Little Steps ; Prologue 1

Little Steps [currently editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little Steps ; 

Prologue 1

 

 

 

 

 

Sandeul's clothes? Check. Sandeul's toys? Check. Sandeul's snacks? Check.



Sungmin was busy packing Sandeul's things inside the kid's luggage when said kid entered the room with Heechul in tow. "Mommy, you're not finished packing yet?" Sandeul asked in a whiny voice while pouting. Sungmin chuckled at his son, momentarily pausing from packing and ordered his son to come forward. Sandeul immediately went to his mommy's side and was enveloped in a tight but gentle hug.


"Impatient as ever." Sungmin cooed while ruffling his son's hair, making him pout even more.


"Of course he is impatient. Why wouldn't he when it's actually one of the many annoying things he inherited from his father." Heechul commented and casually threw a knowing look at Sandeul's direction whose eyes glinted in a mischievous way at the mention of his father's name, whom he never met before. Sungmin's reaction was the opposite though; he suddenly froze at the mere mention of Sandeul's father.


"Y-yeah." Sungmin stuttered, which of course was noticed by the two, making them smile in a devious way. "One of the things he unfortunately inherited from him." He added before letting an awkward laugh. “Anyway, I'll finish packing soon. Why don't the two of you go out and buy us some food?" Sungmin suggested, he really didn't want to talk about Sandeul's father at the moment so he tried changing the subject, only to mentally slap himself when Sandeul told him that Heechul already ordered something and it was going to be delivered any minute now.


"So, when exactly are you going back to Korea?" Heechul decided to break the silence.


"Still not sure hyung." Sungmin sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "I will try to follow you guys in Korea as soon as I finished my schedules here in Japan. It will probably take two to three weeks? I'm not really sure." the model shrugged as he continued packing his son's luggage.


Lee Sungmin, also known as Vincent Lee, twenty six years old, father, well more of like a mother of Sandeul since he was technically the one who gave birth to him, was a well-known model in Japan despite being a Korean.


Sungmin was a fresh graduate and was a struggling and aspiring model in Korea when he moved and made a name in Japan. He was almost twenty when he first moved in said country with his cousin Kim Heechul. He had never planned to move to Japan, but something big and unexpected happened which left him no choice but to leave Korea. He was sad at first and he even regretted it. Why wouldn't he when he had to sacrifice and leave the important people he dearly love behind? But he eventually got over it…


He had Heechul, his ever so loving and supportive cousin (though he tends to be a little evil sometimes) at his side to support him and then of course there was also his son Lee Junghwan or Sandeul (as what he loved to call him), who miraculously came into his life. Sandeul was his joy, he became his strength and motivation when he felt really lonely and down. Sandeul was Sungmin's life and miracle. And ever since he had Sandeul, his life turned into an 180 degree change.


He never once regretted having Sandeul, though he must admit that he really had a hard time raising him without his father. He wouldn’t even deny the fact that he almost gave up on him once. Sandeul was the reason why he was living now. And he was thankful of the fact that Sandeul understood everything about their life. He might be young but he understood why his father wasn't with him, on why he couldn't be with him, on why Sungmin was the only one raising him. He didn't ask much about his father. He was contented of the things Sungmin told about him. He really was blessed to have an intelligent and understanding son and he couldn't ask for more.



Honestly, Sungm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter