Omma's Chinggu?

We Were In Love

 

"YOU?!!" They shout together.

"So, you're the crazy woman that---"Chunji rolled her eyes to Byeol. He felt like he want to strangle her until she die right now.

"Ajushh-shi?!!" Byeol cutted him right away.

"Uhh? So you've known each other? " the middle age woman interrupt them.

"Ah?! Omma, of course not! Hehe." Chunji smiled awkwardly. He didn't want to have any connection with the girl that ruined his 'baby'.

"Yae! I haven't even seen him before. Is he your new driver?Hehehe. " Byeol added.

"Driver? Ah, aniyaa.. He is my son, my only son." the middle age woman replied while patting Chunji's shoulder.

Why didn't i realize that he was calling her 'omma' just now? aisshh... so stupid!

"Son?! Aahh... i see..  "Byeol said sheepishly.

"Oh, omma. We need to go home now, you need to take your medicine and you need to rest. Its getting late now. " Chunji said after looking at his watch.

"Oh.. Okay. I'm sorry, but we need to go home now. Could we meet again next time, miss...."

"Byeol. Just call me Byeol. Hehe."

"Okay, Byeol. Can we?" she asked Byeol again.

What an ancient name! Haha! Chunji said  to himself then smirked to Byeol.

"Ah. Sure. Why not.. hehe.." Byeol replied her.

"Okay. Can i have your number ?"

After getting Byeol's number, the middle age woman gave Byeol a piece of small card.

"This is my card, just call me if you need anything okay. "

Byeol take the card and said, "Oh, okay.. I will ." Byeol replied her.

"Omma, let's go." Chunji said again to his omma.

"Okay, okay. Let's go. "his omma replied him.

"Omma, do you know that girl?" Chunji asked his omma after they step in to their car.

"Well, i don't know the  girl but i know her mom. Her mom is my old friend. Omma's bestfriend.." his mother replied him.

Chunji just nodded his head. He was not interesting to know more about the girl or about the girl's mother.

 


 

Madam Seo Silyeok? She is omma's chinggu? I don't know that before..

Byeol then walked away. She was too hungry to think about it. What she needs now is food.

"Aigoo.. I'm so hungry. Why does my home seems too far today? Aishh.." she murmured alone on her way back home.


 

"Where is this cafe? Hmm, Avalanche Cafe....I think it was.... ah! There it is.." Byeol said then walks toward the cafe. "

As soon as she step in to the cafe, she looks for Madam Seo. Madam Seo called her this morning, she wants to meet Byeol at the Avalanche Cafe.

Then Byeol saw someone waving at her. She approached the person and greeted her politely.

"Anyeong-haseyo. I'm sorry, i'm late ma'am. I couldn't find this cafe. Hehe." Byeol said while bowing to Madam Seo.

"Ah, nevermind. I'm just arrived. Please sit." Madam Seo replied her and invited Byeol to sit beside her.

"Oh, thank you. " Byeol then sit beside her.

Madam Seo called a waitress and ordered something good to drink. After their drinks arrived, Madam Seo then asked Byeol.

"So, Gu Minseok is your omma?"

"Ahh, yea.. She is my omma."

"Ahh.. so where is she now? I missed her so much. Its been years since we met. Can i meet her?"

"Umm... I'm sorry ma'am, but....Omma....omma have died a few years ago." Byeol paused to take a long-deep breathe.

"Omma died with Appa in a tragic car accident. Omma said, she wants to visit her old friend at town, but she...... "

"Oh, really? I'm really sorry. I didn't know that, i'm sorry." Madam Seo patted Byeol's shoulder.

I think its me who Minseok want to visit at the town. Who else she have in this town years ago. Only me. Her mother was at hometown so only me. Oh god, what have i done?

"Oh. Its okay. Its not your fault. So, madam, is Chunji your only son?" Byeol try to change their topic. She doesn't want to ask anything about that jerk but she was run out of question to ask Madam Seo.

Madam Seo know that she try to change the topic so she just answer Byeol's question. She doesn't want to hurt Byeol's feeling.

"Chunji? Yes. He is my only son, maybe you should meet him and talks to him next time. You have to know each other better. He is a good son, you know."

A good son? I don't think so.

"Oh, meet? hehehe..." Byeol replied shortly as she really don't want to meet or talk to that jerk.

"Yes. Why not? Your omma and me are bestfriend. So, who know maybe you and Chunji could be bestfriend too.."

BESTFRIEND? me and him? no way! not in a million years!

Byeol said to herself.

They talks and share their stories together as the time passed.

 


 Hey guys! ^^

So here's the new chappy. Its lame right? Sorry =.='

I'll update again soon. Still short right? :C

Sory for the grammar mistakes. .______.

Thanks and have a nice day. ^^.