Missing Her; Missing Him

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

The next morning, my brother entered my room and sat next to me on my bed. I sat up and waited for him to say what he was going to say.

“I phoned the school, I didn’t think you should go in today” he started, “you can have as long as you like off; they just want you to get better” he finished and my hair before leaving my room.

I sighed in relief and lay back on my bed. Now I didn’t need to see Seungyeol; I’m sure by now he knows that I fainted in school. I plan to take full advantage of this newfound freedom, I thought to myself and went back to sleep.

 

The next day, I stayed off school; I did the same the day after, the day after that and the day after that. It came to a point where I had not been in school for three weeks and no one thought to question it. Were my friends not missing me? Why hadn’t Skye visited me?

I climbed out of my bed and exited my room. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water and yoghurt before going back to my room.

 

                                                                          + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

I entered my class and looked around. Bekkha wasn’t there; AGAIN! Why isn’t she coming to school? Is it my fault? Aish…why was I such a bastard to her when I found out Kyujong was her brother? It’s not like she was the one bullying me!

When will she realize that I’m not mad at her anymore? I don’t even care that she went on a date with Hoya once. I just want her back in school; back in her seat next to me in lessons. I really, really miss her.

I sighed to myself and looked at her seat. Come back soon, Bekkha; I thought and then the teacher began to talk so I turned to face the front and listened to the teacher.

 

                                                                          + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

It began to feel really lonely sat at home. There was nothing to do; no one to talk to, except Kyujong when he came home from school. I miss my friends. I miss the feeling of been surrounded by people.

Should I go back to school? If I do; what about Seungyeol? I miss seeing him, but should I try to forget my feelings for him and move on? Yes, it would be for the best if I did. I had been away from school for too long and it’s about time I should go back, I thought to myself and smiled slightly.

 

Only a short chapter....I didn't have much motivation to write and I even struggled with this little bit

Anyway I hope you continue to support my story

Comment and Subscribe! :D