Meeting

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

Another day at Seoul High School; I groaned as my brother drove the car through the large gates of the school entrance. My elder brother, Kyujong was the Kingka at our school; the most popular guy here. I was his slightly less popular sister, Bekkha. I didn’t mind not being as popular as him because I wasn’t a big fan of attention. I have friends and that is all that matters.

Speaking of which, my best friend is Kim Skye, she acts very motherly towards her friends, but can still be very childish. She has a dirty mind and laughs at everything that sounds even remotely dirty to her. Then there is her boyfriend, Lee Sungjong. He is rather feminine, so when I first met him I actually thought that he was gay, but I was clearly wrong. He’s really sweet and caring and will always stick up for his friends and those in need of some help. Skye’s brother Myungsoo or L as he is known by everyone isn’t a very talkative guy, but since I have known him and Skye for years he talks more around our group of friends. He’s mysterious and kind hearted and is very protective of his sister and me, who he thinks of as a sister since me and Skye are so close. Finally the last person in our social circle, Nam Woohyun; only one word can be used to describe this guy and that word is crazy. He always acts like such a child and tries to be funny. He’s the second loudest person that I know (the loudest is my brother when he tries to sing).

 

My brother pulled it his personal parking space near the entrance to the school building. I stepped out of his black Ferrari spider 360 and into the bright, hot sunshine. I straightened out my uniform that consisted of, a white blouse; a black jumper; a black, navy blue tartan skirt with the odd white stripe on it; black knee high socks and a black and navy blue tie.

“Yah, Dongsaeng!” My brother called to me as he stepped out of the car. “Make sure you behave today. I don’t want to have to be told that you’re being bothered by losers. We both don’t want another fight to break out like the one the other week” My brother protectively warned me and I nodded.

“Well, I promise as long as you promise to try not to start any fights” I bargained and he nodded. I held out my pinky and he linked it with his. “You better keep your promise, Oppa.” I waved back to him as I walked away and into the school building. I walked happily through the hallways crowded with students who were talking about their weekends and what they did. I had a good weekend and I plan to tell my best friend when I can find her. Why is she so short? I giggled to myself and then spotted a head of blonde hair lent against my locker.

I ran the last couple of metres towards her and enveloped her into an airtight hug.

“I missed you friend” I squealed with excitement and she just laughed. “Why are you so short, I could barely spot you among all the other students” I joked with her and she rolled her eyes at me. I pulled away and had a huge smile on my face.

“I see you’re as happy as always” she noticed and I nodded my head vigorously signalling that she was right.

“I’m hardly ever unhappy, you should know that by now” I shook my head at her playfully, and then looked around the corridor for the other three people that should be here at this moment. Where could they be? I thought to myself.

 

A pair of hands blocked my eyes and I jumped in fright. I instantly knew who it was because no one else did that.

“Woohyun, you know I always know it’s you, so why not just give up?” I heard the big kid sigh and his hands dropped from my eyes to the sides of his body. I noticed that L and Sungjong had also arrived with Woohyun. Great; now that we’re all here, let’s get to class. I looked for a nearby clock and my eyes widened. We only had about a minute to get to our lessons.

“Guys, we really need to head to class now” I said with a hint of urgency in my voice. The other four checked the clock and we all started walking.

My walking speed was quicker than theirs and I was a couple of metres ahead. My pace started to get quicker as we ran out of time. I started to run and just tried to focus and make sure I didn’t trip on anything.

“Bekkha, slow down; don’t run into anyone!”I heard Skye warn me and I scoffed. I looked back at them whilst still running and smiled.

“Me? When have I ever run into a person” I shouted back and then turned to carry on running. A person turned the corner in front of me and was heading my way.

“Watch out!”My friends shouted to me and the guy. He wasn’t going to hear them because he had some headphones in his ears.

I don’t know how I can avoid this collision. I can’t slow down and that guy can’t hear me to move out of the way. He had music on and his nose was buried in a book of some kind. It looked like a guide to the school; I wonder if he is new here?

I squeezed my eyes shut as the guy finally noticed me running towards him and his eyes widened. I bumped into him and started falling back. Uh-oh, more pain, that’s just great! I sighed and awaited the pain, but instead I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I collided with something and I gasped.

 

I slightly opened one of my eyes and the guy had pulled me towards him as we fell, so I had landed on top of him. He was nerdy and but was a lot cuter up close too!

“You okay?” The guy gasped out and I nodded. No words would come out of my mouth because I was still in shock that he had pulled me on top of him. My cheeks tinted a rosy pink colour because of our closeness.

“I am so sorry” I nervously said quietly as I started to get up from the floor. I held my hand out for the guy to take and he wrapped his hand around mine. I helped him up and we both straightened out our uniforms.

“Are you guys okay?” Skye came running over to us with L, Woohyun and Sungjong. Me and the guy both looked at them then nodded at the same time.

Skye looked me up and down and her eyes widened as she was looking at my legs.

“No you’re not!”She pointed to my right leg and I looked down to see a large cut above my kneecap that was about six centimetres in length. A mini stream of blood was running down my leg and I gasped.

“Oh, well that’s just great isn’t it” I sighed and put my hands on my hips with an annoyed look on my features. I noticed a clock behind Skye and squinted to see what the time was. It was eight forty-two.

 

My eyes widened and I looked at the guy I had collided with a few minutes ago and gave him an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry again, and I’ll see you round, okay?”I patted his arm and he nodded. “Guys, we’re really late now” I dragged them as I ran along the corridor to our first lesson.

 

I know it took me a while to write and publish this one....because i've resisted going on asianfanfics so that I can write more to this and more to my Rocky Horror kpop Show story, which i have written more to, but won't publish it just yet...
Anway hope you enjoy :) Comment and Subscribe thanks ^.^