his angelic face.




"Maybe, maybe not." The blond mommy shrugged, walking inside his ex's apartment like it was his as he tried his best to not kick the still unconscious Kyuhyun on the floor.





***
Hyukjae left his seat and Baro in the living room, not to check on Kyuhyun, but to see what the commotion was actually about.




"Sungmin hyung?!" The drummer shouted loudly in an unsure manner when he saw a person with an unfamiliar blond hair that he once saw in a magazine.




Yesung immediately rolled on his stomach when he heard Sungmin's name. He looked at where Hyukjae was looking and he can't help but to mutter a silent 'holy mother of all dudes!' when he saw Sungmin with his glorious blond hair. Yesung was left gaping.




"Hyuk!" Sungmin's angriness somehow disappeared as soon as he saw Hyukjae's gummy smile and monkey like face.




"Sungmin hyung! Omg! It's really you! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan? I thought you... Oh ! Someone’s going to die tonight, right?" Hyukjae exclaimed when he finally realized on what was Sungmin doing there that moment.





Sandeul, who was behind Sungmin, was frantically waving his hands to him, asking him to shut up and stop talking about that matter. But unfortunately, Hyukjae is one stupid ahjusshi who can't even understand simple hand gestures.




"Should I ask about how many dead bodies will I dispose today?" Hyukjae continued.




"It depends, you'll know later. For now, keep that bastard's body away from me before I kill him on the spot. The nerve of that man!"




"I, I sir!" Hyukjae saluted, obeying Sungmin right away because he's afraid to be included in one of the dead bodies at the end of the day. Hyukjae dragged Kyuhyun in a not so gentle way towards the couch so he can lay him down.




"Cutie dude?" Sungmin halted on his step and snapped his head towards the voice. He didn't see someone at first, but when he looked down, he was greeted by Yesung's face and mysterious smile that he can't help but to think of what Yesung was up to.




Because of his furiousness towards Kyuhyun a while ago, he forgot that there's still one person he doesn't want to see, his mortal enemy. The one who can make his blood boil just by opening his mouth and calling him weird nick names. He forgot that Yesung was still alive. Yesung the jerk. The other jerk in Sungmin's life.




This will be a one, happy reunion.




"Long time no see, Yejerk." Sungmin greeted him sarcastically.




"Yesung snorted at the greeting. "I miss hearing your super special and sweet endearment to me, cutie dude. Oh and of course, I miss you too." Yesung teased with wiggling eyebrows. Sungmin find it really irritating that he wanted to kick Yesung on his balls right then and there.




"Aww, I’m so glad that you missed me. I would love to say the same thing to you...but no. It makes me want to puke just by thinking of it." The blond mommy faked a gagging sound. Instead of being offended, Yesung just smiled some more.




"Feel free to puke your guts out, cutie dude. It will help you lose some weight." Yesung said as he eyed the blond model from head to toe.




Sungmin was not the kind of person who gets conscious easily. But the look that Yesung was giving him right now was intimidating.




"Being pregnant can really make someone fat huh." The guitarist mused.




Sungmin gaped. Did Yesung just called him fat indirectly? And how the hell did he know about the pregnancy thing? Does everyone know? Did... Did Yesung just seriously called him fat?




"What the hell are you implying?"




"That you're still chubby, just like the last time I saw you." Yesung answered without blinking, not even scared of the deathly glares coming from Sungmin.




Sungmin didn't stop himself from grabbing the nearest thing to him, which was a trophy, a big and heavy trophy of Kyuhyun that he probably got from winning the math Olympiad, and threw it at Yesung's direction who was still lying on the floor.




"Holy , cutie dude! You almost killed me there!" Yesung exclaimed in horror. The trophy could have landed on his big, blond head if it weren't for his fast reflexes.




"That was my actual plan, you jerk!"




"You just got here and you're already planning on killing me? Wow, where's your heart dude? You could have at least thrown the picture frame beside the trophy you know!" Yesung who was still panting from his near-death experience complained. "Seriously, your family is so violent! Your freaking baby dude just punched me earlier and now you want my head bleeding?" He continued while his hands were on his chest as he breathes heavily. Silently thanking God for sparing his life for that day.




If Yesung was celebrating, then Sungmin was the opposite. He almost annihilated his enemy. But looking on the bright side, he was actually proud of his son because basing from what Yesung said, Sandeul just punched him. Sungmin doesn't really tolerate violence (believe or not) but the fact that Sandeul punched Yesung that resulted in him falling on the ground was really awesome. The long hours of teaching Sandeul martial arts are all worth it. He made a mental note to praise his son later.




"You should thank Siwon's god for saving your life today. The next time I do that, I’ll make sure I won't miss again."




"Still as bishy as ever, cutie dude."




"You're still an annoying jerk, Yejerk!" The blond mommy hissed, his hands were itching to pick another trophy and throw it again in Yesung's direction.




"Yes, the annoying jerk you fell for." Yesung smiled naughtily. This time, Sungmin already picked the said other trophy and was about to throw it when he was distracted by a loud groan that unmistakably came from the man who impregnated him.







Yesung feel thankful. He’s never been this thankful to Kyuhyun before.




"Seems like the stupid bastard is coming back to his senses now." Sungmin mumbled to himself while placing the trophy back to where he picked it. He was readying himself for an oncoming heated battle while walking towards the couch where Heechul, Hangeng, Siwon, Hyukjae and a kid with a very delicious looking hair were sitting comfortably while Sandeul was the only one tending to his daddy.




His son together with his father, It would have been a sweet sight for Sungmin. If only he's not in a bad mood at the moment.





"Aren't you going to help me stand up, cutie dude?" Yesung asked when Sungmin passed by him. Sungmin paused on his track and stared at Yesung for a few seconds before he decided to walk back and stop in front of Yesung.




"You want me to help you get up?" Sungmin smiled at him sweetly, looking innocent as ever.




Yesung smiled back. He raised his right hand for Sungmin to take. "Yes please." He answered.




Sungmin's innocent smile turned into a wicked one and kicked Yesung on his leg.




"I told you to help me, cutie dude. Not handicapped me!" Yesung yelped in pain.




"That is for calling me fat a while ago, and also for bringing up the past that I already buried in the deepest part of my brain. And don’t call me cutie dude again. We are not teenagers anymore for Shisus' sake!" Sungmin huffed and marches childishly towards the couch to where the others were, watching them amusedly with their silly interactions.





***
 
"Daddy, stop moving too much!" scolded by Sandeul, who was tending and putting some ice pack on his daddy's face.




Kyuhyun was indeed moving a lot. He was frowning and can’t keep still on his seat and that is not because of the throbbing pain he was feeling on his face.




How can he keep still when all he can see was Sungmin being smothered by someone in front of him.



How could he freaking calm down?




"Who is that horse looking guy fussing over your violent amazona mother?" Kyuhyun asked while glaring daggers at the two people in front of him. Of all the places they could have chosen, why does it has to be in front of him?




Sandeul paused in whatever he was doing to his daddy's face and stared at Siwon, who was calming Sungmin, before facing his daddy once again.




"That's Siwonnie the horsie. I already told you things about him. He's the one who loves God the most. I suggest you don't mention god's name if you don't want a long lecture from him." The little duck explained.




"Oh, so that's him." Kyuhyun mused in a flat voice. "Well, he looks...."




"Handsome." Sandeul answered for him. "He's my mommy's manager but he can pass as a model too, right? I asked Siwonnie on why he chose to become mommy's manager and not pursue a modeling job but he told me that he's already happy just by looking after my mommy."





Kyuhyun's left eye twitched at those words and it hasn't left unnoticed in his son's eyes.




"Handsome?! Pffft! I was going to say he looks funny, especially with those expressions of his and gestures." Kyuhyun commented sarcastically, eyes never leaving the two. If Kyuhyun will really be honest, Siwon indeed looked handsome, just a little bit, because he's still more handsome. And that is not because he was being biased or bitter. No, not at all.




Rock stars are cooler than horse looking body builder guys after all.




"Are you jealous, daddy?" Sandeul asked straight to the point that it caught Kyuhyun by surprise.




He was taken aback by the sudden question but he snorted anyway.




"Me? Jealous?" Kyuhyun pointed to himself. "There is nothing to be jealous about that horse and your violent mother. Your mother and I were already over for almost six years now. Why would I be jealou-- LEE SUNGMIN!!" Kyuhyun suddenly shouted loudly, cutting his own rants when he saw Siwon leaning dangerously closer to Sungmin.




He shouted Sungmin's name so loud that it surprises Sungmin and Siwon. It also startled his own son and Baro who was sitting beside his new friend.




Sandeul can feel that his daddy was jealous though he was denying it.




He forgot to tell him that Siwon loves skin ship. That he's a skin ship addict and very touchy. But oh well... That could wait. His daddy can figure it out anyway... Or not? Watching Kyuhyun in a jealous state is amusing to watch so Sandeul just decided not to tell him yet.




Everyone went silent. All their attention was focused on Kyuhyun, the blushing and embarrassed looking Kyuhyun.




Sungmin was looking at him confused and the dumbstruck Kyuhyun was staring back.




Kyuhyun finally had the chance to look at his face properly. The confused look on Sungmin's face was cute. Well, Sungmin has been always cute, Kyuhyun thought. He also noticed that Sungmin became more beautiful and younger looking if it’s even possible. And his blond hair makes him look more perfect that Kyuhyun was having a hard time to look away. But he had to when the blond mommy's seemingly innocent face morphed into a what-the-hell-did-you-shout-my-name-for look.




Kyuhyun coughed awkwardly. He has to think of something fast, to get himself away from the embarrassment he caused to his self. He's already been punched square in the face by a girly looking male and he doesn't want another dent on his ego. He doesn’t want to fail again, no, not in front of Sungmin at least.




And so Kyuhyun raised his chin and pulled a poker face and said the first thing that came out of his mind.




"Why did you punch me?" He asked arrogantly though his question sounded so lame.




The man in question merely raised his eyebrow at him. "Are you seriously asking me that stupid question? Isn’t it obvious yet?"




"Am I going to ask if I already know the answer?" Kyuhyun asked back.




"Then let me tell you and your slow brain then. First, you kidnapped my son and second, you freaking slammed a door in front of my freaking face. That's plain rude, you stupid bastard."




"In my defense, I was caught off guard. I was so surprised to see you in front of my door step. How do you expect me to react when I suddenly saw that someone who left me without even saying goodbye six years ago? Oh wait, you don't know because you don't know the feeling, you were the one who left after all." Kyuhyun said bitterly. He was looking intently at Sungmin that he saw the guiltiness that shortly appeared in Sungmin's eyes. "I'm pretty sure you will do the same thing. And I didn't kidnap someone for Christ's sake!" Kyuhyun continued.




"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but can you please not use the name of--"




"You!" Kyuhyun cut Siwon off and pointed at him. "Shut up! I am not talking to you. Save your sermon to someone who cares." And all Siwon could do was raised his hand in defeat and shrank in his seat.




"My son was with you for who knows how long without my knowledge and consent. That is kidnapping!" Sungmin accused once again.




"Well, I’m sorry that you have such small brain that you didn't even know the difference between 'kidnapping' and 'willing’. That little duck came to me in his own will. Th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter