Its Seoul Time !!

We Were In Love

"Seoul?!" Byeol exclaimed.

"Yes. Seoul. S.E.O.U.L, Seoul. Why? What's wrong with Seoul anyway?" Chaewon replied while eating her apple.

"But its too far from here. You know, from Jeju  to Seoul is 555km. Whew! It'll take hours and and hours to get there. Too far!" said Byeol while trying to remember the actual distance.

"Excuse me, but its only 452km dear." Chaewon replied back.

"Oh. I mean 452km." Byeol said.

"Byeol-ah, its not like we were going there by our feet anyway." Chaewon continued eating her apple.

"But, i don't have money. You know, i can't sell our only house and our only precious farm. You know that don't you." Byeol added.

Chaewon seemed to ignore her. Byeol hates it when people ignore her when she was talking. Byeol suddenly get up from the bench and grabs Chaewon's shoulder. She then stare sharply at Chaewon.

"Chaewon-ah! I'm talking to you!" she yelled while shaking Chaewon's shoulder.

Byeol's eyes become bigger. She stares Chaewon sharply.

"Yahh, yahh! I'm not a deaf you know. Chill girl. Just take it easy, and your saliva is getting all over my face." Chaewon replied while cleaning her face with a tissue that she just took out from her pocket.

"Oh, i'm sorry." Byeol said then grinned.

"Byeol-shi, listen. We need to go so that we could find a better job. Therefore, we could have a better life. We could go there by free tomorrow, if we follow my uncle. He'll going there tomorrow to visit her daughter. He've promised to help me. Its a golden opportunity! Let's go. Kajja! uhh?" Chaewon said, trying to persuade her.

"Hmmm... let me think for a while.." Byeol was still doesn't sure.

"There was nothing to be thinking of. Byeol-ah...... uhh ??" Chaewon said while acting aegyo.

"Yahh, why are you making those faces?" Byeol found it funny because Chaewon have never do that before. Not even once.

"Is it funny? I thought i was cute." Chaewon said in sulking voice then folded her arms in.

Byeol burst into laughing.

"Hahahahahahaha! okay......hahaha....i'm sorry.. I didn't mean it. " Byeol try to hold her laugh.

Chaewon ignore her.

"Chaewon-ah, i'm sorry okay? " Byeol said.

Silent. Chaewon still ignore her.

"I thought i want to tell you my decision but i think you're not interesting to hear it. So I better go." Byeol said, pretending to walk away.

1 step...2 step.....3 step......4 ste----

"Byeol-ah!" Chaewon called her back.

Yess!! Byeol shout in her mind. Celebrating the happiness.

"Yess, Miss Chaewon? Is there anything that i can help you?" Byeol turned back then grinned.

"Okay. Tell me your decision." Chaewon said again while acting cool.

"I.... I know you're my bestfriend and i'm grateful that you helped me a lot and you always be there for me whenever i need you. But, i ......." Byeol's voice suddenly become serious.

"But what?!" Chaewon asked impatiently.

"I... I... emmm... I'm going to Seoul with you!! " Byeol yelled.

"Ahhh!! Thank you so much! I love you, friends. I mean, bestfriend!" Chaewon replied while hugging Byeol tightly. She jumped in happiness.

"Chaewon-ah, i-i-i ca- can't br-e-a-the!" Byeol replied in stucked voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm too excited." Chaewon said while scratching her head.

"I could've been dead before arriving at Seoul." Byeol said while her neck.

"Hehe. Sorry." Chaewon smile awkwardly.

 


 

Chaewon and Byeol finally arrived at Seoul after travelling for hours. Chaewon's uncle dropped them infront one of cakes stores in Seoul.

"Thank you, ajjushi. Thank you for letting us follow you until Seoul." Chaewon said then bow to her uncle.

"Yess. Kamsahamnida." Byeol smile then bow too.

"Ah, nae. No problem. I'm glad that i could help you. If you have any problem, just let me know, okay?" Chaewon's uncle replied kindly.

"Yeobo! Just get in the car quickly! Could you?!" a voice suddenly interrupt them.

"Ah. I'll get going okay? Your auntie is mad right now. Okay. Here, take this." He said while giving Chaewon an envelope before rushing to his car.

"Kamsahamnida! Bye uncle!" Chaewon and Byeol said together while waving Chaewon's uncle.

"Aishh~ her wife was just a pain in the neck." Chaewon muttered.

"I think she is." Byeol nodded her head.

"Poor ajushii. Aigoo~" Chaewon let out a heavy breath.

"Yeah.." Byeol answer shortly. She was amazed by the Seoul's building.

"Yahh. The building was very tall! The cars was so cool." Byeol said in excited voice.

"Of course, its SEOUL baby!" Chaewon replied.

"SEOUL!! I'M COMING!!!" Byeol suddenly yelled while doing a superman's style.

All eyes were suddenly pointing at Byeol and Chewon. They started to look weirdly at them. As only they an alien.

What a freak!
What happen to them?
Are they crazy?
So weird.
Never went to Seoul, huh ?

Chaewon quickly grabbed Byeol's hand and drag her away from that place. Chaewon smile awkwardly at the peoples.

Its so embarrasing!

 


Bonjour~ ^_______^

So, here's the new chappy~ ^^

How is it?

Do subscribe and comment. :D

Gumawo~