Sweet Torture...

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

As a couple of weeks past, Seungyeol became a permanent member of our group. It felt like he had always been here. We were all so close to him and the guys protected him whenever he was bullied. I wish I could find out who the bullies were; maybe I could help him somehow, I whined to myself in my head.

 

Right now, Me, Seungyeol, Skye and Sungjong were dawdling to my house. They were going to stay round for the night and we were going to watch films and just talk in general about anything that crosses our minds.

Sungjong and Skye were adorably tangled up in each other’s arms and were walking slower behind me and Seungyeol; whereas we were walking awkwardly in silence at the front (since I was leading them to my house). I laced my hands together and exhaled loudly.

“So…” I led off and peered over at Seungyeol. He puffed out his already chubby cheeks and I giggled. He looked at me with a curious look on his face and I prodded his cheek gentle with my finger. “You don’t need to puff out your cheeks; they’re already big enough” I lightly laughed and he huffed before turning to look away from me. He folded his arms in front of his chest and frowned.

“I dislike you” he said bluntly and I pouted with sad eyes.

 

I walked up to him and tugged on his sleeve. He ignored that so I slowly and smoothly encircled my arms around his body. He looked back at me over his shoulder and I pouted with even sadder eyes. “Aigoo…damn you and your cute faces” he sighed in defeat to my cuteness and turned to embrace me in a full-on hug. “Let’s carry on walking; those two have overtaken us” he smiled and we walked. His arm stayed slung around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around the back of his body.

 

When we reached my house, we all entered my living room and sprawled ourselves, lazily, out onto my sofas. Skye and Sungjong were on one sofa and me and Seungyeol were on the other.
“I’m so tired” Skye yawned and snuggled up into Sungjong’s chest. I sighed at my extremely lazy friend. “Why is your house so damn far from school?” She whined and shut her eyes.
“YAH, don’t go sleep!” I shouted and her eyes snapped open and my sudden raised voice. I smiled victoriously at scaring my best friend and lent back against the sofa. “Let’s put on a film” I suggested but nobody moved; not even Seungyeol responded. Aish…lazy people; I sighed and lent on then arm of my sofa.

 

That night, we were still in my living room, but we had put on a film; it was called ‘Dead Silence’. Skye and Sungjong were cuddled together and I was sat a cushion away from Seungyeol. This night ! I shouted in my head. On the film, the ghost living inside a ventriloquist’s dummy was in a tiny crawl space. A sweet old man called Henry went in there looking for his mentally unstable wife, who hides there when she is scared.

“Heeeeenryyyyy!” Skye squealed and I rolled my eyes at her. She had been doing that ever since she became enticed by the Super Junior-M maknae, Henry Lau.

 

The ghost known as Mary Shaw appeared on the screen and the poor old man screamed. Oh, he’s dead now. He should have known better, he knew the legend of Mary Shaw:

 
Beware the stare of Mary Shaw
She had no children only dolls
If you see her in your dreams
Make sure you never scream
 
Or something close to that.  I groaned in my head at his stupidity as Henry bellowed out his scream. The ghost of Mary Shaw smirked and cut out his tongue. I hid my face behind my hands to block out the disgusting scene. I’m normally okay with horror movies; Its only certain gory scenes that I can’t stand to look at.

 

An arm wrapped around my shoulder and swiftly pulled me to their chest. I looked up from behind my hands and Seungyeol was focused on the film. I smiled at his comforting gesture and innocently wrapped an arm around the front of his body. I moulded my body into a comfortable position against his and continued to watch the film.

 

                                                            + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

This film wasn’t very interesting. Skye and Sungjong were completely absorbed into it and were cuddling into each other to get comfortable. I want to cuddle with Bekkha, but I don’t want her to know that I like her yet. I think it might be too soon for that. What can I do?

 

Suddenly a gross/scary part came on the film and out the corner of my eye, I noticed Bekkha cover her eyes. Aww, she’s scared, that’s so cute! Focus Seungyeol! I scolded myself. This is my chance to cuddle with her; I thought and smiled to myself.

I slipped my arm slyly around her shoulders and guided her body towards my chest. I saw her peek up from behind her hands and looked at me, but I pretended to be interested in the film to hide my embarrassed face. Why did I do that? What if she now knows that I like her?

Suddenly she placed her arm around the front of my body and my heart rate quickened. She moved her body to fit comfortably against mine and I actually blushed. I stole a quick glance at her serene face then turned back to the TV screen. Just my luck; at that moment the horrifying face of Mary Shaw popped up on the screen and I yelled in fright. Beside Bekkha jumped and I instantly stopped screaming.

 

Awkwardly I looked at the other three and their mouths had fallen open in shock. My actions just now chagrined me deeply and the situation became worse when they started to laugh at me.

“I wasn’t expecting it” I defended myself and they all continued to laugh. I lowered my head in shame and slouched back into my seat. Bekkha hugged me and I looked at her with my sad face.

“It’s okay” she whispered and smiled sweetly at me. I hugged her back and absentmindedly kissed her forehead.

 

                                                            + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

Oh my god; did he just kiss my forehead? My stomache was fluttering like crazy now and I shook my head at myself. Calm down Kiki, it was just a friendly kiss; I tried convincing myself and carried on watching the movie.

 

Once the film had finished, I was still tangle dup in Seungyeol’s arms. My head was leaning on his chest and he was drifting off into dreamland.  I ran my hand over his white shirt that was tucked in and buttoned up to the very top. His red bow tie around his neck drew attention from the rest of him and seemed to make his head look smaller. I smiled to myself at this thought and continued analysing his outfit. His black trousers were pulled up so high, that it made me cringe just by looking at them. A light bulb flicked on in my head and I jumped to my feet. My sudden energetic action caused Seungyeol to awaken in shock.

I knelt back down next to his exhausted figure and smiled at him apologetically.

“I’m sorry; go back to sleep” I took off his glasses and put them on the coffee table next to our sofa. “Skye, can you come out here?” I questioned my pre-occupied friend in a quiet voice. She nodded and reluctantly pulled away from her boyfriends lips.

 

We stepped into the kitchen and took a seat on the bar stools.
“So what did you want to say?” she yawned and I turned my body to face her sleepy figure.
“I would like you to help me give Seungyeol a makeover” I said hopefully. Skye’s mouth widened before she smiled. A mischievous smirk played on her lips and replaced her smile.

“Oh, this is gonna be fun. But first SLEEP TIME!” she high-fived me before we both jumped off our stools and casually made our way back into the living room; giggling to ourselves. Sungjong and Seungyeol had both drifted off to dreamland and were sleeping adorably.

“Aww!!” me and Skye squealed and admired the two sleeping angelic figures.

 

Skye silently crept over to Sungjong and lay next to him. His arm automatically wrapped around her; bring her closer to his body. I looked over at Seungyeol who was lying on his back on the wide sofa. I smiled at his innocent features before lying down next to his sleeping body.

He stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes. I smiled and he sighed as he stretched his body out and yawned too. Grabbing a dark blue, fleecy blanket; he pulled it over both of us and held me close to him. I wrapped my arm round his front and then smiled to myself.

“Seungyeol; I have to tell you something…” I started and led off. He looked at me curiously and my smile widened as I looked up at his face.

“What is it then?” he urged me to continue and I bit my lip trying to suppress my giggles. “Go on; just tell me…” he whined and puffed out his cheeks.
I smiled and pushed his cheeks back in and he grabbed my hands from his cheeks and held them against his chest.

Aish…being next to this guy is like sweet torture. I sighed inside and began to talk again; continuing what I was saying originally.

“Seungyeol…tomorrow me and Skye are going to give you a makeover” I giggled and shut my eyes to go to sleep.
“Hmm…” Seungyeol mumbled then silenced as what I just said clicked in his mind. He sat up abruptly and screamed. “Ahhhhhh…..!!!!!!”
 
(the scream is sort of like this...it's a seungyeol video :) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpqwDGUewxE
 
 
Ohh Seungyeol is getting a makeover.... :)
What do you think? Is the story progressing good?
 
Comment and Subscribe please :)