Goodbye?

Game Of Love

Brave Girls - Do You Know


 

“I’m tired…” ______ mumbled after taking a deep breath. “I think…I think I wasn’t and still am not ready for this, for everything that’s been happening ever since I joined the show. I can’t help but feel the pressure because of it. I’ve become so conscious now knowing that there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people judging me. It’s too much for me to handle. You… you were too much to handle for me too.” ________ told Kyuhyun about the different thoughts that have been occupying her head.

“What are you saying ________?” Kyuhyun asked even though he was scared of what her answer might be.

“I want a break from you. Things have been pretty confusing to me lately that I don’t know what to think anymore.” _______ admitted and then looked down.

“Can’t I help you with that? Tell me _______. What can I do?” Kyuhyun wanted to know what he can do to change things around. To make his relationship with _______ go back to normal, or like how it used to be.

_______ shook her head before looking back up at Kyuhyun. “I’m not sure either. What can you do Kyuhyun? And even if you do something for me, what difference would it make?”

“I know there’s a good and valid reason why you’re feeling what you’re feeling. From how I see it, it’s either you can’t say it out loud or you haven’t just accepted it yet that’s why you do want to see me anymore.” Kyuhyun was pushing ______ to give him the specific reason as to why he confuses her. But she wasn’t giving him that.

“You know…the director of We Got Married called me when the scandal about me and Minwoo spread out. He asked me if I still wanted to do the show and I told him that I’m a professional, that I would still finish what I started. But right now, I think I might have to take those words back. I’m not strong enough for this. I’m going to withdraw from the show Kyuhyun.” ________ told Kyuhyun about her decision. She’s been thinking about it for some time now but never really had the nerve to act on it until today.

“Don’t I get a say in this?! What if I don’t want to stop doing the show? What if I don’t want to end what we built from being a fictional married couple? We have something here _______. I know it and so do you.” Kyuhyun thought that maybe after solving their problem with Minwoo, things would flow easier, but he thought wrong.

“I’m not going to disagree with you, I think we did have some sort of connection but right now, for me, it’s in the past. I’m hurt Kyuhyun. Recently things have been driving me crazy and even if Minwoo was the one doing the actions, you were still behind the reason why. I opened my heart and became vulnerable again. I’m honestly overwhelmed with everything.” _______ wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes before continuing. “I’m going to talk to the PD’s of We Got Married this week. Let’s just be both prepared to film a goodbye episode.”

“________, is that really necessary? Can’t we just start over and move on while we’re still doing the show?  Tell me, what do you want me to do _______?”Kyuhyun just wanted to be happy, to be happy with her. Why was that so hard to achieve?

“You’ve taught me a lot Kyuhyun and I’d like to think I’ve given you food for thought too but I can’t always tell or teach you what to do. It’s up to you if you really want to do things for you or for me.” And with that ________ bowed formally to Kyuhyun, as a sign of goodbye perhaps? She showed a faint smile and turned around to leave.

 

 

Kyuhyun came back to Super Junior’s dorm after an hour. He got bombarded with questions from his hyungs as soon as they spotted him enter the door.

“Yah maknae-ah! Twitter and Korean websites are exploding cause of what you uploaded.” Heechul spoke first before returning his focus to his laptop.

“Leeteuk hyung has been caught having too much fun.” Shindong chuckled as he too remembered being in that Beyonce-inspired tight dress.

“If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.” Leeteuk jokingly sang and pointed to his ring finger.

The guys then noticed that Kyuhyun was still standing near the door and wasn’t responding to any of their jokes.

“Hey…what’s wrong? You were fine when you went out a while ago and now you came back looking a zombie.” Sungmin compared and pointed out the difference of Kyuhyun’s mood.

“I met up with ________.” Kyuhyun told them as he walked towards the couch.

“Oh really? What did you guys do?” Ryeowook asked curiously.

“Yeah, did you two talk about Leeteuk’s photo too?” Yesung asked as well.

“She told me that she’s quitting the show.” Kyuhyun informed them as he sat at the edge.

“MWO?!” “WHAT?!” “WHY?!” All kinds of expressions, reactions and questions were popping up.

Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders. He felt so down, he didn’t have the energy to explain or repeat ________’s words.

Everyone could see and feel how somber Kyuhyun is.

“Well…you like her, don’t you?” Siwon asked the maknae.

“Yeah, don’t lie to us. You’re crazy about her, right?” Eunhyuk asked even though they knew what his answer would be.

Kyuhyun just simple nodded, he didn’t deny the fact that he has strong feelings for ________.

“So, why aren’t you stopping her?” Donghae asked as he pointed his hands towards the door.

“I can’t hyung.” Kyuhyun answered after sighing.

“Why the hell not?” Heechul asked sounding a bit annoyed.

“She hates me.” Kyuhyun replied. He came to the conclusion that ________ wouldn’t want to see him again that’s why she’s quitting the show, to get away from him.

“She cares more than you know. She protected you, right? No one would protect someone they hate.” Eunhyuk voiced out his opinion.

“Fight for her like how you fought for your talent and your love for music.” Leeteuk’s definitely made Kyuhyun think.



Short but intense update, right? 

 

I'm planning to make a new WGM-inspired story (after I finish this one) but it'll be different from the previous ones (including this). You'll see why once I post a teaser or something.

QUESTION: Who do you want to star in my new WGM fic? May it be another Super Junior member or not...like 2pm, Beast, etc.

Think about it now and then comment/vote on my blog post about this that I will be putting up over the weekend ;)

You can also suggest in Twitter: twitter.com/nlikeskpop 

 

~COMMENT REPLIES~

ColaSmackles: I'm happy you loved it ^_~ I'm not sure if you'll be happy with this update though.hihi ;)

Math = one of my weakest subjects! haha

Love ya <3

03Lee_: Oh YAY! Hi new reader!!! ^_^ Yeah, I'm happy I caught a lot of you guys off guard with that one.haha :) Hope you like this update

majonashi: I think I'll really, literally LOL if I see that kind of photo. ;)

I_am_ME: Haha every day I shock ;) Crazy 83liners.

Leeyaaaa: YAY New reader!!! HII!! ^_^ Awww...I'm so happy you're enjoying this story :)

Haha what a suprising twist, right ;) Hope you like this update

SHERYLN: Well based on this chapter...their relationship is still a big question mark.

Yes Must be the last men standing cause they're shupermen! ^_~

StephyLeeDonghae: So many goooodnessss in your comment hihi so cute;)

I havent gotten a copy yet :| But have you seen the covers for Version B?!!! I think I want that one more...so I think I'll wait.

chosanghee: Kyuhyun acting like a man ;) Yup it's short, as you can see...it's really close to the end. Yup there will be a new story next month ^_~

glinkkiehyukkie: awww...I think you'll be mad at me after reading this chapter since the two are not in good terms now :| Question is, will Kyu still make a move?

eunhyukmylover: Kyuhyun finally cleared that issue. haha Teukyonce is as crazy as Lady Hee.

ILY too sweetie but I'm not sure if you'll think I'm still so cool after reading this chapter ;) Will you take Kyu home now?haha

 

HAVE YOU SEEN THE COVERS FOR 5JIB VER.B?!!! Gaah, they look so gorgeous!

ILOVEYOU&YOURRCOMMENTSBBY! ^_~  <3

kyuimchi: Awww...well I hope I this update makes you happy too even though it's a not so happy chappy.

Yes! Definitely one of my favorites! So much impact with Superman! ^_~

 

Yeah, I think you often sleep late at night, right? haha

 

Yup it just shows that Kyuhyun wants her free from Minwoo.  Minwoo is definitely out now but based on this chapter, the two are still...

Please future oppa should support us!

Don't worry dear I love you & your long comments ^_^

suju26kamz: hmmm...will things go back to normal? They interacted, but not in a way we would have wanted, right?

stephyjung: I didn't insert a fistfight cause I wanted to show you guys how Kyuhyun walked out with like the upper hand since he knew what Minwoo was using;)

I know, they are so fit and y, take a loot at Lady Hee.haha

Oh you wrote this last friday, and I can say that I'm also excited for MuBank today.haha

gaemnis: Teukyonce ftw! haha

Drama in this chapter 3

Maxx713: Wow then your school can use Mr.Simple as its school hymn/anthem.haha

haha slap first then hug him forever afterwards ;)

As soon as I read Angry Fangirl I thought of Angry Birds = you hitting him with birds, green pigs or rocks or something.lol

YmiNgo: I think Superman will be included in the Version B of 5jib ;)

Minwoo is definitely out of the story now ;)

ilovefishy:  Yes, he is ;)

Lady Hee & Teukyonce can confuse a lot of people.LOL

Will the two still progress after this chapter?

You are very welcome ;) Thanks always for reading and commenting

anj_yesung : Kyuhyun's acting like a real man, not denying anything and is actually stepping up to confess. Yup this is the other and last drama in the story, will they be able to go back to how they used to be? ;)

Hope you like this update ;) No you're not demanding.

DoRKii_ELF: LOL I would've reacted the same! haha

It's a battle between Teukyonce vs. Lady Hee vs. Siwon's 'girlfriend' haha

AngelHae: He kissed a girl and he liked it? haha

Donghae & Leeteuk are stealing the spotlights for me, but Sungmin & Kyuhyun's parts keeps getting stuck in my head cause that's when the beat changes in the song.

awww...thank you so much sweetie!!! ^_^ <3

ofhumming: TeukYonce is getting the spotlight.lol

If it will make you happy, then yes, you're that lucky girl ^_~

KyuWook_21: Teukie brought the drama in the first place.haha

Hope you like this update ^_~ Glad you're loving them.

kyuhaeyee: awwww...thank you so much! I'm just so happy that you guys enjoyed that surprise and twist.hihi But there's still drama in this chapter ;)

 Hope you like this update too :)

chokyu_13: Teukyonce ftw!!

imaginedreamlove: Yeah Teukyonce started trouble and drama without even knowing it.haha

Nope, minwoo is completely out of the story ;) now the two are facing their own love-drama.

kyumee68: It's good to be random and unpredictable at times.hihi ;)

Will she be able to forgive Kyu in the end?

Alina1225: LOL-worthy, right? haha Teukyonce FTW!! ^_^

Nope, Minwoo is out of the picture ;)

hmmm...forgiven but not forgotten?

redshuz: Kyu is definitely stepping up but his girl seems to be backing down :(

Leeteuk created drama and trouble and he didn't even know.haha

goguma-love: Is that a good or bad thing? ;)

gabie_16: Evil & sneaky maknae ;)

awww...really? so you can relate to her then? Well I hope you're not going through a lot of drama like her.

cupidzangel: Well that's the twist & surprise that I hoped to get you guys with.haha

Well let's see if they can still go back to normal or if they will just really separate.

sheskristine: haha Minwoo's gone but _______ seems to be confused too so she wants to back out :|

jaeeun: I'm happy you're loving the story ^_^ I hope you continue to enjoy it until the end :)

garie09: YAY new reader!!! HI!! ^_^ I'm glad you feel that way. I do try to make the characters relatable and make their attitudes not too far from what we see on-cam ;) Hope you like this chapter