The 'brother's-in-law'

Game Of Love

G.NA - Black & White


After a few minutes the guys finally regained their composure.

“Uri Super Junior-oyeo!” They greeted ______ as a group before introducing themselves individually. Of course they were respectful and added humor to make _______ more comfortable.

“So sister-in-law, what do you want to know about our Kyuhyun?” Sungmin started out, his tone sounding a bit mischievous.

“Yeah, we can now reveal Kyuhyun’s secrets!” Eunhyuk said as he high-fived with Donghae.

 

 

The guys immediately toured ______ around their dorm. The guys occupy two floors on the building but she only looked around where her ‘husband’ was staying.

Sungmin acted like a curator when ______ entered his room that he shared with Kyuhyun. She spotted some empty wine bottles lined up against the wall near the window. There was also a poster of Star Craft 2 and Song Hye Kyo on his side of the room.

There was a CD rack that had a wide range of autographed albums from different artists, including The Wonder Girls, Sung Si Kyung and other rookie idol groups. He also had the complete dvd box set of Jumong plus other computer games that could be seen on display.

Yesung opened the cabinet for ______ and she was impressed with how neatly arranged the shirts, jackets, shades and glasses are.

“Are all of these sponsored oppa?” ______ curiously asked Yesung.

“Half of them are sponsored while the other half was bought by Kyuhyun based on his personal taste and fashion style.” Yesung answered.

______ looked at the side table that had an alarm clock and a water bottle amongst other fan gifts. One thing caught ______’s attention though.

“Ah...now that’s a fan art from the SeoKyu shippers. I think there are some KyuMin drawings around here somewhere.” Sungmin informed _______ as he looked around the room for those KyuMin fan-art.

Kyuhyun looked at ______ and he felt like she was studying the edited photo collage of him and SNSD’s SeoHyun.

______ looked at Kyuhyun as if she was asking for some info or explanation from him but all he said was “That was from our duet during SM Town Live.”

“Hmmm…I see.” _______ replied coolly as she placed it down.

After the raid, ______ and the other guys went back to the living room to get to know more about their ‘sister-in-law’.

“Wow, so you’re still a university student?” Leeteuk wanted to confirm the fact and ______ nodded.

“Well then you picked the right husband because we’re sure Kyuhyun can help you out.” Heechul told her. ______ looked at Kyuhyun and he had that smug, proud look on his face.

“Even though we don’t want to admit it because he’ll use it against us, Kyuhyun is a genius.” Donghae honestly voiced out his opinion.

The conversation then moved on towards Kyuhyun.

“When you see his sleeping position he doesn’t look too comfortable because he always falls asleep while doing something.” Siwon told _______ in detail regarding Kyuhyun’s sleeping habit. Of course he and Shindong reenacted some memorable scenes.

“What does Kyuhyun do during his free time?” _______ asked out of curiousity.

“Well he would usually just lay around with us. He likes to watch dramas and you know playing with his computer games.” Leeteuk answered first.

“Yeah he told us that he needs more practice with his gaming skills than his singing or dancing abilities.” Donghae agreed with the leader.

“Apparently he is that good and doesn’t need that much practice since he debuted after getting in the company only after a couple of months compared to most of us who trained for years.” Eunhyuk told ______ in which Leeteuk playfully pouted and so the guys consoled him jokingly.

“Kyuhyun would play more than he would sleep during his free time.” Eunhyuk concluded. All three of them received evil glares from Kyuhyun.

The guys also asked the couple _______ about their first impression of each other and what they hope to do as couple on the show.

There was a lot of teasing which was normal coming from Kyuhyun’s hyper and mischievous hyungs.

 

-After a while-

“Ryeowook hyung, can you make us food?” Kyuhyun politely asked the ‘eternal’ maknae.

Ryeowook gasped and showed a shocked expression after hearing Kyuhyun’s tone of asking.

“Waah…Kyuhyun-ah that’s not how you ask me before. Well you don’t ask but usually demand, intimidate or order us around like ‘Make me food.’” Ryeowook imitated the ‘evil’ maknae and the guys near him laughed in agreement.

Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook, he was obviously trying to give a great impression to _______ and the cameras. Ryeowook just let out a nervous laugh and pulled Sungmin towards the kitchen to help him prepare food for everyone.

“Does Kyuhyun ever make food for you guys?” _______ asked curiously.

“Trust us ______, it’s better and more economically practical for Kyuhyun to avoid being in the kitchen.” Shindong advised her.

“Yeah we learned our lesson the hard, bitter and burnt way.” Siwon shook his head as he remembered those days.

“It tasted that bad oppa??”  _______ couldn’t help but giggle when she asked.

“No no no _______. If it tasted bad then we could have adjusted some flavors and ingredients, Kyuhyun’s food was just not edible.” Donghae clarified which made ______ laugh out loud.

 

All through out ______ was having a blast with her ‘brothers-in-law’. They made her feel comfortable and she laughed a lot with them. There was no dull moment and she didn’t feel any pressure.

Kyuhyun observed his ‘wife’. She did very well and he had no complaints whatsoever…well except for one thing. Kyuhyun was honestly annoyed a bit because ______ called everyone ‘oppa’ casually. He felt like it was as if she was playing a joke on him or teasing him with how she easily and sweetly called everyone with oppa and yet when he asked for her to call him with that she rejected the idea.

“So why was it so easy for you to call them oppa?” Kyuhyun asked in a low voice so that the other guys wouldn’t hear him, if they did they’ll of being jealous.

“Well they’re much older than me.” She simply replied.

“I’m older than you too!” Kyuhyun answered back and everyone in the room looked at him because of his reaction.

“By a couple of months!” she answered quickly.

“Wow this girl is unbelievable.” Kyuhyun muttered and _____ just showed her a *mehrong*

“WOW! Someone can bully Kyuhyun for us now!” Donghae voiced out, they all felt thankful.

“_______-ah, where have you been all along?” Heechul joked.

The guys cheered and did a high five with ______.

______ laughed a long with them, it was definitely a happy atmosphere.

 

If last time they acted like mere strangers getting to know each other, now they treat each other as friends, well more like a cat and mouse relationship. That’s one step towards a closer relationship, right?



 

Sorry if it took me a (long) while to update this story. mind ≠ creative juices.

 

What would you like to see in a future 'episode' / chapter? Thoughts? Suggestions? Comment below or tweet me at twitter.com/nisrandom

They are deeply appreciated ;)

 

So far I think the memorable line in this story would be the "Oh sh…Guys put on your shirts and pants now!!” while in my other story, Love Line, I remember you guys enjoying the "Riri" line from Hae. LOL

 

~Comment Replies~  Thank you guys so much for tips and suggestions! I appreciate it.

suju26kamz: YAY! Hi new reader!! ^_^ aww..thanKYU! I'm so glad your inlove with my story ^_^ Hope you like this update.

yupthatsme: Yay for cute moments ^_^ aww..thanks for reading ^_~ I hope you continue to enjoy this story.

chara_aia: Yeah it maybe a lot so let's just say the cafe wanted the couple to sample their best-sellers? haha I was craving.

Yeah I know sad sad news :( but I'm glad it wasn't any serious.

LOL you can: charandom / chaisrandom?

It's okay ^_^ I feel bad that I haven't updated in a while..writer's block -_-

I_am_ME: Here's more! ^_^ Enjoy

SHERYLN: Annyeong! ^_^ It's okay. awww..yay! I'm glad you feel that way. Hope you like this update.

jeahfujiwara: aww..me too! Would love to see them on it. I would actually watch if Shindong and his gilrfriend, Nari went on the show = Real couple. I'm happy you're loving my story ^_^ Hwaiting~!!

chosanghee: hmmm...yeah maybe she would bring up the things that she saw and in a future 'episode' ;) LOL 'evil' girl for evil maknae. haha Hope you like this update

StephyLeeDonghae: Oh I see...wow now I feel old. haha ^_^ Yes 'you' do plus in this chapter too! ^_^ love dogs!! <3

ChaVonne: Yay! Hi new reader!! ^_^ aww..thanks. I hope you continue to find it exciting. Hope you like this update.

sjlalalalalove: I feel bad that I'm posting another short update but I hope it's still interesting ^_^ Not too revealing, huh? haha sorry my mind isn't working well thus can't come up with very interesting scenes :( but yeah she has that 'dark' side too. LOL

ColaSmackles: LOL yeah it is a funny scene to imagine ^_^ yes soon, he has to 'earn' that oppa title. haha Hope you like this update.

eunhaecupcake: LOL I'm so happy that it did *evil laugh* Well it's everyone ganging up on him now haha

kyuukihae: Happy you liked the last update ^_^ I'm so glad that a lot of you guys liked that particular attention-grabbing line. haha ^_^ LOL I hope you like the not so revealing secrets I placed in. Hope you find this update awesome too.

celine_neji: Yay for girl power? haha ^_~ I know they're like all relaxing so comfortably and then BAM panic! haha definitely included the cds ;)

kyuhaeyee: I'm happy I made you guys laugh with that line. haha ^_^ Kyu has to earn the 'oppa' title with his wife. aww..thank you ^_^ I'm so happy that you enjoy my stories. I really appreciate it

sujuholic_15: A lot of you LOL-ed with that line and I'm glad ^_^

alj1225: hihi I'm happy that I made you guys laugh with that line ^_~ She won't give in easily. LOL. Hope you like this update.

me123456: awww..thanks ^_^ I'm happy you liked the last chapter. SURPRISE! I hope you enjoy this update too. haha ;) yes and most of the guys are present.

cupidzangel: Yeah they're definitely going to be an interesting couple to watch. haha Kyu has to earn the 'oppa' label with her. The guys of Super Junior always leave a lasting impression I guess.. haha ^_^ Hope you like this update

redshuz: LOL evil maknae comments are funny and witty! ^_^ Yesung is going to have a mini zoo. haha Kyu secret time ;)

yunhosyeobo: LOL evil and lovely in the same sentence never sounded so good with Kyu in it. haha ^_^ Yeah he has to earn that 'oppa' title from his wife. Every SJ member went against Kyu, payback time. lol

ezralaine: LOL that's something we'll see in Leeteuk or Eunhyuk's room. ^_^ There is a picture of him with Seohyun so maybe an issue will start from there? haha ;) Romance wiill be building up soon so I hope you can wait for that.

ilovefishy: Used the poster idea since there's another who mention Song Hye Kyo as well ;) Thanks for that ^_^ I think his photos with Seohyun would be the start of jealousy perhaps? haha Steal Kkoming from Yesung lol ^_^ Yeah I remember seeing Eunhyuk's dog on Sukira? orange pomeranian.

dubuontop891: Because Kkoming is a cutie! haha ^_^ Hope you like this update

kyumee68: Yay! I'm happy you love the update + Kkoming ^_^ He is adorbs <3 I bet Yesung talks to him a lot. Hope you like this update ;)

ofhumming: Kkoming is adorbs <3 Inserted the cd ideas since it was also mentioned by another reader so thanks for that!! ^_^ Oh sorry I didn't put into detail what he had in his closet :/ Thanks!

lildoolmai: I hope you like this update! ^_^ I know they all sound so connected. haha Yesung has his own 4D mind i think. LOL

eunhyukmylover: you're welcome ^_^ Yeah Kyuhyun has to earn that 'oppa' title from her. LOL That secret garden jacket on Kkoming was so cute! Love their pets from turtles to cats to dogs! Yeah love pets/ animals! ^_^ I have 2 dogs.

Yeah let's just say the guys were chilling comfortably. haha

Don't worry they'll have their sweet moments in the future 'episodes' ^_^ Saranghae! ^_^ I'm so happy you love my updates.