New Friends

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

Walking happily down the corridor, I was stopped by four mean looking guys; one of which had just been in my lesson; he had just been rejected by Bekkha and I had to suppress my excitement when she turned him down.

“Yah” Four eyes...watch where you’re going” the one known as Howon or Hoya warned me and pushed me back.
I fell onto the floor and hit my back in the same place I had earlier that morning. Hoya crouched down to me and came up in my face.
“Make sure you stay away from Bekkha. You’re not good enough for her.” He warned me and poked my chest painfully. “You’re just a geek.” My mood at that point was obviously no longer happy, but now I just felt depressed.

 

I started to stand up, but was shoved back down by another guy, who had black hair that swept over the right side of his face.
“Yeah, Kyujong; teach him his place in this school” Hoya stood back as the one known as Kyujong gripped my shirt. He pulled me up closer to him and then his right fist collided with my jaw. I winced in pain as he dropped my back down to the floor. What did I do to deserve this? I placed my hand on my jaw to try and cam the pain down, but it didn’t work. Another punch came at my mouth and I shouted at the pain. I heard them all snicker and a foot was placed on my chest.

“Do you understand now, Geek?! Know your place” Kyujong hissed as he booted my stomach. I groaned as his foot collided with my ribs and I rolled over. Pain shot through me and I just wanted them to go away. “You’re pathetic, just crawl back into your hole” Kyujong kicked my crotch and I yelled in excruciating pain.

“Yah Kim Kyujong, stop it!” Someone bellowed down the hallway. Kyujong looked up behind me.

“L, I should have known you’d be the one to stop me” he had an evil smirk playing on his lips. “He needs to learn his place” his venomous words sent shivers of fear down my spine. What a great start to a new school! Kyujong swung his leg back and I squeezed my eyes tightly shut.

 

When I didn’t feel the pain that should have been emitted from the kick, I opened one of my eyes to look at the situation. Three guys were standing in front of me and Kyujong was on the floor holding his bloody nose.

“Leave him alone, and go on your way” one of the three said through gritted teeth.

The four mean guys groaned in anger and stalked away from the scene. I sighed in relief and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Hey dude, are you okay?” a guy with light brown, medium length hair asked and grabbed my arm. I shrugged to him as he pulled me up to my feet and patted my arm. “I’m Lee Sungjong”

“I’m Nam Woohyun” another guy said and that mean that the third guy would be the one known as L. I looked at L and Woohyun slung his arm over my shoulder. “Don’t worry about him; he doesn’t talk much unless he’s comfortable around the people he’s with” Woohyun smiled and L let out a light chuckle.

“Do you wanna hang out with us?” Sungjong asked me and I nodded. Happiness swept over my pained body and I smiled. I had made friends at this school and they protected me. At my old school no one did that because I didn’t have friends there.

 

I took a couple of steps and groaned at the pain between my legs. Damn, Kyujong. I pushed my glasses up and just forced myself to keep walking. After I took a few more steps I forgot about the pain and began walking normally.

“Weren’t you the guy who got knocked over by Bekkha this morning?” Woohyun appeared nest to me as we made our way to the school’s garden area. I turned my head to face the smiling Woohyun and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m Lee Seungyeol” I introduced myself. He patted my patted my back gently as we walked up to a nearby tree where two girls were already sat.

 

“Skye, baby” Sungjong ran over to a blonde girl and kissed her. The second girl looked over at us lot. It was Bekkha; her eyes widened when she saw me and I half smiled and waved nervously to her.

“Seungyeol” I heard someone call my name and I looked to see L walking over to me. In his hand he had an ice pack which he handed to me. “This is for your…you-know-what” he whispered and I took it. He patted my shoulder and then sat down along with everyone else.

“Thanks dude” I smiled and sat down next to Bekkha. I undid my school trousers and slid my hand containing the ice pack into my trousers and boxers. I placed it onto my member and I moaned at the freezing temperature of it.

 

                                                                         + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

I heard a moan and looked to my left. Seungyeol was lent against the tree with his eyes shut and his hand down his trousers. What the is he doing? L nudged me, noticing my shocked face he laughed.

“Don’t worry Bekkha; he got kicked so he’s got an ice pack in his hand to relieve the pain” L informed me and I looked at him. Kicked? I looked back at Seungyeol and examined his face and clothes. There were bruises forming on his jaw and cheek. His clothes were all shabby and dirty. He was in a fight?!

 

A feeling of worry filled the pit of my stomach and my hand absentmindedly moved to his face. I his cheeks and my finger tips ran over the cut on his lip. He opened his eyes and looked at me in surprise. My eyes widened at what I was doing and I quickly pulled my hand back. I felt embarrassed that I had just touched his face after I only met him a couple of hours ago.

“Don’t worry about the bullies, we scared them off” L puffed out his chest and tensed his muscles.
“I was told to stay away from you” Seungyeol mumbled and I sympathetically looked at him.
“I’m sorry” I whispered to him. He smiled and shook his head at me before patting my head kindly.
Over the lunch, we all spoke a lot and Seungyeol became an official member of our group. It felt like we had known him for ages.

 

At the end of the day, all of us met up outside the large metal prison gates of our school and began walking home together. Skye and Sungjong walked behind everyone because we all got sick of their loved-up coupleness.  Seungyeol and I were walking in front of everyone in silence. I turned to face him and he carried on looked ahead of is.

“So, who were the bullies?” I asked him out of curiosity. I noticed him tense up and I began to worry again. They must have seriously hurt him to make him act this way now.

“It doesn’t matter now. It’s all in the past” he smiled and tried reassuring me, but I could tell that it was just a mask to hide his real feelings.

 

Up ahead I spotted a park and got excited quickly as my inner child took over my body. I tugged on Seungyeol’s sleeve and he laughed.

“Park!” I screamed in all my hyperness as I ran over to the children’s equipment. My friends were following me and were laughing at my childishness.

“Round-a-bout!”Skye smiled and ran over to the yellow spinning thing. I giggled and made my way over to the climbing frame. I crawled underneath the climbing frame and brought my knees up. I feel like a ninja! I smiled widely at myself and sighed in content.

“My spot” I chuckled and evilly with a smirk on my face.

“My spot” I heard and then Seungyeol entered the small space. I sighed and crossed my legs. I folded my arms in front of my body and puffed out my cheeks in annoyance.

“That’s cute, but I can do it better” Seungyeol pointed to his cheeks. He had puffed them out so now they looked even chubbier than before.

“You don’t need to puff out your cheeks they naturally chubby anyway” I smirked and left him alone under the climbing frame. I ran over to the swings where Skye was along with Sungjong, L and Woohyun. “Can we go now?” I whined and stuck out my bottom lip. All four of them nodded and Seungyeol ran over to us.

“You’re mean!” he pouted and I messed up his hair.

“I said they were naturally chubby, but I never said it was a bad thing” I smiled and we all carried on our way home. Seungyeol had a ridiculous grin on his face the whole way to his house.

 

So what do you think? Sorry it took so long to publish
 
Comment and Subscribe