What happens now?

Game Of Love

Big Bang - Love Song


Kyuhyun called the number given by Jay and Jungmo right away. He was certain that they still had the right number because the voice who answered the other line sounded just like Minwoo.

“Minwoo. This is Kyuhyun.” He introduced himself right away, no fake hello or formal greeting whatsover.

“Well well well, I’ve been waiting for your call. Curiosity finally got to you huh?” One could already imagine the smirk that was on Minwoo’s face just because of that tone of voice.

“Let’s talk in person.” Kyuhyun got straight to point.

“Sure. I still know my way towards SME. Let’s meet at the basement parking lot today.” Minwoo easily complied and dropped the call.

 

An hour after, Minwoo sent a text message to Kyuhyun saying that he has already arrived in the building.

Kyuhyun was watching the trainees to pass some time. He immediately got on the elevator and went to their meeting place after receiving Minwoo’s message.

Minwoo was leaning back on his car and waved to Kyuhyun who walking towards him.

“Wow. I haven’t been in this building for years. Mind if you tour me around?” Minwoo jokingly told Kyuhyun, he was obviously not amused.

“Let’s cut to the chase. What do you have on ________?” Kyuhyun bluntly asked.

Minwoo scoffed before answering back with “What do you think I have something on her? Is our relationship really that questionable to you?”

“You’re the type of guy who can’t commit, whether it may be with girls or work.” Kyuhyun was referring to Minwoo quitting TRAX two years after the band’s debut.

“And look where and what I’m doing now. I made the right choice, and maybe _______ is too by sticking with me.”

“I really don’t intend to chit chat with you the whole day. I only want to know one thing. What do you have that is tying her down to you?” Kyuhyun seriously asked again.

“If you must know, she’s with me now and it’s all your fault, whether you like it or not. Wait, should I thank you?” Minwoo smirked and brought his phone out. He also wanted to gloat and show Kyuhyun what he knows about the guy.

Kyuhyun stared at Minwoo’s screen and saw the photos that he knew very well. He clearly knew what was happening in the photos that were taken in Paris.

“This is what you’re using to threaten me and _______? What exactly is your deal with her?” Kyuhyun asked for details hoping Minwoo would be stupid enough to tell him.

Of course Minwoo wanted to show off his badass ways to Kyuhyun.

“You know how nice _______ is, right? Let’s just say she also saw the photos and it would be her intention to keep these photos very private. She’s sweet, isn’t she? That’s what I like about that girlfriend of mine.”

This time it was Kyuhyun turn to scoff. He knew now how to play with the cards that he has been dealt with. 

Without saying another word, Kyuhyun turned around and left Minwoo alone in the parking lot. Minwo was confused but he also thought that maybe that’s just Kyuhyun’s prideful way of conceding defeat.

 

 

________ was bombarded with text messages and calls early the next day. She was actually enjoying her sleep when her phone incessantly rang with two different tones for calls and text messages.

‘Go online and check Kyuhyun’s twitter!’

‘Did you know about the photos that Kyuhyun posted?’

‘You and Kyuhyun are all over different Korean news sites.’

‘Breaking news! Kyuhyun of Super junior releases a scandalous photo’

 

‘What the heck is happening?’ _______ thought as she read the new text messages in her inbox that were all similar to each other.

________ then opened her laptop and went online to see what the fuss is about.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she finally saw what everyone was going crazy about. Kyuhyun has released the photos that she saw on Minwoo’s phone.

The photos of him and a long-haired girl dancing close in a club, Kyuhyun could be seen clearly laughing even though the photo was grainy and dark.

‘This photo from Paris is dark. I’ll let my friend edit it and I will post a brighter, clearer photo later or tomorrow so you can see who I’m with.’ That was the caption that Kyuhyun typed down below the photo.

‘Was he really going to reveal who the girl was? Was he really going crazy?’ _______ was already going insane just by the questions revolving around her head. She scrolled down and saw comments from readers.

‘Oppa, what does this mean?’

‘Kyuhyun, the maknae of the group, I thought you’re the shy type?’

‘I’m disappointed.’

‘Let’s leave the fandom.’

Comments like these got ________ more frustrated at Kyuhyun. What is really going in his mind?

________ quickly moved to get her phone and called Kyuhyun. He must have been waiting for her call since he answered just after the second ring.

“YA! Have you lost your mind?! Do you really know what you are doing?” ________ slightly shouted over the phone.

“Meet me at the apartment now. You also have a lot of explaining to do.” Kyuhyun answered back and waited for _______ to confirm that she will meet up with him.

 

Kyuhyun arrived earlier than _______ in the apartment. He believes that things will be cleared out after they have their second talk here.

He heard her footsteps and so he stood up from the stool that he was sitting on in the kitchen. ________ approached him as soon as her eyes landed on him. A slap from ________ landed on the side of Kyuhyun’s face.

“What the hell did you just do? What the hell do you think you’re you doing releasing that photo?!!” _______ started asking him. She was obviously angry and frustrated.

“Now he has no hold on you.” Kyuhyun replied in a soft tone compared to _______’s agitated one.

“W-what? How did you know??” _______ was taken aback with what Kyuhyun said.

“I met up with him, he is after all the source of all the problem. Well, another source of that would be me too. It’s my image on the line ______, so why are you doing this?” Kyuhyun asked her. They barely knew each other for a year yet she was already doing something big for him.

“I don’t think my conscience can take it if it’s me that causes someone’s reputation to go bad or if I can’t put a stop in spread scandals. I also do not want any innocent girl getting hate or threatening messages from thousands of people”

“I’ve also posted the edited version of the photo so everyone can clearly see.” Kyuhyun then got his phone out and showed ________ the brighter photo before she could even ask or say anything.

“Is this --”

“Leeteuk hyung in his Beyonce costume from the special stage he did with Eunhyuk, Heechul and Shindong for SMTown Paris.” Kyuhyun confirmed what she was seeing.

_______ was definitely confused, she didn’t know if she should be relieved, sad, happy, etc.

“We were just joking around in the club. Leeteuk hyung & Heechul hyung had fun with the costumes. Sadly they only changed out of it after the photos were taken.”

“If it’s just Leeteuk-shi wearing his dress and wig from the teukyonce performance, then why didn’t you just tell me? We could have avoided going all this trouble.” _______ voiced out what was in her mind. She didn’t have to protect him or anything.

“Because Ii wasn’t sure what you were referring to earlier.” Kyuhyun replyed.

“You are guilty of something, aren’t you?” _______ asked, her voice sounded disappointed.

“I admit. I did kiss a girl that night but that’s all. A kiss that lasted for just a few seconds. I’m not trying to defend my actions or anything but I just wanted to tell you that I know what I did was wrong. I know I’m guilty.” Kyuhyun admitted.

_______ didn’t answer back. She didn’t know what to say or how to react. Did she even have the right to feel jealous at all?

“So what happens now?” _______ curiously asked after being quiet for what seemed like a long time.

“Minwoo would leave you alone since he has nothing on us already.”

“I was talking about you and I…” _______ clarified her question. She didn’t think using the word ‘us’ would be appropriate.

“That’s up to you. If you forgive me then we can just continue recording the show and hopefully build back the relationship that we had before all of this.” Kyuhyun hoped that things would just go back to normal and maybe they can pick up where they left off.



 

Didn't see that one coming, did you? ;) 

 

I might post quick short updates, story teasers on my fangirling account so if you’d want that then do follow: twitter.com/nlikeskpop ^_~

 

~Comment Replies~

kyumee68: I loved the song too cause it fit soo much with the scene.haha

LOL Whut??haha

awww...I feel you. I hope you're not toooo stressed out. Hwaiting!! ^_^

taeyangislove: I'm so happy you finally let your presence known ^_^ YAY! Hope you like this update.

glinkkiehyukkie: haha yeah, does he deserve that though?

DoRKii_ELF: Everyone looked hott!! They never dissapoint us ;)

haha it's okay, I'll like every part of you ^_~

Oh cool. Where in the Philippines are you?

Hopefully after this chap things will fall into place with the characters :)

majonashi:  YAY! Good job ^_^ hihi

He's a badass hottie ^_~ He seems flawless on photos and shows, right?

Another flawless group = Mr. Simple

I_am_ME: Haha That's a great reaction in my opinion ;)

Of course Kyuhyun is. Hope you find this update 'ausm' too ^_~

SHERYLN: Well we'll see how Kyuhyun and _____'s relationship will change after this talk. ;)

SJ = Last Men Standing ;)

  suju26kamz: He plays his part sooo well ;)

Of course he only wants to talk to him about his girl ^_~ Hope you like this update

 

Got that song stuck in my head :)

StephyLeeDonghae: It's a love-hate relationship with Minwoo, huh? haha ;)

Yeah, I'm ready to hug you all! ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Some readers are giving him love even though he's bad.haha

Kyuhyun did do something...but does that mean he & ______ will go back to the way they were?

The end of your comments really make me smile sweetie ^_^

kyuhaeyee: He is, isn't he? haha playing the 'kontrabida' role very well ;)

Watched all of the comeback stages, I was drooling, ogling and melting. haha ^_~

kyuukihae: Possesive & obssesive guys = psycho's. Let's see if Kyuhyun will be forgiven by ______ quickly. ;)

I have listened to the songs before but didn't see the eng lyrics / subs so maybe after this I will ^_~ Thanks for the suggestion.

I WANNA BE MISS SIMPLE!

ilovefishy: I can say that the couple is safe from Minwoo now ;) All they have to fix is the problem between themselves.

SJ = Last men standing!!

ColaSmackles: The mv is worth the wait, right? ;) They all looked so great! ^_^

How were your exams? :) Hope everything went well. Got Mr. Simple as your inspiration?

stephyjung: hihi it's actually his current number ;) LOL as if I'd know his real number.

I know right, guys like that are scary and annoying. Both parties should trust and give their partners space.

Minwoo problem solved ;)

Me too! YAY for KBS World! ^_^

cupidzangel: I know, right? Bad namja!

Now that Kyuhyun has taken action, does this mean he & _______ will go back to normal? ;)

YmiNgo: LOVEIT! Worth the wait! ^_^ But one thing I noticed about myself is that I tend to love their follow up tracks a whole lot faster & better. haha

nanahime: Team Kyuhyun Hwaiting!! ^_~

kyuimchi: Yeah, they should leave something for our imagination, right? haha ^_~ Everyone looked so handsome & hott I JUST HAD TO THE REPLAY BUTTON!! lol

Yeah, I haven't really had a lot of time in my spazzing account but I was glad I was able to talk to you on Twitter ;)  

Guys & girls like that are soooo irritating. You have to give your partner some space. Just like us, if we find a boyfriend then he should give us time to spazz over our kpop oppas.haha

jaeeun: Kyuhyun has now fought Minwoo for ______, but does that mean that _______ will just easily forgive him? hmmm... ;)

anj_yesung: Kyuhyun definitely had most of the time in this chapter ;)

He finally confronted Minwoo so no more Minwoo = YAY!

Do you think they'll kiss and make up quickly?

haha Kidnap Minwoo and give him to those who love him here.

yupthatsme: Well Minwoo won't appear after today ;)

celine_neji: His bad ways definitely was higher than his sweet ones. tsk tsk

He's finally out of the story, but does that mean that Kyu and ______ can be together now? ;)

Wasn't able to 'properly' spazz cause of certain reasons. haha but Will do more during this weekend ;)

gaemnis: You are always welcome ^_~ I just hope you like it.

gabie_16: Confused about Minwoo being bad or good? or confused with liking Minwoo even though he's bad? haha

Yup, you're right ;) Hope you like the little confrontation scene here

KyuWook_21: Poor her, right? Been through a lot with Minwoo now he's still being a hindrance to her happiness :|

I’m happy you love the updates ^_^

leeteukbaby: Well he became a man and confronted Minwoo. Still won't answer how he and _______ will work out :/

Because I have a lot of biases.haha ;)

chokyu_13: This isn't a sweet update but I hope you still like it :)

epik_perfection: awww...yay! Thank you so much! Happy you're enjoying it ^_^

redshuz: Glad you liked the last chapter ^_^

Kyu finally did something!! And he didn't turn violent but acted smart.

Minwoo needs therapy. haha

imaginedreamlove: LOL Why? But it's understandable, he does look hott in those photos! Oh plus saw his shoot for a magazine (forgot what) and he looked flawless. ;)

Alina1225: I know, right? He seriously needs to step out of their lives! :/

Now you know ;)

chosanghee: LOL, a lot are liking Minwoo's bad side though.haha

I know :( I'm like, 'why are my updates being coincidental with what's happening in reality?'

hihi well the drama will end soon...cause the story is ending soon too :|

Maxx713: Big confrontation but no physical / violent fighting ;)

I WANT TO BE MISS SIMPLE AND BE WITH THE LAST MAN STANDING!!