The Bullies revealed...

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

                                                                  + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

After I walked Bekkha to her first lesson, I left to go to my Korean history lesson. I walked through the empty corridors and began to feel uneasy. I got the feeling something bad was gonna happen. I started to walk faster but was stopped by a person.

That person was Kyujong. He and his cronies were stood smirking with their arms folded in front of them. Will they never leave me alone? I sighed, annoyed at my situation.

“Hello Nerdy Boy. Did you have a good weekend?” Kyujong shoved my shoulder. “This is a nice look you’ve got going on” he pretended to dust off my blazer.

Then when I was least expecting it; he grabbed my shoulder and brought his knee up to meet my stomache. I doubled-over clutching my stomache.

“Listen Nerd” just because you change your look, doesn’t change who you really are!” Kyujong grabbed my shirt and swung his arm and his fist collided with my mouth.

Kyujong let go of me and stepped back. What’s going on? I wondered but stopped when Hoya stepped forward. He raised his fist and brought it down to meet my right eye. I yelled in pain and he crouched down to me.

“That’s for not staying away from Bekkha when we warned you!” Hoya growled and I just lay on the floor as they walked off laughing like Hyena.

 

Lunchtime came around and I walked out to where I normally meet everyone. How was I going to explain this to Bekkha? As I approached the place, no one was there except L and Woohyun. I sighed in relief but I also wanted to see Bekkha. I walked over to them casually with my hands in my pockets and placed myself on the floor. Both of the guys looked at me with expressions mixed with shock and anger.

“He’s still bullying you?!” L yelled and I shrugged. “I think you should tell Bekkha who it is” He suggested but I shook my head. I didn’t want to get her involved in my problems.

“Dude, listen to L. If you tell Bekkha it would be extremely beneficial for you. She’s very persuasive when it comes to Kyujong” Woohyun smiled and I sat there in a puzzled state of mind. How could she help me in a situation like this?

 

                                                                  + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

Unfortunately at lunch I had to stay in and finish off my work. I couldn’t see Seungyeol. I pouted to myself and lent my chin on my hand. I hope no girls flirt with him whilst I am not there. I know I should really confess to him about my feelings soon. Then I’d finally know how he felt in return.

I spent the rest of my lessons thinking about what I was going to say to Seungyeol when I confessed.

 

At the end of the day, I exited the school holding some of my books. Skye was next to me and we walked down some stairs; slightly away from the stairs stood L, Woohyun, Seungyeol and Sungjong.

“Hello brother” Skye prodded L as we approached them. She then walked around him to Sungjong. She wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips locked together.

“Hello boyfriend” she said between her love-filled kisses.

L took one look at the couple and pretended to vomit. I laughed and Skye smacked him because of his childish behaviour.

I noticed Seungyeol with his head down, so I walked over to him.

“You okay?” I whispered and he nodded. He didn’t even raise his head to look at me. “You could at least look at me” I muttered and he did as I said. I noticed a split lip and as I continued to look up at his face, he also had a black eye. My eyes widened and he slightly ushered me a bit away from the group. “What happened to you?” I asked him as I moved my hand to his face. I gently ran my fingertips over his lip and he just looked at me.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it” He grabbed my hand and moved it away. “Am I still coming round yours?” he put his hands in his pocket and I nodded to him without saying a word. Why did he move my hand away? He never normally does that.

 

After we left the school campus, me and Seungyeol walked to my house in the very familiar silence. The atmosphere felt different than it usually did around Seungyeol. I Sighed and watched the floor as I walked.

At my house, Seungyeol followed me upstairs and into my room. He plonked himself down on my bed and I fetched my first aid kit for the second time that day. I approached him, medical kit in hand, and knelt on the bed next to him.

Cleaning the cut on his lip, he sharply inhaled when it anti-septic stung him. I then ran downstairs and fetched some ice for his bruises. I handed it to him when I reached my room and he lifted up his shirt to place the ice on his ribs.

I watched him, in his bruised and battered state, and worry filled the pit of my stomache once more. I faced him and he looked at me.

“Who did this to you?” I asked, hoping that this time he would tell me who it was. He shook his head and lay back on my bed.

Without thinking, I placed my arms on the bed either side of him and hovered over him. This caused him to sigh and he placed the ice on my bedside table. He placed his hands on my waist and neck then pulled me closer to his body.

My lips met his and my eyes widened in surprise. Seungyeol was kissing me” I kissed him back then pulled away a few seconds after. Seungyeol sighed and we both sat up.

 

“You really wanna know who it is?” Seungyeol questioned me warily. I nodded and he sighed as he looked me in the eye. I took hold of his hand and he smiled. “L is the one that said I should tell you; he thinks you can help me” he added and I was mystified.

How could I help with the bullies, unless L thinks I can help because I know them? Who could it be?

“I might be able to help, but you have to tell me who it is first” I reminded him and he nodded.

“The main bullies are Kyujong and Hoya” he sighed. I froze on the spot. Did he just say Kyujong?

“Wait, Kyujong as in-“I started to say but at that moment my bedroom door opened.

“Dongsaeng-“my brother stopped when he noticed Seungyeol on my bed. A frown took over his face and I knew it was true…

 

 

Comment and subscribe please :)

Tell me what you think of it so far