Marrying...

We Were In Love

“So why are you behaving like this?! Calling your mother stupid! What is so wrong about marrying Byeol? She was still a girl, not a boy. So what’s wrong?! Or you’re waiting for your stupid ex-girlfriend?! ” Mr.Seo added mentioning Chunji’s ex-girlfriend.

Chunji was still shutting his mouth. He remembered about his ex-girlfriend, Jiyeong. Jiyeong was his first love. They first met when they attend the same high school. Their relationship was good until Chunji know that Jiyeong played him. It breaks his heart.

*FLASHBACK*

“Okay! We’ve arrived at your house.” Chunji said as soon as they reached Jiyeong’s house. They just got back from the shopping mall. He always took Jiyeon to shopping mall as Jiyeong was a shopaholic girl.

“Honey, thanks for today, okay? I really appreciate it.” Jiyeong said then holds Chunji’s hand.

“No need to say thanks, okay? I’m your boyfriend, right?” Chunji replied while smiling.

“Yes. Of course! You’re my only boyfriend. I love you, .”Jiyeong said then hug Chunji.

“Love you too, babe.” Chunji replied before kissing her forehead.

“Okay, I need to go. My mom said she wants to go to my house today. ” says Jiyeong.

“Okay. Please, send my regards to my mother-in-law to be. ” Chunji said while grinning.

“Okay, I will. Okay, honey, got to go. Bye! Muahh!”Jiyeong gave Chunji a kiss on his cheek before stepping out from the car. Chunji just smile.

“Okay. Take care!” Chunji said before driving away from Jiyeong’s house.

On his way home, Chunji suddenly realized that Jiyeong forgot her purse in his car.

“Babe..You keep forgetting your stuff..Never mind, I’ll take it to you. Huh~ I’m starting missing you again even though we just met.” Chunji murmured alone. He then went back to Jiyeong house. He then reached Jiyeong’s house after a few minutes.

Chunji was about to press the doorbell when he heard Jiyeong’s talking with someone.

“Huh! I was really tired! Spending my whole day with that monkey. . but never mind, because I get a lot of new clothes and shoes! Oh god! You know how expensive these things are? Very expensive! ”

“So you’re falling with him?” a voice said. Chunji doesn’t mind if that was a girl voice but it was guy!

“Babe! Of course not! I only love you, Mr.Daehyun. But I love his money! What a stupid monkey! He thinks I love him. Actually, I just want his money. Haha!”Jiyeong then laughed evilly.

“Oh, so that’s why you want to go out with him? Brilliant idea, babe!”Daehyun replied her.

Jiyeong was about to talk again when she heard something broke on the outside of her house.

“Babe, what’s that?!”

“I don’t know. Its sound like a vase has broken. I’ll check it.” he replied while walking to the door. As soon as he opens the door, he saw a purple purse on the floor.

“Babe, is this yours?” Daehyun showed Jiyeon the purple purse.

“Yeah, but…how could it be..oh no! I must’ve left it in Chunji’s car! Damn! He must’ve heard our conversation just now! Damn it!”

Bloody hell! I thought she really loves me but she wasn’t! How can I be so stupid! I didn’t even think that she just want my money! That woman! She even called me a stupid monkey! Damn it!

Chunji punched his car’s steering to show what he feels inside. He was indeed hurt. Chunji then scream as loud as he could to let out his feelings.

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Appa, I’ll marry her!”Chunji said. He doesn’t want to hear anyone mention about that woman anymore. He doesn’t know why he said that he’ll marry Byeol.

“What?!”Byeol’s jaw was opened and her eyes rolled out. She just couldn’t believe what Chunji said just now.

“Good! Then, your wedding will be on this weekend.” Mr.Seo said before vanishing into the room where Mrs.Seo was treated.

“But.. I… ” Byeol tried to say something, but Chunji pulled her away. He brought Byeol to his room and closed the door.

“Yahh! What do you think you’re doing?!” Byeol finally speaks her mind.

“What?!”Chunji replied while smirking. He started to plan what he will do with Byeol after they got married. He will torture her until she apologized on her knee. Hahaha!

“About you marrying me! I’m not going to marry you, okay! Not now, not this weekend and not forever!! I will never marry a jerk like you!!”Byeol yelled then pushed Chunji to his bed.

“Wow! We’re not married yet, and you’ve already pushed me to bed? Cool..”Chunji said then winked to Byeol. Byeol face turned red.

“Yahh!! I’m serious!” Byeol said again.

“Okay! So you want my mom died?! or maybe paralyzed?! She have assumed you as her own daughter and you treat her like this?!” Chunji’s voice started to increased. Byeol remained silent as she knows what Chunji said just now are all true. She cannot be selfish and just think about herself. Her halmeoni never teach her to be selfish.

“Why? It’s true right?”

Silent.Byeol didn’t reply him.

“Right?!”Chunji demand an answer from Byeol.

“Okay! I’ll marry you! but not because I love you or whatsoever, but because of your mom!”Byeol answer him.

“Good! Besides, what is wrong with marrying me?! I’m handsome, rich, cute, kind-”

“What is that?! You’re making me sick!” Byeol said as if she wants to throw up.

“Why? I’m handsome right?!”

“Seriously! I feel like I’m gonna throw up! The fact is, you’re not that handsome. About the thing that you said you’re rich, it’s not you who are rich. It’s your parents. Why? because it’s their money! Cute?! Oh god! I’d rather look a cuttlefish for the whole day rather than facing your face! Kind?! You’re not- ”Byeol want to said more but Chunji cutted her off. Chunji lied on his bed and started to open his shirt in front of Byeol.

“Yahh! What are you doing?!”

“Don’t you wanna see the body of your ‘husband’? ”Chunji chuckled.

“What?! I’d better be going!” Byeol grabs her bag on the floor and walked out from the room.

“Hehe. This is just the introduction, you’ll be ‘happier’ when we’re married. I’ll make sure that we’ll live happily ever after! Hahahaha!!”Chunji laugh evilly.

“Hahahahahahah!!”Chunji was still laughing when he fell from his bed.

“Ouch!” Chunji quickly stand up back pretending as if nothing happen.

Whew! No one see it! Good!

“Hahahahahaha!!” He then continued laughing again.

 


 

Mr. Seo went inside the room where his wife was resting. He closed the door and runs to his wife.

“Honey! We did it! You did such a good job! “Mr. Seo hugged his beloved wife.

Mrs. Seo get up from her bed and say, “Of course! I’m good in acting right? You know, I could replace Angelina Jolie if she retired from her acting carrier.” Mrs. Seo said while smiling. Actually, Mrs. Seo is not sick. She was just pretending, so that Byeol and Chunji will get marry.

“Of course you can! Finally, they agreed to marry each other. Let’s get them marry this weekend.” Mr. Seo replied his wife.

“Why don’t tomorrow?”

“Honey, that’s too much.”

“But I want grandchildren as soon as possible. ”

“Honey, be patient, okay. You’ll get grandchildren soon.”

“Okay. I’ll wait, but..okay I’ll wait!” Mrs. Seo said then hugged her husband. Her planned have worked out. Now, she could continue her life easily again without worrying about Byeol.

 


 

Updated! Again.

trolololol!

Do comments and ENJOY! ^^

till then!

^_______^