I'm MARRIED!!

We Were In Love

"Oh my god! You got to be kidding me!" Chaewon cried loudly.

"No! I'm serious!" Byeol replied.

"But he was the jerk that you hated to death!" Chaewaon said again, because she thinks Byeol was joking.

"Yeah! but i don't have a choice! Her mother was sick, okay. She wants me to marry her son."

"Okay. So you're not joking?" Chaewon asked again.

"Of course, Chaewon-ah!" Byeol try to make Chaewon believe her.

"Okay. Let me take my time to understand what is really going on.." Chaewon replied. Byeol then sigh.

"So, you're marrying him. That's mean you will be his wife? Spending your whole life with him?" Chaewon asked again.

"Yess! I'll marry him and be his wife and spend my whole life with- wait! No, not forever! No way! I'm not going to spend my WHOLE life with him!" Byeol answer her.

"Miss Lee Byeol, you just said you're going to marry him and be his wife. Isn't that means you have to spend your life with him? Huh? Am i right?"

"Yeahh~ but not my whole life because...." Byeol paused her words.

"Because of what?"

"because, because... we'll divorce! Yeah! Divorce!" Byeol said brightly.

"Divorce?!! You'll kill his mother!"

"Not if his mother are healthy!" Byeol said again. Chaewon remain silent as she doesnt know what to say.

"Okay. I'm tired. I have so much to do tomorrow. Night!" Byeol said then sleep.

You JERK! Just you wait and see! I'll be a 'good' wife to you. Haha!

 


 

Its been 3 days since Byeol and Chunji get married. Byeol still live with Chaewon as she was not ready yet to live with his 'husband'. Unfortunately, she HAVE to move in to Chunji's house this weekend. She was so sad.

 


"Chaewon-ah! I'm going to miss you a lot!" Byeol then hugged Chaewon. She only have Chaewon after her parents and her grandmother. That's why they are so closed.

"Me too!" Chaewon also hugged her. There's tears in their eyes.

"Don't cry..I'll cry if you cry." Byeol try to hold her tears. She'll miss Chaewon.

"Okay. You need to go now. Your husband is waiting you. Take care, okay? I'll visit you on weekend." Chaewon said while her eyes is looking at Byeol's husband, Chunji.

"Okay. You too. Promise okay? I'll also visit you weekend. Take care, okay? You have to go to clinic if you're sick..or just call me. I'll go with you."

"Yeah, Chef! Byeol-ah, don't worry. I'll be just fine. Now, go."  Chaewon try to smile.

"But-"

"Byeol-ah, i'll be just fine. Promise!"

"Okay..i'll go.." Byeol said. She gave Chaewon one more hug before dragging her feets towards Chunji's car.

"Please take care of her!" Chaewon said to Chunji.

"Okay. I will." Chunji replied coldly.

Jeez! He is so annoying! Byeol, i hope you'll be just fine.

"Chaewon-ah! Take care, okay? Bye!" Byeol said again before stepping into cars.

"Okay!" Chaewon said. She wait until Chunji's car vanish from her sight before going into her house.

 


 

"Chunji-ah, take care of your wife, okay. If you treat her like a maid, just you wait what'll omma do to you. " Chunji's omma speaks through phone.

"Arasso. I will treat her like my wife, okay." Chunji replied before he hung up.

"Yah. Where are we going? This is not the way to your omma's house." Byeol said after realizing that they are not going to Chunji's omma house.

"Who said we're going to omma's house?" Chunji smirked.

"What?!"

"We'll go to OUR house where the two of us will live happily ever after." Chunji said then wink his eyes towards Byeol.

"What?! you mean, we're living together? just the of us?!" Byeol asked again. She thought they will live with Chunji's parents.

"Yeah. Of course, honey." Chunji grinned.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!" Byeol cried loudly. She felt like crying!

 


 

UPDATED!

It's quite short. Sorry! :'(

I'll update again tomorrow. promise! :D

Thanks for subbing. ^^

Keep commenting, guise! I need it! desperately

make this girl happy/ leave comments!

#much love! ^___^