What a great show

Game Of Love

 

 

To fit the mood of this chapter you can listen to: Miss A - Goodbye Baby



 

Minwoo acted all normal and nice after he stepped out of the clinic with ________.

He opened the door for her to his car, showing a gentleman gesture. But in her head she knew that he did thats because he didn’t want her to run away.

“You haven’t eaten yet, right? How about we go out for dinner? Just like the old times.” Minwoo used a friendly, sweet tone when he spoke inside the car. He acted as if he wasn’t that evil guy getting in between Kyuhyun and ________.

_______ didn’t say a word even when Minwoo started driving. She was tired of trying to argue with him, she knew he’d have his way in the end because of his threat.

Minwoo stopped the car when the stoplight turned red. He let out a sigh and that caught ________’s attention.

“Look, I’m sorry. I know I’ve been acting like a total jerk.” Minwoo spoke before _______ could even wonder why he let out that deep sigh.

________ scoffed at Minwoo’s words.

“It’s just that I’ve been bitter seeing how Kyuhyun can make you smile like that on TV. Remember how I used to make you laugh, blush and smile? Honestly ________, I never got over you.” He used that tone of voice that made him look so harmless and even fragile. That was the good side that he used to lure _______ to fall for him in the past.

“What are you talking about??” _______ was clearly not convinced with his acting.

“My methods may be a bit harsh but my intentions are real ________. I do want you back.” Minwoo sounded and looked sincere.

“So if I ask you to delete the photos of Kyuhyun, would you do it?” _______ tested him. She almost thought that he changed, but when he shook his head and muttered “No.” she knew that nothing changed.

“Then you’re still the same Minwoo I broke up with. You threw all everything we had away you know? You used me, abused me and when that isn’t enough you threaten people that you know well that I care about. What do you still want from me?”

“If I can’t have you… then no one can. And if you think you can escape from me now, you’re wrong. Or well…actually you know what? You can, you can expect me to leave you alone but you just have to let Kyuhyun suffer the consequence.” Minwoo told ________ as he looked at her before stepping on the gas.

________ rolled her eyes at him and just looked out of the window. She wondered how things escalated to this level.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Excuse me. Is this seat taken?” A guy’s voice made ________ take her eyes off of her laptop and look at him.

“Oh…uhm, no. Go ahead.” _______ took her bag from the wooden stool so the stranger can occupy the space.

“Thanks. I’m Noh Minwoo.” Minwoo smiled at her as he placed his bag on the chair.

________ introduced herself as well and the two shook hands before Minwoo excused himself to buy a cup of coffee at the café they were in.

She observed him from where she was sitting, his hair was slightly wet framing his seemingly flawless face. _______ could feel herself crushing on Minwoo right away but she shook her head and tried to dismiss her childish thoughts.

Her focus went back to her laptop as she continued to update her resume.

After a few mintues Minwoo came back and placed his cup of coffee on the table he was sharing with _______. He took his wet parka off that protected him from the sudden outpour of rain earlier.

________ could see Minwoo looking at her from the corner of her eye. Even when he would sip his coffee he would still steal glances at her urging her to finally confront him.

“Yes?” _______ raised an eyebrow as she looked at Minwoo again.

Minwoo merely shook his head, chuckling to himself seemingly amused.

_________ playfully glared at this interesting guy in front of her before going back to her laptop.

Minwoo then got something from his bag and placed it on the table. He started reading what was inside the binder.

“You’re an actor?” _______ curiously asked she read what was on the cover of what he was reading.

“Oh you noticed?” Minwoo pointed to the cover that read ‘PASTA – episode 7’. He nodded at ________ and showed her a promotional posted of the show on his phone.

“Oh cool. Are you memorizing your lines now?” And with that, _______ and Minwoo were able to have a casual conversation about his and her work, hobbies, etc.

They clicked almost immediately.

Minwoo took the initiative to get ________’s cellphone number when she told him that she needed to leave soon.

From there on, both kept in contact with each other through exchanging text messages until one day Minwoo asked ________ out on a date.

It also didn’t take long before Minwoo asked _______ to be his girlfriend.

“________, come here. Help me practice my lines.” Minwoo said as he patted the space next to him on the couch.

________ stopped what she was doing and happily sat next to Minwoo. He handed her four pages of paper of fake script.

Minwoo pretended that he was running lines with ________ for a future episode, but he anxiously waited for her to turn to the third page in which only “Will you be my girlfriend?” was written on the center of the page.

________ stared at the paper for quite some time before looking up at Minwoo to meet his waiting gaze. Of course she said “Yes” right away since she felt like Minwoo was such a catch at that time.

 

The first few months were great. He spoiled her with affection and bought her things even when she didn’t ask for them. Minwoo showed her how much he cared and vice versa. She was even able to visit the set of the TV show he was working in.

________ felt like she was at the top of the world, but you know what they say about being on top right? There’s nowhere to go but down. And that’s how _______ saw their relationship, she noticed that they were gradually getting bad for each other.

Minwoo was super controlling and his temper was always shooting up the roof. ________ could even count with her two hands the amount of time that she was allowed to go out with her friends or meet up with co-gamers without him. He always interfered with her work and being unreasonable.

________ felt like she was suffocating but she didn’t want to get out of the relationship yet, trying to withstand all and understand her boyfriend the best she could.

After thinking about it, she decided that they needed a time-off from each other, she wanted to think back and see what went wrong in their relationship. Their break-up didn’t last long though because Minwoo was able to win her back again. He showed her that sweet, charismatic guy that she fell for in the first place.

Her friends called her a martyr, but she denied that fact. Minwoo was still the great guy that she met, when he wanted to or when he knew that he needed to make it up to her after a fight...and it always worked

He got more physical after they got back together. He would grip tightly on her wrist when he would argue with her about something, and then when they’re out in public he would wrap his arms around her possessively….wanting to show the world who owned her. His public display of attention was sometimes too much for her but he didn’t let her stop him.

________ finally had enough when she saw Minwoo making out with a girl from his agency.

“She came on to me!” Minwoo raised his voice at _______. He even got the nerve to get mad at her for jumping into conclusions when he defended himself.

“You are so full of bull.” _______ didn’t even shout at Minwoo when she was breaking up with him for the final time. She didn’t want to waste any more energy on him, he didn’t deserve any more effort from her.

She cut all ties with Minwoo after that. She ran to her friends for comfort and support and of course they all told her the truth…that she was better off without him and that she deserved someone better.

She later found out that Minwoo hooked up with a girl while they were on their short break.

She hated Minwoo because he affected her work so much. One of the guys on her team confessed that Minwoo threatened them not to get too close to her or else he would deal with them.

She was also forced to take a leave of absence from the gaming world because of some of Minwoo’s actions.

She convinced herself that she would never again let anyone that close to her heart.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

“Jungmo hyung, Jay hyung.” Kyuhyun called the attention of the two as he went inside the practice room where they were rehearsing their new song.

“Oh Kyuhyun-ah, what’s up?” Jungmo greeted his dongsaeng.

“Do you still have Minwoo’s number?” Kyuhyun curiously asked. Minwoo was a former member of TRAX but Kyuhyun didn’t get to know him much because he quit the band.

“Minwoo? I have a cellphone number of him, but I’m not sure if it’s still his current number.” Jay took out his phone and browsed his contact list.

“Come to think of it, it’s been a long time since we last saw him.” Jungmo uttered as he too checked his phone to check if he and Jay had the same number of Minwoo.

Jay then handed his phone to Kyuhyun so he could copy it on his phone.

“Why are you suddenly asking for his number?” Jay curiously asked.

“I just need to talk to him. Thanks hyung” Kyuhyun said as he returned Jays phone. He thanked the two guys and went on his way.

 



 

 

Made a new twitter account for my spazzing / fangirling moments. IAM READY TO SPAZZ ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR'S COME BACK! *does deep breathing to prepare herself*

Stan with me?hihi: twitter.com/nlikeskpop

You can still / also reach me at my personal Twitter or Tumblr account.

 

~Comment Replies~

gaemnis: Here's your update bby!! ^_^

awww…you’re so sweet! I’m so happy you’re loving this story!

Expect some twists ^_~ Love ya.

majonashi: Shinhwa is one of the first idols in Korea (early 90s). They're pretty cool ^_^

It's okay! Take your time in reading, at least you're not waiting for my slooow updates cause you still have lots to read ;)

awww...thank you. I'm happy that you enjoy my WGM stories ^_^

eunhyukmylover: WAE WAE WAE *sang that from Keep Your Head Down.haha*

The teasers killed me!! This week will surely be daebak!! It will cause our hearts go to on overdrive. ^_^

Awww...and I'll always love your comments ;)

*forms a big heart with my hands above my head*

SHERYLN: Minwoo needs to go away soon, right? Kyuhyun should kick his !

When will they be able to go back their normal selves?

Let's see if this will end happily for the two of them ^_~

chosanghee: I'm not sure but maybe I have stumbled on it. ^_~ I'm sure it's doing good cause of you.

I think you'll still hate him at the end of this chapter. haha

Thanks for being a sweet dongsaeng ^_^

I'll be putting up a poll later this month to let you guys decide on who I should write about ;)

Here's your weekly dose bby

glinkkiehyukkie: Exactly. Hate complicated stuff.

kyuhaeyee: The teasers killed me!!! How about you? KYA!

Loll his armpit got more talks than Leeteuk's 'surprising' teaser too. haha

Haha I'm a drama-maker / heartbreaker ;)

I_am_ME: What's your reaction about the teasers now? They looked so classy and sophisticated and hott!! Gaaah n_n

Kyuhyun is smart, right? ;)

kyuyul: Yeah, their fight added more to him feeling bad -_-

Hope you like this short flashback :)

I LOVE EVERYONE'S TEASER! Although I though Heechul's would be crazier. Was caught off guard with Siwon&Leeteuk's though haha...well I actually expected Siwon's abs to make an appearance.

MV Teaser made me drool & melt.

Miss them too! 5JIBJJANG!!

anj_yesung: Kyuhyun should build more muscles so he can take Minwoo out the story. Kyu moments in the future? ^_~

suju26kamz: haha do you hate Minwoo more after reading what she did to her in the past? ;)

I'm sure you'd / we'd love  to take care of the boys ^_^

5JIB WILL BE DAEBAK! Power of ELD + SJ! go go go~

mari_038:  If only glares could kill.

ofhumming: Your baby should show his manly side and take Miwoo. Call on your sharks ;)

celine_neji: Hope you like the short write-up about their past ;)

MR.SHIMPLE! JJANG! ^_^

gabie_16: hihi well I hope you likef the part where in Minwoo was sweet and good ^_~

Maxx713: LOL You can troll him forever.

Let's see what'll happen after Kyu gets in contact with Minwo.

Can we kidnap Donghae and other oppa crushes?

kyuimchi: Hope you enjoy this update too ^_~

Hwaiting to you and battling with school work/stress!!

I forgive Siwon & Leeteuk already since they looked dashing handsome (& fully clothed) like the others.hihi

Hope you like the mini flashback although I'm sure in the end you still want to kill Minwoo ;) Kyuhyun is too affected that even his health is suffering :|

SJ'S COMEBACK! IAMREADY! ^_^

ColaSmackles: aww...I like it that you guys get to feel the emotion from the characters / story ^_~

LET'S STAN & SPAZZ HARD!! SO EXCITED!! ^_^

Yup, We should continue to love & support them :)

Love you bby ;)

YmiNgo: You want Minwoo to have his own happy ending? ;)

I'm 20 = 1991 line ^_~ hihi How about you?

DoRKii_ELF: Yup, we have the privilege of seeing that side that swoons us over and over again ;)

I'M SO EXCITED THAT I MADE A DIFFERENT TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR STANNING! lol I'm expecting to see hip movements.haha

Maybe Kyuhyun will get to talk to her after he has a man-to-man talk with Minwoo. ooohhh. you're violent but I still love ya *hugs*

Alina1225: Minwoo needs to find another couple to ruin or another hobby or something so he could leave Kyuhyun and his girl. haha

Hope you like the snippet of their past ;)

cupidzangel: Yeah she definitely is suffering and sacrificing more than Kyuhyun :(

Hope you like this update ;)

jaeeun: Kyuhyun's too affected that even his health is being compromised :|

Yup, there are a lot of K's &S's though. haha but it seems that it just really is a rumor since there isn't any news / additional info about it anymore

MV TEASER KILLED ME *_*

ilovefishy: He just can't be killed once? haha

Maybe Kyu and his girl will get to talk after he confronts Minwoo.

You are very welcome ^_^ Hope you like this too :)

yunhosyeobo: Maybe they'll get to talk after Kyuhyun straighten things out with Minwoo ;)

Everyone's hating him haha.

hopelessromantic: Request granted ^_^ Hope you like it.

Jaerin: Hope you like the part regarding their past ^_^

5JIB = DAEBAK!!

The mv teasers killed me!

jinmei_17: I don't think we have anything to worry about Kyuhyun's love life ;) But even though we feel jealous, at the end of the day we should still continue to love and support them ^_^ Don't force yourself to change bias although Donghae is still a great catch.

Because if she does tell Kyuhyun, Minwoo might just expose it. Or Kyuhyun won't be able to do anything about the photos if they are scandalous ;)