What?!

We Were In Love

Minseok-ah, I didn’t know that you would leave us this soon. If I know it will end up like this, I will never ever ask you to come that day. I’m sorry. It’s my entire fault! Now your daughter has to continue her life as an orphan. Poor Byeol… but don’t worry. I’ll take care of her now. I will treat her as my own daughter so you don’t have to worry there. Oh god! Please forgive me!

There are tears on her face. She felt that she was the reason why Byeol became an orphan. Although,Byeol never blame anyone for her parents tragic death.She always thinks that god has a better plan for her and god must love her parents more. The middle age woman then grabs her phone and started to dial some number.

“Hello? Could we meet today? I need to tell you something. It’s an urgent matter.”

 


 

“What?!!”Byeol and Chunji yelled together.

“Omma! What is this?! You must be flipping kidding me! There’s no way I would marry such a dorky! Oh man!” Chunji said loudly trying to show his thoughts.

“I’m sorry ma’am but isn’t this too much? No, what I mean is too fast? ” Byeol was also shocked. She will never marry such a jerk. She’ll suffer for her whole life!

“Silent! Who’s a dorky and what is so wrong about this matter?!”Chunji’s omma finally say a word.

“Chunji-ah, sit down and relax.” Chunji’s father asked Chunji. Chunji then sit back.

“Omma, Appa, I’m only 23 years old. I’m too young for this, okay. Plus, she was only… umm, hey girl, how old are you?” Chunji asked Byeol.

“20.” Byeol replied him shortly.

“See? 23 and 20 years old human is going to marry? Isn’t that such a weird fact? I think we will be honored by the World Book of Records for marrying on such a young age! Oh, this is killing me! ” Chunji tried to change her parents mind.

 His parents must be joking. His friends are having fun and he have to marry and live with this crazy girl?! Spending his entire life with Byeol was the biggest nightmare he have ever had!

“Yahh! Why are you remaining silent? Don’t you have anything to say? ” Chunji asked Byeol.

“I dunno.” Byeol replied shortly as she was still shocked. She started to imagine about how will her life will be if she marry the jerk. Oh god!

“Okay. Chunji, we married when your father was 23 and omma was 19. How’s that? Did we honored by the Worlds Book of Records? NO!!”

“That’s because you are stupid!!” Chunji yelled at the top of his lungs.

“What?! How dare you say tha-” Chunji’somma suddenly hold her chest. Her chest felt extremely pain and her vision start turning black. Then, she passed out before saying her last words.

“Honey!”Chunji’sappa yelled and rushed to Mrs. Seo.

“Ma’am!”Byeol cried and also rushed to Chunji’somma. Chunji’s eyes rolled out. He was so shocked that he doesn’t know what to do. He never meant to say that.

“Chunji-ah! What do you think you’re doing?!”Mr Seo shouts at Chunji.

“I, I .. I didn’t meant to say that..”Chunji replied weakly as he was shocked by his father’s actions. That was the first time his father shouts at him. His father must be very mad right now, he thought.

“You’re way too far, this time! Byeol-ah, please tell butler Kwak to call Doctor.Mun quickly. Tell him that madam fainted. Hurry up!” Mr. Seo asked Byeol. Byeol then rushed to callHe gave Chunji a sharp gaze before he took Mrs.Lee out from the room.

After a few minutes checking Mrs.Seo ,Doctor.Mun then tell them about Mrs.Seo condition.

“How was she?” Mr.Seo asked impatiently. He was really worried about her wife as he was aware that her wife had heart problems. 

“She is fine now, but she needs to rest. If I could ask, why did Mrs.Seo faint?”Doctor.Mun asked Mr.Seo.

“Emm, we, we had a family problems just now.” Mr.Seo explained.

“I’m sorry but, you should have known that she have heart problems. Don’t make her shocked or she’ll get a heart attack. If she gets a heart attack again, I’m afraid she’ll be paralyzed or… ” Doctor.Mun took a deep breath before continuing his words.

“Died.”Doctor.Mun added.

“So please, if she wants anything just fulfill it.”Doctor.Mun added again.

“See?! Is this what you want?! Sending your mom to her own grave?! Chunji-ah, you’re big enough to think what is good and what is wrong!” Mr.Lee finally speaks after keeping silent for the past few hours. Chunji remained silent as he doesn’t know what to do. He knows he was being way too far this time. If anything happen to her mother, it was his entire fault.

“Mr.Seo, please calm down. Mrs.Seo needs to rest. I think I’d better be going now. I still have something to do. Please call me if you need me again.” Doctor.Mun said.

“I’ll walk you to the door..”Byeol said.

“Never mind, I’ll be fine.” Doctor.Mun said before leaving.

“Chunji-ah, is this what you want?! Tell me!” Mr.Seo said again as soon after Doctor.Mun leave.

“No…” Chunji replied weakly. He felt like crying for the first time.

“So why are you behaving like this?! Calling your mother stupid! What is so wrong about marrying Byeol? She was still a girl, not a boy. So what’s wrong?! Or you’re waiting for your stupid  ex-girlfriend?! ” Mr.Seo added mentioning Chunji’s ex-girlfriend.

 


 

Yayy! Here i am!

Again~ :D

I dunno what to say.

so yeahh. -.-'