I must be deaf already...

We Were In Love

“Yah! Where are you taking me now?!”  Byeol said loudly. The wind blew her hair as the car was speeding. Her heart was pounding so hard that she felt like she was about to die. She was scared indeed.

Oh god! Please protect me from this hideous jerk! I’m not ready for anything yet! Aahh! Omma! Help me!

“Somewhere where both of us can enjoy ourselves…you know doing something…Something exciting…” Chunji smirked.

I’m going to make you pay for all you did to me. HAHAHAHA!

“Something what?! Exciting?!” Byeol asked again.

“Aih. You know it but you pretend like you don’t know, right? Oh, babe..” Chunji said then wink at Byeol.

“I’m not pretending, okay. I’m serious!”

“You know that mating, thing..”

“Mating?! Duh! That’s for animals you jerk! “Byeol snickered.

“We’re human. So we’re supposed to- WHAT?! MATING?!”  Byeol exclaimed.

“Yeah. Of course! Isn’t that what a husband and wife should do? We have to make some little Chunji and little Byeol. Therefore, they will continue our generation. Right? ” Chunji replied while smirking. He started imagining how he will torture Byeol.

 “You can’t be serious! You must be joking, right?! Yahh! I’m only 19! I’m not ready yet! Omma!” Byeol felt like crying.

“Joking? Does my face look like joking? Huh?” Chunji said again.

“Yahh! I will report you for molesting me!” Byeol tried to threats him.

“Just report me if you want…but I don’t think they will believe you. They will say that you are excited to get married, as you are only 19. Hahaha!” Chunji burst laughing.

“Yah. About your car, I’m really sorry, okay. I promise I won’t do it again. Please. I’m sorry okay? Uh?” Byeol pleads. She was so not ready for the ‘mating’ thing.

“Sorry? So you’re sorry? Do you know how expensive that car? Do you think that is enough? ”  Chunji smirked.

“Yah! You’re the one that started it first, okay. I was walking and you splashed me with the muds? You should’ve been more careful. What do you think you’re doing? Just because you’re rich, it doesn’t mean you have the rights to just do whatever you want. I know you have a super-duper expensive car, but you cannot do that. That’s wrong! Very wrong! Phew!  ” Byeol let out a long deep breath after talking so long.

“Wow. Ahjumma, you are talking like an ahjumma. My mom did not even talk like that you know. Hmmm… interesting.” Chunji added again.

“Yahh! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry okay! Yah!!” Byeol tried to plead again.

“Maybe I should speed more so that we’ll arrive soon. I’m excited anyway. Hehe. ” Chunji said again.

“OMMA!!!”

 


 

“Who’s house is this?!” Byeol asked as soon as they arrived at a luxurious mansion.

“D on’t you remember? The place where you make `art` on my car?” Chunji replied.

“Oh…I see…”

Why didn’t I realize that this mansion was this luxurious last time? Duhh. I’m going to be so dead! Chaewon-ah! I love you!

“Yahh. We have to go to omma’s house tomorrow. So, wake up EARLY! Or I’ll…” Chunji said while smirking.

“Yah! Okay!! I I know.” Byeol replied.

“Such a dork!” Chunji said then walked in to the mansion.

Byeol then took her things and walk in to the house.

 


 

“Yahh! Wake up! It’s 9 o’clock already!” Chunji said while knocking Byeol’s door.

“Hmmm…” Byeol replied with her eyes close. She was still sleepy.

“Yahh!! Wake up!!”

“Is she a girl or what?! Ughh! This lady is making my blood boiling like crazy!”

“Yahhh!! Okay. Just you wait and see!” Chunji said then went to his room to get Byeol’s door key.

“Yahh!” Chunji said while waking Byeol with his leg.

“Yahh…ahhhh..this girl is so…..what about….” Chunji said as he gets closer to Byeol.

“Babe…can you please wake up?” Chunji said softly. Byeol open her eyes when she heard someone say talking softly in her ears.

“Yahhhh!!!!” Byeol screams and pushed Chunji away. When she opens her eyes, Chunji’s face is only 1inches from her face.

“Yahh! You ert jerk! Are you trying to me or what?!” Byeol said while throwing pillows at Chunji.

“Me?! Trying to you?! Please! You’re not even my taste. Your body is flat like a salted fish and you said I want to you?! Oh god! You must be joking. I don’t even feel anything when I’m with you. Are you really a girl or what? Mind if I check your-“

“Yahh! You ert jerk!! I’m a girl okay! How did you came in? I think I’ve locked it last night.” Byeol cutted Chunji.

“It’s my house, remember? I have your keys.” Chunji grinned as he shows Byeol the keys.

“But you should at least knock the door!” Byeol added.

“Are deaf or what?! I’ve knocked the door for like thousands time and you said to at least knock the door?! ” Chunji replied while rolling his eyes to Byeol.

“Oh…so you did knock the door…” Byeol said scratching her head.

“OF COURSE!” Chunji exclaimed.

“Pfftt…” Byeol replied with a weird sound.

“Yahh. You better dress now because we are so late to meet omma.” Chunji said then walked out.

Did he really knock the door? Why didn’t I hear it? I must be deaf already... Whatever!

 


 

UPDATED! hoho.

How about this chapter?

I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

#m u c h l o v e s#