Our Home Sweet Home

We Were In Love

Byeol's heart kept on pumping hard, she can definitely hear her heart beats. It was beating like crazy. 

"Oh my god! What do I do now?! That is so embarassing!" Byeol talked to herself as she left Chunji in the office room. She was embarassed as hell, her cheeks were hot! Then, she suddenly remembered about the woman that she saw with Chunji just now. 

"Huh! That woman, did she really think that I'm scared of her? Come on, I am not like other girls, I'm not gonna cry just because you call me ugly or what! She can take her super small clothes and get lost! Aigoooo, I am so irritated with her!" Byeol said and rushed out of the main building, she will wait for Chunji at home. 

"Oh, I forgot to take the food containers. Hmm, it's okay, I'll just text Chunji to bring it back home," she then texted Chunji. She was too shy to meet Chunji again - at least for now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

******CHUNJI & BYEOL'S HOME********

 

Chunji came back home, he was excited. It has been a long time since he's that excited. 

"Honey! Oh honeyyyy! I'm home", Chunji shouted excitedly as soon as he entered their house. However, he heard nothing but his voice, echoing and travelling inside every nooks of the house.

Hmm, that's weird. Byeol was supposed to be home by now, I don't think she has anywhere to go here other than the supermarket. Chunji murmured as he take off his shoes. He looked at his right, Byeol's shoes were arranged neatly beside of the orange vase. Then, he went inside, trying to find Byeol. 

He looked in the living room, kitchen and her room but she was nowhere to be seen. Hmm, I wonder where she is.

Chunji went to the second floor of their house, hoping to see Byeol somewhere. Nothing. Then, he went into the guest room thinking maybe Byeol was cleaning the room but he found nothing. As he was passing his mini library room, he saw the white flowery curtains dancing in the wind, indicating that the sliding door was opened. He rushed into the room to take a look at the veranda. 

"Oh my god Byeol, I know you're i..." Chunji was just about to raise his voice when he opened the curtains but he stopped abruptly. 

Byeol was sleeping soundly in her blue robbin cute loose dress, on the white couch. 

He was mesmerized by Byeol's face, he never realize Byeol's prettiness before. 

I should take her inside. 

He was trying to lift Byeol when the wind blew and.....

 

 

 

 

 

OMG IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPEN GUYS? 

STAY TUNE!