Little Steps ; Step Two

Little Steps [currently editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Little Steps ; 
  Step Two

 

 

 

"Daddy, please~" Sandeul begged, his little arms stretched towards Kyuhyun, asking to be carried by his daddy with big, pleading eyes.





Kyuhyun heaved a sigh. "Ya kid! Didn't I tell you to stop calling me daddy? And didn't I also tell you that there's no way in hell I'll carry you? You're fat. My bones will break if I carry you." He scolded the child. Aside from knowing that Sandeul was heavy, he didn't want people to see him carrying a child. That would totally ruin his cool image. But unfortunately for him, all his scoldings were ignored by his so-called son.




"You are my daddy, therefore I will call you daddy and stop calling me kid. My name is Sandeul, S-A-N-D-E-U-L… Sandeul." The kid spelled out his name slowly for Kyuhyun, like his daddy was some kind of a retard who couldn't understand him. "But you can also call me Sandeullie or Deullie~ that's what my mommy calls me. And stop exaggerating! I am not fat!." Sandeul exclaimed, right hand pinching his side and frowned when all he felt was fat, a gesture Kyuhyun witnessed and he couldn't help but to snort at the kid. Maybe he should start cutting down the food he eats?




"Whatever!" Kyuhyun said dismissively, not wanting to argue with Sandeul anymore because he knew that the kid wouldn't run out of things to say. The kid didn't know how to shut up. And wasn't he supposed to be sleepy? "Let's get going if you want to go home with me tonight. I need to sleep so I can wake up from this nightmare." He grumbled, mumbling the last words to himself as he started walking towards the door just to stop when he notices that Sandeul wasn't following him.




"What are you still doing there? Let's go!" He eyed the kid who didn't even move an inch from where he was. Like he wasn't he the one who was so excited to go home with him just a while ago.




"I'm not going anywhere unless you carry me." Sandeul said stubbornly, arms crossing over his chest.




"Oh dear God! Why are you so annoying?!" Kyuhyun complained, walking back to where Sandeul was standing. "I told you I'm not going to carry you. Now let's go." Kyuhyun started pushing the kid to get him start walking. But Sandeul put more weight to his feet, making him heavier, stopping Kyuhyun from pushing him further.




"Stop pushing me daddy! And stop dragging God into this, Siwonnie horsie won't be happy!"




"I'm going to say what I want to say and I don't care if he gets angry with me! I don't even know who that Siwonnie horsie is!"




"Siwonnie horsie is my Mommy's man--" Sandeul's eyes widen. He managed to stop himself from saying more when he realized that he was about to blurt out something that might potentially ruin their plans. Heechul, who was standing near them, sighed in relief. That was pretty close.



"Just carry me already, daddy!" The kid yelled, trying to conceal his almost slip of the tongue. But Kyuhyun wasn't listening anymore. He was already busy thinking to himself. 



Kyuhyun noticed how Sandeul became fidgety when he mentioned his mommy and that Siwonnie horsie. Who was exactly Sandeul's mommy? And what exactly was Sandeul trying to hide from him? And who the hell was Siwonnie the horsie anyway?




"Daddy!" Kyuhyun winced when Sandeul screamed loudly, that successfully bringing him out of his reverie.




"What the--! Do you really have to shout and damage my eardrums?!"




"Your fault for not listening to me!"




“Oh God you two! Stop it already!" Yesung, who was already tired and couldn't stand the bickering anymore, decided to in. All he wanted that moment was to go home and rest. He could have done it a while ago, leave everyone behind but he still needed to wait for Hyukjae and Kyuhyun and now Sandeul, because he has to take them home. His dongsaengs were too lazy to drive their own cars. "Kyuhyun, why don't you just carry the baby dude so he can shut up already?"




"No thanks, Hyung. Why don't you carry him instead?" Kyuhyun suggested which immediately earned loud protests from the two.




"There's no way I will carry that meanie and fat baby dude in my arms! In his dreams." Yesung said, throwing a look at Sandeul's direction.




"Like I would like it either. I'd rather crawl my way out than to cling to you, you weird Yeye dude! And I told you, do not use the name of God in vain!" Sandeul retorted, giving Yesung a dirty look.




"Silence!" Kyuhyun yelled, he needed to do something if he really want to go home that night. "Listen here you chubby kid. How about I just held your hand instead of carrying you? I seriously need to exercise first before I do that or else I'll have an injury." Kyuhyun suggested as he eyed the kid's body, mentally comparing the difference between his lanky body and Sandeul's chubby one.





Sandeul thought about it for a moment before saying "Deal" with a smile. Holding his daddy's hand was better than nothing. He raised his left hand, asking Kyuhyun to take it. Kyuhyun just stared at it for a few seconds before reluctantly taking it with his right hand.




It felt weird, a good kind of weird because he suddenly felt warm at the mere touch of their hands.




"Finally!" Hyukjae, who was filming the whole thing as he found it really amusing, cheered. "Now we can finally go home! Let's go Hangeng hyung." he called their leader, a contented gummy smile plastered on his face.




"Sorry Hyuk but I have to stay here. Our new manager and I still have things to discuss." Hangeng told him, looking at Heechul who was just smiling mysteriously the whole time.




"Ooookay? We'll go now then. Bye." Hyukjae eyed the both of them suspiciously before pushing everyone out of the door.




"Things to discuss, huh?" Heechul said in a teasing manner as soon as the door was closed. Heechul's hands were already travelling to Hangeng's collar.




"Yeah, we have so much to discuss my queen." Hangeng teased back, holding Heechul close to him.




"Well, then let me start our discussion by thanking you first for helping me and Sandeullie with our plans." Heechul whispered, his fingers now trailing Hangeng's jawline.




"You know that I will do anything for you, my queen, though it will be better if you gave me a thank you gift first." Hangeng said, his hands drawing soothing circles on Heechul's back.




"You've been a good boy and I think you really deserve a reward. What do you have in mind?" The new appointed manager asked, though he already knew what was inside Hangeng's mind.




"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter