Date! Faint?

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

“Well, I was wondering; would you go on a date with me?” he asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Are you being serious?” I asked him and he nodded and bit his lip.

“Come on Bekkha; you know that I’ve liked you for ages. Please?” he whined and I sighed.

I looked around the cafeteria and then noticed Seungyeol looking at me. I sighed and reluctantly looked back to Hoya. Should I give him a chance? It’s amazing he is still determined to ask me out; I’ve turned him down so many times that I expected him to stop trying. He’s persistent, I’ll give him that.  I took in a deep breath and nodded.

“Yes, I’ll go out with you” I agreed and he hugged me. He then jumped out of his seat with a wide grin on his face. He looked back at me and smiled.

“You won’t regret this, I promise. It’ll be the best date ever and I’ll pick you up at six” he said and exited the cafeteria happily.

 

After school, I quickly made my way home. I had to get ready for my date. Even though I was only giving him a chance; I still wanted to make an effort for him. It would be unfair for me not to do so. He’s tried so hard and he’s finally succeeded. I’m gonna be happy for this one night. I told myself as I entered my house.

I didn’t choose anything fancy to wear, but I made sure to choose nice clothes. I chose some dark skinny jeans that were slightly faded; a darkish pink vest and a white cardigan.

After I was satisfied with how my clothes looked, I reapplied my some make up to my eyes to cover up my tired eyes. Then once I was done with that I was ready to go. I just had to wait for Hoya to arrive.

 

One our date, Hoya took me out for dinner. We talked a lot about ourselves. I found out that Hoya likes football a lot; he also likes music. At least we have some things in common.

Despite my previous thoughts on him, he’s actually quite fun to be around. I was laughing the whole way through out dinner because he was telling me loads of jokes.

After dinner he took me to get Ice-cream and I got cookie dough, whilst he got chocolate. I smiled like a kid as I my ice-cream.

As me and Hoya were heading towards my house, I spotted Seungyeol walking towards us. He looked at me and then at Hoya. A frown appeared on his beautiful features and I could tell that he was hurt by it. But I was hurting too.

He went to turn around and I thought, he’s not walking away from me this time.

“I’ll be right back” I told Hoya and before he could object, I had run over to Seungyeol. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. His eyes were filled with sadness and anger. But why was he sad? He started this by leaving me, then going off with Lizzy.

“Why are you ignoring me?” I asked and he took a deep breath.

“Hmm, why would I be ignoring you?” He pretended to think. “Well I found out that your brother was the one bullying me” he shouted “I was willing to ignore that face, but now I see you here, on a date, with him. I’m just not bothering anymore” he continued to raise his voice and tears filled my eyes.

“Who are you to say that this is all my fault? You started it!” I hit his chest and he stepped back. “You left me, when I wanted to explain. You ignored me when I tried to talk with you, and then you walked off with Lizzy this morning!” I yelled and he looked taken aback by my attitude. “That was one of the reasons why I said ‘yes’ to him.” Familiar tears were beginning to fall from my face once again as all the hurt and sadness rushed back to me. “So, if you want to blame someone for this. Blame yourself, because you broke my heart first!” I cried then  left him.

I apologized to Hoya and said I would try to make it up to him another time. He looked clueless but nodded, before I ran off towards my house.

 

A few days past, and I had been completely avoiding Seungyeol. After the argument, I just didn’t have the confidence to even look at him.

I skip all of my lessons that he was in; whenever I saw him in the hallway, I would hide round a corner or walk in the opposite direction to get away from him.

Because I had been spending my time in school avoiding Seungyeol and my time at home avoiding my brother, I didn’t have much time to eat; but when I did eat, I didn’t have much of an appetite so I never ate much.

 

In school the next day, I exited my music class and my vision started to blur. My head was spinning so I leaned against the wall for support and took a few deep breaths with my eyes closed.

“You okay?” I heard Skye asked. I opened my eyes and nodded at her with a fake smile. We began walking to our next lesson and I noticed L watching me carefully. Why was he doing that? Is there something on my face or something?

The dizziness then returned and I lost my balance slightly. I stumbled to the side and held onto my head. L noticed something was wrong and held me for support. I looked up at him and smiled, but then regretted it.

“I don’t feel so well” I said and before I could do anything else, I out.

 

                                                                 + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

Walking to English, I heard people shouting and someone screamed. Students these days, they are so silly. I wonder what they are doing now. I nosily peered around the corner and there was a crowd of people. What is going on? I stepped closer to the crowd and could hear people whispering lots of different things.

“Is she okay”; “did she faint?”; “Does anyone know what happened?”; “Who is that?”

That last question was answered when a girl in the centre of the crowd shouted.

“L, do something!” I recognised that voice to be Skye’s. She was crying; but why?

 

Suddenly people started to spread like the red sea and I noticed L emerging from the crowd. In his arms, lay an unconscious and tired looking Bekkha.

My heart began to race as panic filled my head. What had happened to her? Was she sick? Did she collapse corridor? I have to find out if she’s okay.

 

I followed the four of them down the corridor and towards the Nurse’s office. I watched from a slight distance as L took Bekkha inside. I then took a deep breath and walked towards the three people waiting outside for them.

Sungjong noticed me approaching and walked over to me.

“What happened? Is Bekkha okay?” I asked him in an urgent tone.

All he did was shrug. He was there when it happened; how could he not know anything about it?

“None of us know what happened. She was walking beside L, who was behind us, and the next thing we know, she collapsed and L was holding her.” Sungjong explained and I sighed. He looked over at Skye and a sad look overtook his face. “ Skye’s especially worried for her. Bekkha and Skye are practically sisters.”

I nodded in understanding and then noticed L exit the nurse’s office. He looked just as worried as the rest of us and Sungjong and I walked over to him.

 

L sighed and lent on a wall before shutting his eyes.

“Is she okay; what did the nurse say?” Woohyun ambushed L with questions. L’s eyes shot open and glared at Woohyun. He silently apologized and we all began to anticipate what L was gonna tell us. Was it good or bad news?

“The nurse said that Bekkha collapsed due to exhaustion and stress” L told us and I immediately felt guilty. Had I caused this? I didn’t mean to hurt her.

L hugged his younger sister as she was on the verge of crying for her best friend again. “Someone has to go and find Kyujong, so I guess I’ll be the one to do it, right?” he added and everyone nodded, including me. L then set off down the corridor to find and bring Bekkha’s big brother here.

 

                                                                 + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

When I woke up, I could feel soft blankets beneath my body. Where am I? I opened my eyes and I was in my own room. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was being in school. I was walking through the corridor and then…then…I felt really dizzy…did I faint?!

I checked my clock on my bedside table and it read 7pm. 7PM?!? I slept through the whole day? But if I fainted in school, then how did I get home and who brought me?

As if on cue, my brother entered the room holding a tray in his hands. He placed it on my bed in front of me and sat next to me. On the tray were chicken soup; an apple; and some water.

 

I looked at my brother and he smiled at me. I attempted to shoo him away but he would not leave me.

“I’ve been told that I have to watch you eat your dinner” he simply said. “I know you haven’t eaten much lately and you got weaker and, hence the fainting” I glared at him and he ruffled my hair.

“Well, if you hadn’t of bullied Seungyeol, he wouldn’t hate me, then I wouldn’t be like this” I muttered and I noticed him tense up as I mentioned Seungyeol.

I decided to ignore my brother and began to eat my dinner silently as he watched me carefully with his eagle eye. He was making sure that I finished every last bit of the food…

 

Kairi_Rose- They did go on their date :)

 

Anyway tell me what you think of this chapter :D

Comment and subscribe people!!

I like to know people are enjoying my story and what they think of it...