^___^

We Were In Love

Byeol was walking home alone that evening. She just finished her part time job for that day.

"Aigoo... I'm so tired..." she said while giving her shoulder a gentle massage.

"My leg.....my shoulder.....my back........ auuuu...I've been walking here and there for the whole day... and......*sniffing*" she smell something good.

Krukk..krukk....

Her belly begin to sing.

"Aigoo.. poor you. The worm inside my belly must've been starving. Don't worry, i'll feed you later okay. " she said to her belly.

"I need to go home as fast as i could. I'm starving.." she said and run quickly.

She was running when she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Aigoo.. I'm very sorry ma'am. I was in a hurry. I didn't mean to do that. I'm very sorry." Byeol helped the middle age woman to stand.

"Aihh.. Nevermind. I'm not hurt. Don't worry." the middle age woman said then smiled to Byeol.

Byeol felt guilty. "I'm sorry ma'am. I'm really sorry." Byeol keep saying sorry to her.

Byeol kneeled and pick up the old woman wallet. 

"This is your wallet ma'am. I'm really sorry that i......" then something caught her eyes.

"Uhh? Isn't this omma in this picture??" Byeol whisper softly.

"Hmm..Excuse me ma'am but who is this woman in this picture?" Byeol asked politely.

"Uhh? Do you know this person? " the woman ask Byeol.

"Emm.. Actually, she seems like someone that i used to know. " Byeol explained.

"Really?" the woman asked again. She seems interesting to know more about the person.

"Yes but i'm not sure. Emm.. may i know her name, please?" Byeol replied again.

"Umm.. Her name is Gu Minseok..Do you know her?"

"That is omma's name. "

"Omma? What do you mean?"

"Umm..she is my omma actually. " Byeol then said.

"Your omma? Really? "

Then someone interupt them.

"Oh, omma. What's going on here? Is there something wrong?" the man asked the middle age woman next to Byeol.

Omo~ I think i know this voice. Oh god.

Byeol then turned her back towards the voice.

"YOU!!" They shout together.

 


 

Anyeong, readers! ^^

I'm back! I'm sorry if the chapter was super-duper short. =.="

I promise i'll update again soon.

Anyway, ENJOY! ^^

DO COMMENT, OKAY :D

To my new subscriber, thnx for subbing.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

ありがとうございました :D