Transformation...

How Can Something So Sweet, Be Related To Something So Horrible?

The next morning, I woke up before everyone else. Seungyeol was lying on his front with his mouth wide open and his face squished up against the cushions of the sofa. I placed my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing and waking him up. I wriggled out of his arms and stood up quietly and slowly. I took a few steps and turned to face Sungjong and Skye. I pressed my hand against my mouth again as I noticed the hilariousness of the couple.

Skye was facing away from her beloved boyfriend with slightly open. There was a small puddle of drool on the sofa. Suddenly a bit of drool dripped from onto the sofa. I laughed out loud but thankfully none of them woke up. I sighed in relief and ran the back of my hand over my forehead.

“Phew! That was close.”I whispered and looked over at Sungjong next. He was behind Skye and was lying against the back of the sofa. His arm draped over her waist. But the part I laughed at was the fact that his light brown hair was sticking up randomly and resembled Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands.

http://kimskorner.zed1.net/albums/Answers01/edwardiso.thumb.jpg

 

I ran out of the room exploding with laughter at my “special” friends. I took a cup from my cupboard and switched the kettle on to boil water for my hot chocolate. I lay my head on the kitchen surface and just listened to the water boiling in the kettle and waiting patiently.

I overheard someone laugh and footsteps entered the kitchen. Turning my head to the side I noticed Seungyeol next to me.

“Have you seen those two weirdoes asleep in there?” he laughed and I raised my eyebrows at him.

“I don’t know what you’re laughing at. Your mouth was open wider than Skye’s” I giggled and mimicked what he looked like. Seungyeol flushed a pinkish colour in embarrassment. “Come one; let’s just make ourselves some hot chocolate and go and relax.” I scruffed up his already messy hair and he grabbed my hand to stop me.

“No; bad Bekkha” he said playfully and I smiled. He slowly let go of my hand and I instantaneously engulfed him into a giant bear hug.

“I’m sorry” I put on a cute face and looked up at him. I quickly stood on my tip-toes and pecked his cheek which left him physically frozen on the spot. He didn’t move at all; he just stood there like a statue. I laughed at his face and the kettle finished boiling. I poured water into two cups; one for me and one for Seungyeol before going back into the living room.

 

Skye and Sungjong were still fast asleep in their funny positions; Seungyeol and I each took out our phones and snapped photos of them sleeping. They could be used to blackmail them at a later date. I smiled widely at them as we both took a seat back on our sofa. We were sat in complete silence other than the sounds of Sungjong snoring. Then Skye suddenly spoke;

“I wanna turn into something cool!” she burst out. We both jumped at the sudden noise and I eyed her suspiciously. Her eyes were still shut; could she have said that in her sleep? I wondered to myself for a moment before speaking.

“What?” I asked her; unsure if she was awake or asleep. I lent closer to her to hear her reply.

“Like a…a berry or something like a…like a fairy!” she kept her eyes shut and me and Seungyeol laughed. I turned away from her and buried my face into Seungyeol’s chest whilst laughing. “A SMALL FAIRY!” she jumped up and then fell over. I started to laugh even harder, and Seungyeol laughed all over again. Skye sat up on the floor and looked around her.

“Skye?” I breathed out in between laughs. She rubbed her eyes and looked at us in confusion.

“What’s so funny; why am I on the floor?” She asked and I burst out laughing all over again.

Seungyeol explained why we were laughing and she began to laugh too. She looked at Sungjong and pointed at his crazy hair and laughed. Oh, god she’s gonna be laughing for ages now; probably.

“What the is up with his hair?” she reached for my mini straighteners and began styling Sungjong’s hair whilst he slept. “He should wear a hat or something to bed to stop this” she smiled as she continued to straighten his, now, soft, light brown hair.

 

Half way through straightening his hair, Sungjong shouted: “Oh my god! I’m going bald!” he sat up unexpectedly; knocking Skye off the sofa in the process. We gave him looks of concern and he scratched the back of his head timidly. “Sorry, I thought my hair was falling out” he pardoned himself and I laughed at his ridiculous excuse and the fact that half of his hair was straightened and the other half was still a mess.

“So, shall we go into town, now that we’re all awake?” I asked everyone. Seungyeol’s eyes widened and he shook his head. I ruffled his hair and smiled.  “Everyone get ready to go” I shouted as I ran upstairs to get dressed. “That means you too Seungyeol” I shouted back down and hear him groan.

 

I skipped to my wardrobe and looked through all of my clothes. I chose a d black flowy vest and some white shorts. I dressed myself and checked my reflection. I shook my head at my unsatisfying outfit then changed my shorts for some dark blue skinny jeans. I put on some flat, black suede boots and a white cardigan.

I left my long hair natural without straightening it. I applied a tiny bit of eye make up to make my eyes stand out and then spritzed myself with perfume. I double-checked my reflection then left my room, happily.

 

As I was walking down my hallway, I noticed Seungyeol in the bathroom; fixing his hair. I smiled at how gorgeous he looked without his glasses and snuck into the bathroom.

“You’re such a girl” I surprised him and stood beside him. He rolled his eyes and continued with his hair. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek before exiting the bathroom and making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

 

                                                               + + Seungyeol’s P.O.V + +

I touched my cheek and noticed that I had started to blush a light pinkish colour. She actually just kissed my cheek. My heart was thumping like mad and the gesture. It was obvious; I really like her now, but how can we be together? She’s popular and I’m just not. I’m a geek. I sighed and packed my hair gel away after slicking back my hair. I put my glasses back on and went downstairs.

Bekkha was just exiting the kitchen when I got to the bottom of the stairs. She looked up at me and smiled. I lent down to her and kissed her cheek gently, and I felt her body tense up. She just stared at me and I noticed her blush before smiling again.

Her smile faded and was replaced with a heavy sigh as she looked up at my hair.

“The first thing I’m changing after your clothes is your hair. It looked fine before you slicked it back” She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

My mouth dropped open as she walked pat me. What’s wrong with my hair? I whined to myself and followed her into the living room.

 

                                                               + + Bekkha’s P.O.V + +

Eventually we were all ready to leave my house, so we headed out the front door and headed into town. Skye and Sungjong were holding hands behind us; whereas me and Seungyeol, as usual, were just walking next to each other in silence.

 

The first thing we did when we got into town was go into a clothes shop. We wondered around all of the racks and rummaged through the various items to find clothes for Seungyeol. I linked my arm with Seungyeol’s and pulled him round the shop.

“What sort of clothes do you like? I queried him and he shrugged. I pointed to a hoody and he shrugged.

“I like my clothes” he murmured and I nodded.

“I like your clothes too, but you don’t match them well enough” I informed him and pointed to his outfit.  “I know what sort of clothes to choose” I smiled and began searching.

 

Sungjong popped up with many items of clothing in his hands; skinny jeans; leather jackets; shirts; jumpers, etc.

“Why don’t you let me choose your clothes” Sungjong asked Seungyeol; but before he could reply, Skye stepped in front of Sungjong with a serious look on her face.

“Whatever you do, don’t let him choose your clothes; you will constantly be dressed in pink; trust me, I’ve been there” She warned and shuddered at the mere thought. I giggled at her and Seungyeol had a frightened look on his face.

 

After clothes shopping, I dragged Seungyeol to the hairdressers. Sungjong and Skye went to buy him some accessories, e.g. shoes, belts, hats, etc.

I explained to the stylist what style to do on Seungyeol’s hair and he nodded and began cutting away. I sat there reading style magazines and only looked up from the page when I heard Skye and Sungjong turn up. I looked at them calmly as they placed three shopping bags at my feet.

“Accessories are done! We got him converses too” Sungjong squealed excitedly and Skye face-palmed herself.

“We shouldn’t have brought him with us. Next time; we lock him up at home” she sat next to me with a loud sigh at her very feminine boyfriend. I laughed and my phone began to ring.

 

Pulling my phone out of my jeans pocket, I read the caller I.D. my brother was phoning me. I answered and held my phone to my ear.

“Yeobosaeyo?” I spoke to him.

“Yah, Dongsaeng where are you?” my brother said in his low, demanding voice. I rolled my eyes at his usual bossy attitude. Always so serious and gloomy. He needs to cheer up; maybe he should get a girlfriend.

“I’m in town with my friends, I’m hanging up now” I said and ended the call without waiting for his reply. Skye shot me a questioning look and I smiled at her. “My brother; he’s in his usual mood” She nodded her head in understanding. Then the three of us indulged ourselves with hair and style magazines.

 

Unsure of how long we had been in the hairdressers, I looked up to ask how long it was going to be and I felt my mouth drop open. Seungyeol stood up with his new y hairstyle.

“How does it look?” He enquired and I ruffled his new black hair. No words would come out of my mouth to form a reply, so I just nodded. He chuckled at my reaction and pulled me into a hug.

After we pulled apart from each other he put his glasses back on, and my smile faded. I took them from him and he pouted like a child.

“Do you actually need them?” I asked him and he shook his head. “If you want some glasses we’ll get you some nicer ones, okay?” Seungyeol agreed and we all left the hairdressers.

We picked up some black glasses for Seungyeol, which looked better than his old ones, and he put them on, before we all went to his house.

 

I sat down with Seungyeol on his bed as Skye and Sungjong rummaged through his shirts, trousers and sweaters.

They chucked out what they didn’t like and Seungyeol didn’t seem to mind. I eyed up his new appearance and smiled. He looked gorgeous; obviously he looked good before but he looks better now. His black hair and fringe swept across his forehead made him look really hot. When he doesn’t wear his glasses he looks like a completely different person.

He smiled at me and my stomache fluttered. It was at that point that I knew I had fallen for lee Seungyeol…

(Seungyeol's new look:http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo139/AmeHarayin/?action=view¤t=EVOLUTION-infinite-EC-9D-B8-ED-94-BC-EB-8B-88-ED-8A-B8-18290545-727-488.jpg )

 

please comment and subscribe :)

You comments and thoughs motivate me to keep writing