Free time

Game Of Love

Beast - Beautiful



 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk just finished their Mandarin language tutorial class with their teacher, the two didn’t want to go home yet and so they dropped by the KBS radio station.

Yesung and Leeteuk were lounging around because they still had a couple of minutes before SUKIRA would start. Some the guys from Beast and MBLAQ were the guests for the night and so they went early to the studio to hang out and talk freely to their hyungs before the show started.

 

The idol group Beast & MBLAQ formally greeted their seniors as they went in.

“Oh Kyuhyun hyung, congratulations.” Doojoon told Kyuhyun while the staff was fixing up the mics.

“We’ve been watching We Got Married and it’s been really entertaining.” Seungho said as well.

Kyuhyun thanked them and was happy to hear about the good feedback.

“You know hyung, _______ is a cool girl. It’s really easy to get a long with her” Junhyung’s comment made Kyuhyun think ‘How would they know?’ It was then that he found out that the guys were close friends of _______.

“Yeah, she actually gave us great tips and tricks with playing StarCraft.” G.O described how they became good friends with _______.

Kyuhyun didn’t know that _______ had celebrity friends since they didn’t talk about that before. Thinking back, they haven’t talked so much about their personal lives yet but then again they’ve only known each other for a few weeks.

“Hey, maybe we should call her.” Leeteuk suggested to his dongsaengs while they still had time.

“Yeah it’s fun having a sister-in-law besides Nari.” Eunhyuk said which made the others chuckle.

The guys looked at Kyuhyun, waiting for him to bring out his phone and make the call.

“Well…uhm...” Kyuhyun showed a hesitant and shy side.

“Don’t tell me you still don’t have her number?” Yesung asked in unbelievable tone.

“Well I do have her number, it’s just that I haven’t contacted her outside the show yet.” Kyuhyun stated which made the guys give him a weird look.

“It’s okay hyung. We’ll call, we haven’t talked to her in a while too.”  Mir brought his phone out and scrolled down his contacts list to find _______’s name and number.

The guys looked at Mir anxiously as he called _______ and put the call on loudspeaker.

“Hello” ________ greeted over the phone

“Noona! This is a video call.” Mir cheerily informed ________ who currently had her ear on her smartphone.

“Oh hey guys, what’s up?” _______ said showing a small hand wave. She saw Mir a long with the other MBLAQ & Beast members.

“We just wanted to say hi.” Junhyung started the conversation.

“Yeah, we’re actually with the Super Junior hyungs.” Doojooon told _______ before handing over the phone to Leeteuk.

“Sister-in-law!!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk shouted together which made _______ laugh. She was a bit embarrassed that the guys called her that since she only met them once.

“Your husband is here with us.” Yesung said and asked G.O to hold the phone for them so that the four of them would all be in the shot.

They saw ______ bow her head a bit to greet them as if she was there in person.

Kyuhyun and ______ just shared a quick and kind of awkward “Hello.” and “Hi.” with each other.

“Have you all eaten yet?” _______ asked the guys.

Half of them said “No.” and asked if she would bring them food while the others answered with a “Yes”.

_______ chuckled before replying. “Maybe next time I’ll drop by and feed you all.”

“Okay! We’ll remember that.” Seungho was somewhat hyper when he said that.

“Nothing beats free food!” Eunhyuk also said raising his fist up in the air to show how happy and excited he is.

The call didn’t last long since the radio crew told the guys that everything was set and they would be on air in 2 minutes.

“Wow. You still seem so formal with ______-shi.” Eunhyuk told Kyuhyun what he observed as they made their way out of the building.

“We’re still not close to each other since we only meet during shootings. Besides you still call her ______-shi too.” Kyuhyun defended himself.

"Well she seems like a really nice girl. She gave us a good first impression when we met her and not that fake image some girls put on. You seem to be gaining more fans who want to see your romantic side soon as well. I'd like to see you pull that off." Eunhyuk said, the last part seemingly challenging Kyuhyun's personality.

 

“Who were you talking to?” Shin Hye asked her friend who just put her phone down. _______ named-dropped before getting her drink from Shin Hye.

_______ and Shin Hye met up that night for drinks, Shin Hye came in just when ______ was about to finish her conversation with the boys.

“So…how’s the ‘married’ life? You and Kyuhyun-shi look so comfortable on TV already” Shin Hye teasingly asked her friend.

_______ rolled her eyes before answering “We’ve only been on it for just a few weeks. But so far it’s been fun.” She ended with a smile.

“You do know that you’re opening Pandora’s Box right? Fans must have been talking crazing about you.” Shin Hye revealed a fact.

“I know and I’m avoiding reading any of their comments.”

“They really shouldn’t worry or about you though.”

“And why is that? Is it because I’m nice, friendly, you know you can feed me my positive qualities.” ______ jokingly said making Shin Hye make a weird face at her.

“Well fine, but besides you being an ‘ideal’ girl your close friends would know that guys like Kyuhyun isn’t really your type. Comparing him to your last boyfriend –” Shin Hye was going to compare Kyuhyun with ______’s ex boyfriend but cut her off.

“Shin Hye please? Can we not talk about my history with that guy? It’s not really a topic nor a memory I’m keen in reminiscing and it would really do no good if our past relationship gets discovered by the fans and the media.” _______ voiced out seriously.

Shin Hye understood very well what ______ meant and gave her an apologetic look. She just moved to another topic.

They then talked about Shin Hye’s college and her recent tv and movie projects.

“How about you unnie? Do you plan to continue having a career in the entertainment industry after this? I’m sure a lot of companies will be contacting you.” Shin Hye curiously asked _______.

“I’m just trying and starting out. I still don’t know. I mean I don’t want to leave the pro-gaming community and be called a bunch of names for turning my back on them and choosing my new found fame or whatever.”

“You know what? We shouldn’t be talking about the negatives anyway. We should be celebrating cause from what I heard the ratings of We Got Married are raising because of the two of you.”

______ laughed at her friend’s compliment and the two raised their coffee mugs and said “Cheers!”

“By the way, I thought Min and Hyuna were going to go out with us tonight?” Shin Hye asked _______ since their other friends were still nowhere in sight.

“Hyuna said she might be running late and isn’t sure if she can really come cause of 4 Minute’s schedule. Min sent me a text message a while ago that she’s near already. I’m sure Min’s not going to bail on us because I have a copy of a new game for her.” _______ said making Shin Hye laugh.

Min and _______ really became close friends because of Min’s interest in computer games, especially with Call of Duty. While Hyuna was introduced to _______ by the guys of Beast and although younger than her, they clicked right away.

They were all happy when they found out that ______ was chosen for We Got Married. They had a day filled with giggles when the girls thought of whom _______’s ‘fake’ husband could be. They speculated, made a lot of guesses and did a list filled with celebrity males, picking out who would seem best suited for _______.

The younger girls squealed when they watched  _______ and Kyuhyun's first episode, they quickly gave a review on how _______’s image looked like on TV.

The three girls were some of _______’s closest friends and they knew her really well, including her struggle with her recent celebrity ex-boyfriend.

The four of them try to get together whenever their schedules permit them to.


 

So…this is the first off-air ‘episode’ / chapter for the story. I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse of _______’s personal life. Hope you guys liked it.

 

Guys can you vote on who you’d like to see play the bad guy / ex boyfriend in the future:

Ok Taecyeon (2PM; suggested by a lot of you)

Noh Minwoo (Gumiho)

Jang Geunsuk (You’re Beautiful)

Yoo Ah In (Sungkyunkwan Scandal; suggested by some of you)

 

Comment below or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

 

I_am_ME: YAY! Happy you feel that way ^_^

HEROJJheartquake: Me too. Watched him in Gumiho and saw teasers of him in Midas, I think he can play the role very well. Haha

aww...yay! I'm glad you're loving this fic ^_^ Hope to keep you interested. Hwaiting~!

kyuimchi: hihi now this chapter shows a different side to them as well.

Hope you like this update ^_~ I do want to update as often as I could but writers block + other stuff get in the way. haha Thanks for understanding.

eunhyukmylover: Yay! Trying to update once - twice a week while it's still my summer vacation. They'll get close soon ;) I don't know, but maybe because people can imagine Jjong being tough cause he's hot. haha

Yes I'm going to make another Donghae fic soon ^_^ Hopefully this month. Will keep you updated ;)

AngelHae: aww...sorry but Doojoon is one of the close friends. Victoria will appear here too ;)

kyumee68: Happy you loved the update, hope you like this one too. ^_^ Yay for the right timing with the bg music. haha

chara_aia: I know, right? More members equals more gifts! Unless they share the gifts haha.

Vote counted for Noh Minwoo ;) I also chose him cause of his act in Gumiho ^_^ Hope you like who I chose for the best friends.

ilovefishy: Sweet moments soon!! ^_^ You might see the jealous moment in the next chapter (I think? haha) You're welcome. Hope you like this one.

jeahfujiwara: Here's your update ^_~ No Min woo is one of the strong candidates to be the bad guy ;)

khishluv: Yeah, sorry if the chapter's have been short. I'll try to write them longer as well as frequently updating ^_^

SHERYLN: awww...thanks :) I'll try to let CN BLUE appear in the future. haha ^_^

alj1225: Yay hope you like this update as well ^_^ LOL Siwon is such the intellectual-mature one. haha and Kyuhyun brings entertainment stuff for him.

Yeah I thought about Minwoo cause of his role in Gumiho. haha

cupidzangel: Yeah, a love-hate relationship perhaps? haha ^_^ Hope you like this update.

kpopislovee: Expect Kyuhuyun to bring stuff that would entertain himself. haha

I know. His soft, smooth voice is to die or spazz for. haha

AlwaysAnElf: aww...yeah he would be but I kind of chose him to be one of the close friends earlier -_- sorry.

suju26kamz: I know, good thing she brought stuff and were given gifts that could actually be 'useful' to them. haha Siwon is predictable haha.

Kyuhyun thinks of himself first? LOL

Here's a cameo appearance of Mblaq & Beast ;)

pinkmonster: awww...yay! I'm so happy that chapter made your day. Hope this update makes you smile too ^_^

yunhosyeobo: Maknae thinking about himself first. haha awww...Kyuhyun will get a taste of his own medicine soon. ^_~

hotkey: He brings stuff that can entertain him. haha Hope you like this update ^_^

ColaSmackles: Here's your update! ^_~ aww...thanks. Yeah, I'll update you about that Hae fic. Gonna post a poll about that very soon too. so yay team fishy. haha

Yup love threats will appear in the future. haha.

J9j7_caAy: Hope you like this update ^_^

ofhumming: Kinda hard  to imagine, right?LOL Yeah I kind of remember people talking about the two groups exchanging tweets and playing StarCraft against each other in their dressing rooms. haha

Kyuhyun highly prioritizes his laptop.

dubuontop891: OOoohh thank you so much for bringing Shinhwa's Eric up. I think I'll use him in the future as a mutual close senior for the two ^_^

Victoria will show up but not as a close friend though. haha

There are some of you suggesting Yoo Ah In so I also listed him down as a possible candidate ^_^ Thank you.

dubuontop891: I think everyone would be jealous if Siwon's gift isn't up to par to the cellphones he gave to EunHae. haha ^_^

Yeah, here's Beast!! ^_^ Hope you like it.

sujuholic_15: In his defense, he said that he did a lot of 'moving' haha

kyuhaeyee: Yay for cute chapters! ^_^ I'm so happy you loved that line. haha

Yay for supportive friends! ^_^ Hope you like this update.