Our Sweet Home

We Were In Love

"We will stay here until we got a better job. I know this house was way too small for both of us, but we have no choice. We have not enough  money to stay in a big and luxurious house." Chaewon said while arranging her clothes in the closet. The closet was left from the previous renter.

"Okay." Byeol answer weakly. She was tired from the journey that took hours. Plus, they have to bargain for the  rental advance and monthly payments for hours with the owner of the house.

"I hope you could bear it until we got a better job. Then we could enjoy a better life." Chaewon said like a big sister.

Byeol just nodded weakly. She is too tired. Seriously!

"Byeol-ah, why don't you help me with this cleaning? I think we should do it together. You know. two is better that one. Hehehehe. Then we could arrange our stuff. You know, at least, our house look a bit better.Right?" Chaewon said in excited voice.

Silent.

"Byeol-ah..Byeol-ah.. " Chaewon called her again as Byeol don't answer her.

"Byeol-ah, why are yo.... Ahh~ so she is sleeping. No wonder she's not answering." Chaewon let Byeol sleep because she know, Byeol can't bear a long journey.

Chaewon continue her cleaning while singing her favourite song.

Ttaseuha-ge buneun hyanggiroun baram nae du bo-re seuchimyeon nan,

sarang-haet-deon geudae eol-ku-ri tteooreujyo

Oh ~ gil-kae sumeoseon ireumdo moreuneun deul–ggoti pil ttaecheumen,

giyeok jeo pyeone kamchwo dun geudae-ga tteooreujyo

My baby illa illa illa, baby illa illa illa, baby illa illa illa

Never forget love

 


Byeol finally awake after sleeping for a few hours.

"Haaaahh~" Byeol yawned while streching her body.

"Morning! Did you have a sweet dream? Did you found your prince charming?" Chaewon asked her while pouring hot water into the cups of instant noodles.

"Sorry. I falled asleep because i was so tired. Hehehe." Byeol said then she gave Chaewon a big grinned.

"Nevermind. Actually, i don't mind. I'm just kidding. Hahaha!" Chaewon replied her.

"Okay. Let's eat then sleep well because we have to find some jobs tomorrow. " Chaewon added back then stretch her hand towards Byeol to give her a cup of instant noodles.

"Thanks." Byeol then eat the noodles without much word. She was starving.

After eating, the two 'sisters' falled asleep.

 


 

Byeol and Chaewon get up early this morning as they are determine to find at least a job.

They then separate to find job as they think that is the better way.

Byeol walk in the street with a big hope.

Who want to employ an employee like me? I don't even passed my high school! Aishh~ Why was i so dumb?

She wasn't sure if she'll get a job or not, but she still try her best.

After a few hours looking for job, Byeol finally gave up. She didn't even found a job.

"Aishh~ Why do all the stores didn't want to employ me? I'm a good worker, really! This is really !" Byeol murmured alone while kicking the little stone on the road. She was busy grumbling when....

SPLASHH!!

A luxurious red Lotus Elise S passed her and splash the mud all over her body.

(Just focus on the car) ^^

"Yahh!! Are you crazy?!!" Byeol yelled on top of her lungs.

The luxurious car then stopped.

"Aishh~ What a bad day! My clothes are now all wet and dirty!" She added furiously.

Byeol walk towards the car then a handsome young man with a black sunglasses step out from the car.

"Yahh!! Do you have a license for driving? Or are you drunk or are you blind? Can't you see that there's muds beside the road? Why did you still speeding? " Byeol said as soon as the man step out. She didn't even give the man a chance to speak.

"Excuse me miss. Its your fault. Why did you walk beside a road that have muds near it? Can't you use other roads?! luckly, i didn't hit you. If not, my car will broke. My car cost so much that even if you work for 7 generation, you still can't pay it back you know!" The man scolde her back instead apologizing.

Why did this man have such a bad manner?

"What?!! You scolded me back?! Its your fault ajusshi! You know what? If i were given this ugly car for free, i will never accept it! I would rather walk for the rest of my life! This car belong to the rubbish landfill!!" Byeol replied him and kick the man's luxurious car.

"Hey!! have you lost your mind!! I can sue you if i want!! How dare you talk like that about my car!! I'll make sure that you get your punishment!! "  He took off his sunglasses.

"Just do what you want!! I don't even care!!" Byeol turned her back then walk away while covering her ears.

"Yahh!! You was just some mental patient that escaped from the mental hospital!" the man yelled to her.

"I can't hear you! oleoleoleoeleoeleoele!!" Byeol pretend that she didn't hear it while making some weird noise.

"Yahh!! Just you wait and se..........." the man's voice slowly dissapear from Byeol's hearing.

What a crazy man!

Her phone suddenly rang.

eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

eonjengan i eodumi geochigo

ttaseuhan haessari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

jichin nae moseubi

Aishh! Who's calling me now?

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, Byeol-ah. Did you found a job? "

"Nope. Not even a job. They didn't even want to interview me."

"Oh. Nevermind. Luckily, i got a job at a newspapers providers store. They still have an empty spot for one worker. Do want it? do you interested? "

"Of course! I want it! Where are you? Okay! I'll be there as soon as i could! " Byeol hung up and rushed after knowing the address of the places.

Thank god i got a job!

 


 

Anyeong! Here's the new chapter.

I hope you like it. :D

The plot was a bit lame right? hehe =.="

I'll try to make the next chapter better, so stay tune! ^___^

THANKSS