Why do i feel something weird?

We Were In Love

Dongjun was walking out at Chunji's father company after he meet Chunji at his office.

Dongjun was walking out when he meet someone he know. The girl he fell in at his first sight

"Hey." Dongjun greets her with a big smile on his face.

"Hey. Dongjun oppa." The girl replied then grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Dongjun asked. He would be really pleased if the girl called him 'honey' rather than 'oppa'.

"Ohh. I want to give this to someone." The girl said as she showed a blue lunchbox.

"Ohh. I see. Umm. Why don't we go to the cafe first? I'll treat." Dongjun said. They first met at Dongjun's clinic when the girl have a stomach problem. It was about two or three months ago.

"Umm. Okay. I'm not in a hurry though." the girl replied then they walked together to the cafe.

 


 

Chunji was in his father's office that day. His father wants him to learn about his father's company as he was his father's only heir. Dongjun have just left. Chunji was checking the files in his own office room when someone enters his room without knocking first.

"Umm. I'm sorry sir. I've tried to stop her but she won't hear me." said Bomi, Chunji's personal assistant.

"Okay. Nevermind." Chunji said as he signalled Bomi that she can continue with her works.

"What do you want?" Chunji increased his voice as he talked to the woman. He don't know why he easily get annoyed when he saw an extremely y woman lately. Maybe he was used to Byeol's dressing.

"Ohh. Babe. Why do you said like that? I miss you okay?" The woman said as she hold Chunji's shoulder. Chunji let go of her hand and stand up.

"You miss me? Oh. Could you just stop with your drama thing? It so annoying, you know. Oh. Dont you have any other clothes to wear? That clothes is giving me a headache." Chunji replied coldly.

"What? Babe. I wore this just for you, okay?" The woman said as she try to approach Chunji again.

"Really? Okayyy. but why don't you wore that for that stupid man?" Chunji added.

"Babe. Could we please not talk about the past again? I know i'm wrong. I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry." The woman pleads.

"Jiyeong-ah. Do you think if you just apologizes like that everything will be okay? You're totally wrong." Chunji replied to Jiyeong coldly.

"Okay. What do you want me to do then? Tell me." Jiyeong said then hugged Chunji.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Chunji said as he try to release Jiyeon from him. 

"No. I love you okay." Jiyeong said as she tightened her hugs.

"I'm married!" Chunji said again.

"I don't care! I still love you." Jiyeong replied.

"Yah. Let me go! Let me-" Chunji stopped talking when he saw somone at the door. He quickly pushed Jiyeong away from him.

"Its not like what you think." Chunji said to Byeol as soon as he pushed Jiyeong away.

"Okay." Byeol replied shortly.

"So...this is your wife? I don't expect he would be this ugly." Jiyeong said while making an annoying face to Byeol.

"Yes. Of course. I'm his WIFE." Byeol said stressing the word 'wife'. It gives Jiyeong quite a shock. She didn't expect that the dorky would dare to speak. Jiyeong expect that she will run out and cry like a baby.

"Honey. Omma asked me to give you this." Byeol said as she showed a lunchbox to Chunji. She purposely called Chunji 'honey' to annoy the woman.

"Ohh. Babe. Let's have lunch together? I missed you already." Chunji said. He didn't expect that Byeol would say like that. It immpressed him a lot.

"Okay. Yeah. I miss you too." Byeol replied then hugged Chunji. It was the first time Byeol hugged him. They make their way to the sit. It makes Jiyeong feels invisible.

"Oh. Do you want to take lunch with us?" Byeol offered Jiyeong but she just stand there watching them eating.

"Honey. Aaa." Byeol orders Chunji to open his mouth. There's cucumber in her hand. She know Chunji hates veggies especially cucumber.

"Umm. Babe. Just feed me.." Chunji stopped as Byeol put the cucumber in his mouth. Chunji felt like throwing up. The cucumber taste like smelly bugs plus with toilets detergent.

"Its yummy right?" Byeol said. She's celebrating in her mind. Finally, revenged!

Jiyeong garbs her handbag and slammed the door as she walked out. She was so annoyed by them.

"Ohh. Yuckss!" Chunji then vomit back the cucumber as soon as Jiyeong dissapeared from his sight.

"Hahahahahahhah. your face looks so ugly!" Byeol burst laughing.

"But you hugged me!" Chunji replied then grinned.

"I'm acting okay!" Byeol exclaimed.

"How do i feel? Fluffy right? Hoho." Chunji said as he drank the water. It makes Byeol blushed.

"I have to buy something. I'll get going first." Byeol said then walked away. Chunji smiled a little.

 Why do i feel something weird? Something really weird.....

 


 

Hey guys! How's this chapter? Hoho.

I know! Lame right? -.-'

Here's the new chappy anyway.

I wanna thanks everyone for reading ma story.

THANKSSS! /huggedyou/

#m u c h l o v e#