Trouble

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

                                                                  + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

I looked up at my new school. It wasn’t the best but at least I’d be educated, and that’s all that matters. It was nearly lesson time so I entered the old building and wandered through the almost empty corridors listening to ‘BTD (Before the Dawn)’ by Infinite. I had to go to the reception and get my class schedule and school guidebook.

 

The old lady at the reception desk kept smiling t me and I wasn’t really sure why. She walked over to my side of the desk and looked up at my face. She handed me my paperwork and brushed her hand against mine. Oh my, I felt so repulsed right now. She’s so old and she’s touching me!

“Young man, you have such an adorable face” she reached up and pinched my slightly chubby cheeks with her wrinkly old woman hands, during those few seconds I had to bite my lip to hold in my urge to scream out loud. Stop trying to flirt; you’re like fifty years old. This school is so weird, I thought after I finally escaped the old woman.

Walking back through the corridors, which were now completely empty, I had my music on again and was listening to ‘Super Girl’ by Super Junior-M. I opened the school guide book and started to revise the rules and regulations. I didn’t want to break any of them during my first week here.

‘No chewing gum in lesson; uniform must be worn correctly; do not skip lessons or back chat the teachers’. It was a never ending list of rules that I must abide by. I am an honour student and I am proud.

 

The song had just finished and I heard people shouting. I pulled my nose out of the book and looked up to a blur of black, white and blue heading for me. Before I could even think of getting out of the way, I collided with the blur, which turned out to be a person. They were falling back, so I acted on my instincts and pulled them towards me as I fell back.
My back collided with the cold, hard, stone of the floor and I winced in pain. Within seconds a weight landed on top of me and knocked the breath out of my lungs.

 

I could feel something odd on my chest. It seemed to be squishy. I peeled open one eye and there was a girl on top of me. I felt myself get hot at the close contact. I don’t think she had realised that she had fallen onto my crotch area and that her legs were on either side of my body. I shut my eyes as I tried to calm down my overreacting hormones.

I opened my eyes again and she was looking at me. She was absolutely gorgeous, like a reincarnation of a goddess.

“You okay?” I managed to choke out after slowly recovering from the impact on the ground. She just nodded and continued to stare at my face. Was there something on my face? Is she appalled that she fell on such an ugly person? I felt my heart sink. No one ever likes me. I remembered that my hands were on her waist so I removed them and her cheeks turned a pinkish colour. Is she blushing? Why would she be blushing around me? My heart fluttered and skipped a beat. Why do I feel like this? I questioned myself for a logical answer but came up with nothing.

“I’m sorry” she said quietly with a slight stutter. She started to climb off of me and onto her feet. No, don’t leave me too soon.

 

What a great start to my new school year. I’ll be known as the guy who knocked over the popular girl. I inwardly groaned to myself and continued to lay on the floor in shame. A hand suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked up and the girl was offering to help me up. She’s different; all the girls in my other school would’ve laughed at me and walked away, but not her. I smiled to myself and took hold of her delicate looking hand as she helped me up to my feet.

 

I straightened out my uniform and pushed my glasses back up onto the bridge of my nose.
“Are you guys okay?” A girl, with blonde hair, asked us as she ran over with three other guys who looked totally shocked by the accident. Who are these people? I wondered to myself. They’re so nice and caring. Me and the girl both nodded to the four newcomers and then I noticed something red in the corner of my eye. On the girl’s leg there was a long cut from the top of her knee up her thigh about six centimetres in length.

“No you’re not!”The second girl shouted and pointed at the cute girl’s knee. It was like she didn’t even know that she was injured. I feel so guilty now. If I hadn’t of pulled her my way, she wouldn’t have hit her leg, but I suppose if she would have fallen back she would’ve been hurt more. She placed her hands on her hips with annoyed look on her face. Her eyes shot open widely and she looked at me.

“Sorry again, I’ll see you round” she placed her soft hand on my uncovered forearm and I nodded to her. “Guys, we’re really late now” she dragged the other four away with her and I sighed cheerfully.
On second thought, this school is not so bad and I think I’m going to enjoy going to school here. I thought then started to head towards my first lesson.

 

                                                                       + + Bekkha’s P.O V + +

During first lesson I had been excused to go to the nurse about my leg. She cleaned it all up for me and dressed the wound. I now had a huge bandage wrapped around the injured part of my leg. I was told to rest for the rest of first lesson after being treated. But since I was resting I missed the first part of my second lesson too.

I left the nurses office and began limping my way down the corridor to my science lesson. I finally reached my class and I pushed open to door. My teacher, Mr Lee Jinki, noticed me limping and helped me into the classroom.

“Bekkha, the new student has taken the seat beside you” Mr. Lee informed me and I looked over at my sat. The new was the guy that I had collided with this morning in the hallway. I felt my cheeks heating up again as I remembered the incident. I limped over to my seat and gracefully sat down beside the cute, nerdy looking guy. I looked at him out the corner of my eye and noticed that he had chubby cheeks. Awww...that’s so cute. I looked at him properly and he faced me.
“Hello” I smiled widely at him and he held out his hand.
“I’m Seungyeol” he smiled and his chubby cheeks puffed out. I took hold of his hand for the second time that morning and smiled again.
“I’m Bekkha” I introduced myself and resisted the urge to pinch his cute cheeks.

 

During the lesson me and Seungyeol were working on some questions together when I felt something hit my shoulder. I glanced behind me and noticed a paper ball. I looked for where it could have come from and noticed my brother’s friend, Hoya, smirking at me.
“Bekkha, do you wanna go out after school?” he forwardly asked me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him.
“Hoe-ya, I don’t like you like that, you pabo! So stop asking me” I sighed in annoyance and turned back to continue my work with Seungyeol.

 

                                                                        + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

I couldn’t believe that I had seen her again and I was sat near and working with her. Unfortunately for me though, the less ended too quickly and I had to leave her.

“Goodbye Seungyeol” She smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving me alone in the classroom. I picked up my books and put them in my bag before then putting my bag on my back. I pushed my glasses up and walked out of the room smiling to myself.

 

Walking happily down the corridor, I was stopped by four mean looking guys; one of which had just been in my lesson; he had just been rejected by Bekkha and I had to suppress my excitement when she turned him down.
“Yah” Four eyes...watch where you’re going” the one known as Howon or Hoya warned me and pushed me back...
 
 
New chapter...Oh no Seungyeol is in trouble? Why is Hoya doing this?
Comment and Subscribe :)