Unrecognizable

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

                                                                  + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

I noticed Bekkha looking at me, so I turned to face her. A smile spread across my face as I admired her beauty and how she radiated with confidence. I was so happy right now; I wish it could always be like this. I wish I could always be with Bekkha.

I shuffled closer to the girl of my dreams and she looked at me innocently. I lent over and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. As I pulled back I noticed slightly open and she was looking at me. I smiled and ruffled her hair. She looked away as a rosy colour spread across her cheeks. Awww…she’s blushing! How cute!

 

                                                                  + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

Thump, Thump, Thump.

My heart beat in delight after that sincere gesture from Seungyeol. My cheeks felt like they were melting; they were so hot from embarrassment. Why do I have to blush like an idiot at a time like this?

 

Eventually we all had to leave Seungyeol’s house, since his mum came home and wanted to go to bed. I hugged him goodbye as Skye and Sungjong walked ahead. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek before I ran off to catch up with the other two.

 

Sunday passed by unusually quickly. I was really looking forward to seeing Seungyeol at school. It was not like me to act like this over a guy, but Seungyeol seemed…special to me.

I got ready for bed that night in blue shorts and a white tank top then climbed into my queen size, comfortable bed. I buried myself in my pillows and quilt and fell into a deep sleep.

 

I awoke the next morning with an excited smile on my lips. I leapt out of my bed and skipped towards the bathroom. Unfortunately for me, I caught my foot of my carpet and went flying into my bookshelf. I put my arms out in front of me to prevent any damage to my face as I hit it. The shelves broke and I landed on them. I yelled in pain and tried getting myself up out of the mess.

I placed my hand on my left arm since that seemed to be the one in the most pain.

My bedroom door swung open to reveal a very worried looking brother.

“Are you okay?” Kyujong asked and crouched down next to me. I nodded and removed my hand from my arm. My brother’s eyes widened, as did mine, when I noticed blood on my hand.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll go cleanup” I assured him and made my way into the bathroom.

I switched on my shower and undressed myself before stepping in. The water ran over my body, washing away the blood from my arm. I glanced at the cut and it wasn’t too bad, but it wasn’t good either. I washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo. I inhaled the scent and completely forgot about the pain in my arm.

 

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body. I wiped the condensation from my mirror and looked at my reflection. If I hadn’t have put my arms up then my face would’ve been cut and bruised. At least with the injury on my arm people won’t see it; therefore I won’t need to tell them the ridiculous and embarrassing story of how I got it because I fell into a bookshelf.

I stepped into my bedroom and dried my body before slipping on some light blue underwear and matching bra. I then pulled a white vest top on, trying to avoid my injured arm.

My dark blue skirt skimmed my skin as I pulled it up my legs and zipped it up. I then grabbed my first aid kit from the bathroom and pulled out the medical tape and gauze pads and sat on my bed.

“Oppa, can you come help me with this?!” I shouted to my brother and he instantly came into my room and began to treat and bandage my arm.

 

First he cleaned it with anti-septic wipes, and then placed a gauze pad over the open wound.

“Hold that there” he told me and I did as he said. He picked up the medical tape and taped it to my arm, to make sure it didn’t fall off of my arm. “Next time be more careful” he ruffled my hair before leaving my room.

“Komowa Oppa!” I shouted to him as I pulled on my white blouse and buttoned it. I slid my white knee high socks onto my feet before gently and swiftly pulling them up my smooth legs. I stood up and looked around my room in confusion. Where could my blazer be? Looking around my room, I mentally slapped myself when I noticed it hanging on the back of my door.

I pushed my arms through the sleeves of the dark blue jacket and pulled it onto my shoulders. I picked up my tie and slung it around my neck.

 

I walked carefully over to my mirror. I didn’t want to trip on anything else. I sat on a chair and began to dry my hair. I straightened it and applied a little eye make-up to make me eyes stand out before making my way downstairs.

My phone beeped as I approached the front door. I looked and I had a text:
 
Sender: Seungyeol x
I’m waiting outside with Skye and Sungjong. Hurry up :) xx
 
I smiled to myself and slid on my sparkly black dolly shoes. I ran out of my house tying my dark and light blue tie. I looked up and noticed Seungyeol casually lent on my garden wall. He noticed me and smiled. I ran up to Seungyeol and he opened his arms, but I didn’t run into them; I looked him up and down then un-tucked his shirt. I loosened his tie and he rolled his eyes at me before grabbing my hands and placing them behind his neck. I hugged him tightly and smiled.

“Shall we get going to school then?” Skye asked as she tangled her hand with Sungjong’s. I nodded and started waking but was pulled back by Seungyeol. I looked at him expectedly and he slung his arm around my shoulder. I shook my head and moved his arm which caused him to pout. I laced my fingers with his and the pout on his face transformed into a gorgeous smile that was so wide his cheeks stuck out. I poked them and we began walking to school.

 

When we arrived at school things seemed different. I noticed LOTS of girls checking Seungyeol out. Oh no, what if he likes another girl instead of me? I pouted and then he lent down. His lips brushed my cheek and I blushed in embarrassment. He chuckled and we entered the building.

More girls were looking at him. Some even had the nerve to walk up to him.

“Hey are you new here?” A girl called Lizzy asked and fluttered her eyelashes at him. Can’t she see that he’s holding my hand? Man, some girls are just clueless.

“Nope, I’ve been here for a couple of weeks” Seungyeol sighed at the stupid question. I squeezed his hand supportively and we walked to our lockers.

 

L and Woohyun were there casually chatting when we walked up to them. Both of them looked Seungyeol up and down before looking at me.

“Who’s he?” Woohyun interrogated me and my mouth fell open in disbelief. Had we really changed him that much? Seungyeol chuckled heartily beside me and the guys shot him a questioning look.

“You had quite a few girls eyeing you up back there, mate” Sungjong patted Seungyeol’s back. I began to worry again, but Seungyeol squeezed my hand to reassure me.

“Who is he?!” Woohyun asked again and was clearly becoming aggravated. All of us looked at each other and then at Seungyeol who looked confused.

“Don’t you recognise me?” he asked the pair, who both shook their heads. “Look very closely” he told them and the pair lent in closer to Seungyeol’s face; examining every part.

 

Suddenly their mouths dropped open. L pointed at Seungyeol and Woohyun just stared at him. Man, these two are weird. Woohyun looked over Seungyeol again and nodded.

“It’s definite. That’s Seungyeol” he said, still not believing what he just said. Me, Seungyeol, Sungjong and Skye all nodded. “What happened?” Woohyun asked and continued to stare at him. L was still pointing so Skye pushed her brother’s arm down and shut his mouth for him.

“We gave him a make-over” I said and they both looked surprised all over again.

“What; you did this?!” L asked and I nodded. “Well, that’s quite impressive” he said and looked at Seungyeol very closely.

They both returned to their normal selves, well almost normal, and smiled at us all.

“You look different; but don’t worry it’s a great difference” Woohyun and L approved and they all high-fived Seungyeol.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at the four mental guys.

“They’re so weird; I don’t get hoe they didn’t recognise him” Skye giggled and I nodded.

“They’re guys, they wouldn’t notice if you suddenly became a man” I laughed…

 

Comment and subscribe...
 
Not many comments at the moment.... motivate me readers :)