Taking Revenge

We Were In Love

Byeol and Chaewon now are working as a "newspaper girl". They deliver newspapers to every house.

"Please deliver all this newspaper as soon as you can because the peoples need to read it. I hope you understand it." The boss of the store tell all the worker. Chaewon and Byeol listen it carefully.

"Okay, now we need to deliver the newspaper. So, good luck. Fighting!" Chaewaon gave Byeol a big smile. They have to deliver the newspaper in different area.

"Okay! Fighting!" Byeol replied.

 


 

The store provide them bicycle to deliver newspaper. Byeol cycled to the housing area while singing.

She delivered all the newspaper to all house.

" Whew! This is tiring. " she said alone. She took out a bottle of strawberry milk that she just buy from her small backpack. She drink some of it as she was really thirsty. Then she put it back into her backpack. 

"Okay! Last house! Yeah! " she screamed as there were no one in the street except her.

"Okay. Done! " She said while putting the last newspaper infront of the house gate.

"Wow! This house was so huge! If only i have a house like this. Hehe." she hold the big gate of the house and started to dream.

She imagined that she was wearing a fabulous dress with a beautiful heels. Eventhough she can't stand with heels. She just can't walk with it. She also imagined that her car was a big limousine with a handsome driver. She will go to the shopping mall and buy all the shoes and clothes that she like.

Or what don't i buy all the shopping mall itself? So that, i can take any clothes that i like! Oh my~

But how will i find a good friend that accept me the way i was? All people only want to be my bestfriend because of my money! It couldn't be! I don't want to be rich, i love my life now.

She ended satisfying with her life.She was about to walk away when something caught her eyes.

Wait! Isn't that the crazy man's car that splash the mud all over me yesterday?

She try to remember.

*FLASHBACK*

SPLASHH!!

A luxurious red Lotus Elise S passed her and splash the mud all over her body.

(Just focus on the car) ^^

"Yahh!! Are you crazy?!!" Byeol yelled on top of her lungs.

The luxurious car then stopped.

"Aishh~ What a bad day! My clothes are now all wet and dirty!" She added furiously.

Byeol walk towards the car then a handsome young man with a black sunglasses step out from the car.

"Yahh!! Do you have a license for driving? Or are you drunk or are you blind? Can't you see that there's muds beside the road? Why did you still speeding? " Byeol said as soon as the man step out. She didn't even give the man a chance to speak.

"Excuse me miss. Its your fault. Why did you walk beside a road that have muds near it? Can't you use other roads?! luckly, i didn't hit you. If not, my car will broke. My car cost so much that even if you work for 7 generation, you still can't pay it back you know!" The man scolde her back instead apologizing.

Why did this man have such a bad manner?

"What?!! You scolded me back?! Its your fault ajusshi! You know what? If i were given this ugly car for free, i will never accept it! I would rather walk for the rest of my life! This car belong to the rubbish landfill!!" Byeol replied him and kick the man's luxurious car.

"Hey!! have you lost your mind!! I can sue you if i want!! How dare you talk like that about my car!! I'll make sure that you get your punishment!! " He took off his sunglasses.

"Just do what you want!! I don't even care!!" Byeol turned her back then walk away while covering her ears.

"Yahh!! You was just some mental patient that escaped from the mental hospital!" the man yelled to her.

"I can't hear you! oleoleoleoeleoeleoele!!" Byeol pretend that she didn't hear it while making some weird noise.

"Yahh!! Just you wait and se..........." the man's voice slowly dissapear from Byeol's hearing.

What a crazy man!

Aahh! Yess! That it is! I'm 110% sure about it. That is the car. Hey, i've got an idea.

Hahahahahah! *Evil laugh* You'll pay for this ajushhi! Hahahha!! Byeol smirked evilly.

Let me see if the gate are locked or not. She try opening the gate. Luckily, the gate was not locked.

Yess! It make my mission even easier!

She quietly sneaked into the house area. She felt like she was a James Bond.

She approached the car carefully. She don't want any people saw her or her mission will fail. She could never take her revenge to that man.

Aahh! Let see if i still have some of the strawberry milk. She took out a bottle of strawberry milk from her bag.

Thank god! She still have some of it. She opened the bottle cap and splash all the strawberry milk all over the luxurious car. She didn't even think how expensive the price of the luxurious car. Its LOTUS!

Hmm..This is not enough. What if i put some of this leaves on it? She picked some leaves from the plant near the big mansion. She then sprinkle the leaves onto the car like a chef sprinkle some chocolate chips onto a cake.

Still not enough...Hmm....

She shooked  her head.

Let me see what else i have in my bag. She look in her bag but she only have her lipstick.

"Just perfect! This should do it. I'm sorry my lipstick, but i have to sacrifice you this time."She said softly.

She make some art on the car.

I'M SUCH A STUPID AJUSSHI!

Hahahha! Poor you ajusshi. Actually, this is not enough but i'll forgive you this time. She said while cleaning her hands.

*Door opened*

She suddenly heard the sound of door opened. Someone's coming.

Byeol quickly hide behind the car. She was afraid that the jerk will saw her.

A handsome man with a brown sunglases approached the car. He walk slowly while tossing the car key with her hand.

"What the hell! What happen to my darling?!" The man yelled.

"Ajumma! Ajumma! Where did this maid just go?! Ajumma!!" He called her maid furiously.

Then a middle-aged woman came out from the back of the big mansion.

"Yes, Sir Chunji." the woman answer quickly.

"Why are you so late?! Aishh! Just like a tortoise! " Chunji scolded her.

The maid just look down. She doesn't have the gut to fight her boss.

Aishh~ So mean! Byeol shooked her head.

"What have you done to my car?!! " she yelled even louder.

"I'm sorry sir. But i don't know. It was clean just now." the maid try to explain.

"Then how could it be like this?! This is not a cheap car! I dont want to hear anything from you! Clean this car right NOW!!" Chunji yelled to his maid.

"Yes sir! " the maid rushed to clean the car.

Chunji was about to go in the his house when she saw something moving at the back of his car.

"Hey! Who's there?!" Chunji yelled.

Oh god! Does he saw me? Aishh...  ettokke?

Byeol starting to panic. Chunji go to the back of his car to check out.

Byeol could hear his footsteps getting nearer.

Okay. I just have to run to the gate. Okay! 1,2,3.. Run for your life!!

Byeol run as fast as she could to the gate. She have to save her life.

"Yahh!! Yahhh!! Why are you running?! Get here back!! You're the one who do this, right?!! Yahh!! Get back here!!" Chunji try to catch the person that ruined his car.

Run,run,run,run,run!!

After arriving near the gate, Byeol quickly step out and close the gate. She catch her breath then yelled back to Chunji.

"Yahh! Thanks for the fun! Nice car! Hahhaha!! Have a nice day with your gorgeous car!! Bye!" Byeol yelled then stick her tongue out towards Chunji. She quickly get on her bicycle and cycle away as fast as she could.

"'Yahh!! Get back here!! Yahh!!' Chunji called Byeol back. He jumped while yelling.

Byeol just gave her a wave from far away.

"Aishh!! This girl is really crazy! Aishhh!!! Just wait until i get you!! I'll torture you until you're kneeling asking for forgiveness from me!! "

Just you wait and see!

Chunji then step back in after Byeol dissapear from his sight.

 


Okay. Here's the new chappy. n____n

Sorry for the grammar mistake. I hope you read it.

Do comments, okay.

Have a nice day! :D

고맙습니다 !! ^^