Anger and Avoidance...

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

Seungyeol stared, wide eyed, at Kyujong then glanced at me. I was in shock. My brother has been the one hurting Seungyeol? I felt so guilty. Kyujong took a firm stance and his eyes focused on Seungyeol.

“Dongsaeng?” Seungyeol asked and Kyujong nodded. “You’re his sister?” Why didn’t you tell me?!” Seungyeol shouted. He sounded hurt and I looked up at him. This was the first time I had seen him angry and it wasn’t like him.

“I didn’t know he was the one bothering you. If you had told me the first time then I would have said” I admitted and Seungyeol scoffed. “You never asked about him either.”

“Yah Nerdy Boy, get out of here. I told you to leave her alone!” y brother warned Seungyeol. Rage built up inside of me and I stood up.

“You don’t control people Kyujong. He is not a nerd and it’s my choice who I hang around with” Just leave him alone, if I find out you don’t there will be trouble! Tell Hoya that too!” I shouted at my alarmed older brother who growled through his gritted teeth and left my room. “Seungyeol, I’m so sort about Kyujong. He won’t do it anymore” I gripped his hand and he shut his eyes.

“I’m sorry. I need some time to think things through” he moved my hand and stormed out of my room.

“Seungyeol!” I shouted after him but he didn’t come back. I heard my front door slap shut and then collapsed onto my knees as tears flowed down my face. How could he just leave like that? Does he think that I knew Kyujong was bullying him all along? I hate my brother for hurting Seungyeol like that, how could he be so heartless?

 

That night I fell asleep rather quickly. My eyes were heavy and sore from all the crying that I had been doing. I didn’t eat dinner with Kyujong because I couldn’t stand to see his face, so instead I snuck down afterwards and got myself a sandwich. It’s not proper dinner but at least it was food.

 

The next morning; after I was ready for school, I went downstairs. I had covered up my tired eyes as well as I could with make-up but you could still tell I hadn’t slept well. I was thinking about Seungyeol all night.

Kyujong was in the kitchen when I entered. He smiled at me and I just looked at him emotionlessly. I grabbed an apple and headed out the front door.

“Grow up!” I heard my brother shout to me as I slammed the door shut. I exited my garden and began walking slowly towards the school.

“Bekkha!” I heard Skye calling to me. Maybe Seungyeol’s with her and Sungjong. I turned around hopefully, but my hopes were crushed when it was just the two of them. “Where’s Seungyeol?” she asked and I shrugged.

“Probably off hating me somewhere” I mumbled and continued walking. The couple followed me in confusion and I continued to think about Seungyeol. Is he okay? Does he really hate me? Why didn’t he give me a chance to explain?

 

The three of us entered the school and made our way to our lockers. L and Woohyun were already there, waiting for us. I pulled my books out of my locker for my lessons that morning. As I closed the small metal door I noticed Seungyeol enter through the school doors.

“Hold these, please” I handed my books to Skye and ran over to Seungyeol. “Seungyeol, please let me explain” I said and he shot me a glare and carried on walking; he bumped into me as he did so.

I watched as he continued down the corridor. He waved to everyone else and then left. So it’s just me that he’s ignoring.

 

At that moment, Lizzy ran up to him and hugged his arm. It was obvious she was flirting, but why wasn’t he pushing her away? He looked up and noticed me, then walked off with Lizzy still on his arm.

My mouth fell open and I felt tears stinging my eyes and threatening to fall. Skye ran over to e and pulled me into a secure hug and my tears fell once again. I hugged her tightly and the guys came over.

“What’s up with him?” Woohyun asked and looked in the direction Seungyeol left in.

“Yeah, why did he ignore you?” L asked angrily. I pulled away from Skye and wiped my tears. I looked at all of them and began to explain it to them.

“Well, last night at my house; I was treating his cute and bruises” I started and they nodded, “we kissed and Kyujong came in. I didn’t know that Kyujong was the one bullying my brother. But Seungyeol didn’t know that he was my brother” I explained. “He left my house and won’t talk to me now” I finished and they all understood what I had said.

“That’s stupid. It he likes you, he shouldn’t care who you’re related to” L said and pulled me into a side hug.

“But, I don’t think he does like me” I mumbled into his chest as he my hair comfortingly.

 

When everyone else left for their lesson, I skipped mine because I didn’t want to face Seungyeol. My heart had been hurting ever since he walked off with Lizzy this morning. I didn’t think that he’d be the kind of person to intentionally hurt me. Obviously I was wrong.

So whilst lessons were going on, I sat where our group sits at lunch. Under the tree where Seungyeol sat with us on his first day. I sighed and shut my eyes to clear all of the troubles out of my head.

 

                                                                + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

Aish…this girl is so annoying. Lizzy had followed me everywhere since I left Bekkha in the corridor. She wouldn’t let go of my arm. The bell went for lessons and Lizzy pouted. I entered English and walked to my seat. Bekkha wasn’t here yet. Maybe she was late. Why do I care? She lied to me.

Maybe I should have hung around to hear what she said?

The teacher, Nichkhun-Shi, as we call him, entered the classroom and started the lesson. Why isn’t Bekkha here? If she’s late, she knows she’ll be in trouble. Is she avoiding me? It’s not like her to skip lessons. So maybe it is to avoid seeing me.

God, I’m such an idiot for leaving her like that! We’d finally kissed and I have to be a and leave her. Should I talk to her? Yes, I should at lunch I will go and find her.

 

The bell rang for lunch and I practically ran out of the classroom. Where would she be? I thought to myself and then noticed L and the others heading outside. Oh, that’s right. The tree that everyone sits under. I ran after those four and tapped Skye’s shoulder.

She turned and glared at me. Geez, what’s her problem?

“Have you seen Bekkha? I need to talk to her” I sighed and she shrugged. I looked to the other three and they shrugged as well. “She didn’t come to lesson, so I don’t know where she’ll be” I said and then walked away from the group.

Maybe she’ll be in cafeteria, I thought so I headed there next.

I found her sat alone and was about to walk over, but someone got there before me.

 

                                                                + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

At lunch, I sat alone in the cafeteria. Everyone else was outside under the tree, but I didn’t feel like joining them. I didn’t actually have any food to eat, so there was really no point sitting in here. I played with my nails and sighed out of boredom.

A hand suddenly landed on the table and I jumped in surprise. I followed the hand upwards and it led to Hoya. What is he doing here? He sat down beside me and I stared at my hands.

“What do you want?” I said and I heard him clear his throat.

“Well, I was wondering; would you go on a date with me?” he asked and I looked at him with wide eyes…

 

Please comment and subscribe... :)

sorry it took me so long to publish... I had no motivation :/