Miss simple's ending with her superman

Game Of Love

 

 

You can listen to Kyuhyun's solo songs: Listen...to you or Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep



 

Kyuhyun brought ________ to Super Junior’s dorm right after they officially became a couple. Of course his hyungs were proud, supportive and very much happy about the turn of events. They doted on their maknae as well as on their ‘sister-in-law’ who they are now expecting to be their real sister-in-law in the future.

Kyuhyun loved to brag about ________ and his relationship with her to his group mates, it got to the point where the guys’ would get annoyed and envious. Kyuhyun had the right girl by his side, she was the perfect match to him.

“We know we know. You’re in love. Stop showing off already.” Sungmin wanted to block his ears from Kyuhyun’s unending story telling about his relationship with ________.

“We’ve met _______, we know her. We rooted for her for you so you can stop convincing us all about her great qualities.” Shindong said as well. His dongsaeng’s new attitude was making him miss his girlfriend more while the others felt the same way, or well some wished for their love lives to be revived too.

 

After both confessing their true feelings to each other, Kyuhyun and ________ filmed ‘We Got Married’ with a happier and lovelier atmosphere. Everyone noticed a brighter aura with the two and even the viewers noticed that expressing sweetness and skinship came so naturally.

Instead of ‘acting’ how a wife and husband should be, the two showed the viewer’s their real side, they showed how they would be as girlfriend and boyfriend, but of course still being careful and conscious of the cameras.

A lot of fans were questioning their status, they were speculating and talking online if the two were really only a fictional couple or if they’ve already started dating in real life. Only a few knew about the latter half being the fact.

“Oppa have you seen this?” _______ showed Kyuhyun what was on her laptop. She was on twitter and a fan of hers and Kyuhyun’s tweeted them a fanart of their chibi characters.

“Oh. She drew me pretty cute.” Kyuhyun teased _______ as he only acknowledged himself first. “But of course you always steal the spotlight.” He added before _______ could even glare or hit him.

“By the way I got a new cover of your new album.” _______ told Kyuhyun which made him look weirdly at her.

“Didn’t I already give you the album with my cover on it?” Kyuhyun was sure that ________ was one of the first people who he gave their fifth album to.

“Yeah but I wanted to actually buy an album to help you guys. Yours was sold out already so guess who I got?”

“Who?”

________ went towards their bedroom and got out the album to surprise Kyuhyun.

“Siwon oppa!!” ________ announced and showed everyone the cover, the staff got flustered cause of how Siwon’s version of the album looked like.

Kyuhyun jumped up from where he was sitting and snatched the album from __________.

“Ya!” She shouted out of surprise.

“I’m confiscating this.” Kyuhyun said as he hid the album.

 

 

After a few more months, the couple finally concluded their segment in the show so that the director could give way to a new couple that would be entering We Got Married.

“This show was a blessing to me. I may have not known a lot from the beginning, but living with _______ has made me happy and helped me grow as a person. I’m sure the hyungs appreciate her appearance in our lives as well since she did some obvious changes in me. My family loves her and I can only wish her the best in the future.” That was Kyuhyun’s answer when he was asked about his overall thoughts in participating in the show.

“Fans are asking if you two are already dating outside the show. Is that true or is that possible in the near future? Do you love her?” A writer asked Kyuhyun while they were doing the black back room interview.

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck and only gave a knowing look, a bashful smile spread on his face before the scene faded to show ________’s clip.

“I will continue to support Kyuhyun oppa because he really deserves it. He’s a great person and I couldn’t have asked for a better guy to be partnered with. He took care of me and made me a happy wife. I admit we had our ups and downs but I believe this made us have a stronger relationship. I’m somehow proud that I’m part of the reason why he knows how to cook now.” ________ chuckled in the end. She couldn’t help but glow when thinking back about their happy moments.

“Where will your relationship with Kyuhyun lead after this?” The same writer curiously asked.

 _______ blinked her eyes twice as she tilted her head to think of the right answer. “I’ll be happy to follow wherever things lead us after we leave the show. I just ask that the people who have loved us here will continuously support both of us.”

 

 

________ unconsciously held back her breath as she watched her boyfriend and her ‘sister-in-law’ perform together in Immortal Song 2. She didn’t sit right next to his parents in the audience and instead watched somewhere from the backstage so she could give him more support and boost before and after he performed. Kyuhyun’s voice could really move people and he had all the right reasons and motivation to perform much better. He got his muse, his inspiration, and he could sing about her or to her for as long as he can.

“Unnie you did an amazing job!” ________ hugged Ara as soon she stepped off the stage.

“Thanks _______. You go give my dongsaeng a tighter hug after, okay?” Ara patted ________’s back and the two girls smiled at each other.

_______ only had a brief eye contact with Kyuhyun but wasn’t able to approach him until much later when the cameras and audience’s focus moved on from him.

“Hey...you did really great. I had tears in my eyes, no kidding.” _______ applauded for Kyuhyun before giving him a congratulatory hug.

“Why did you hesitate though?” _______ cautiously asked since she saw Kyuhyun’s expression earlier when he was about to finish his performance.

“I kind of felt the pressure of everything. I didn’t want to disappoint you, my parents, and the hundreds of viewers watching.” Kyuhyun admitted that his nerves almost got the best of him.

“You did your best and believe me when I say that you move a lot of people because of your voice.” ________ assured Kyuhyun and she wasn’t just saying empty words. “Besides, you’ll always make us proud.”

“Wow. I’m so happy I have my number one fan as my girlfriend. You’re the best.” Kyuhyun told _______ just before he got called back to the stage. ________ squealed and jumped in joy when it was announced that Kyuhyun won. Of course she never doubted him, his dad had that proud look on his face, and knowing that everyone else acknowledged and appreciated his gift made the win more satisfying.

 

The next day, Kyuhyun laid his head on top of ________’s lap as they spent a cozy relaxing day inside her place. He has been running around, almost performing everywhere with his group. It’s been hectic and tiring but what kept him going is the thought that _______ would be monitoring and supporting him. He always looked forward to spending his days off with her, taking advantage of those hours that he would be able to spend with his girlfriend.

________ ran her fingers over Kyuhyun’s hair, she massaged his scalp to let him feel more relaxed.

“Hey…guess what?” _______ spoke softly making Kyuhyun open one of his eyes to look at her.

“I’m going to watch SM Town Live in Tokyo!” _______ smiled big as she showed him her tickets.

Kyuhyun sat up right away to take a good look at the plane and concert tickets that ________ had.

This was a surprise to Kyuhyun since ________ never mentioned anything about going out of the country nor did she ask him if she could tag along when he goes to Tokyo.

“You’re really going?” He asked to make sure, he obviously couldn’t believe it.

“Yes. Didn’t you tell me before that you wished that we could travel together?” Kyuhyun nodded and had a bright smile on his face.

“Besides, this way I can make sure you don’t do anything behind my back in the after party.” Kyuhyun’s expression changed in an instant when _______ joked about that past incident.

“Sorry, I’m kidding. I trust you. I’m going as a fan while you’re working and then we can both go around Tokyo as tourists.” _______ did feel a bit bad bringing that up even though she already has forgiven him. She placed her hands against Kyuhyun’s cheeks and squished his face before planting a soft kiss on his lips to make him feel better, that made Kyuhyun break into a smile.

Now he could understand why Leeteuk and his manager told him that they can stay for a few more days in Tokyo after the concert ends.

“You’re granting my wish yet I haven’t done a lot for you yet.” Kyuhyun suddenly realized, because of his busy schedules he feels like he lacks a lot in being a good boyfriend to _________.

“Hey, don’t say that. You tell me you sing for me when you’re on stage and you don’t know how happy I am because of that. You’ve done a lot for me, besides you’re already risking a big thing simply by just being in a relationship with me.” ________ guaranteed Kyuhyun that she is happy with him.

“And I won’t have it any other way. I love you _______. I don’t think I’m ever going to stop falling in love with you.” Kyuhyun spoke words of love seriously. He encircled his arms around _______’s waist and pulled her closer to him as he looked into her eyes, making sure his sincerity came through.

“I love you too and I’m such a lucky and blessed girl to have you by my side.” _______ replied back as she wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“My miss simple…” Kyuhyun whispered as the tip of his nose touched ________’s.

“My superman.” ________ mumbled before Kyuhyun’s lips made contact with hers.

In their minds they were already so sure, or well they dreamed for the best that they would be having a repeat of ‘We Got Married’ in their lives…except that would be happening for real and would last forever.

 

Little did ________ know that she won’t remain ‘unmarried’ for so long. Kyuhyun shopped for an engagement ring as soon as he learned that _______ would be flying out to Tokyo for him.



 

 

Game Of Love has finally reached its end! I just want to say ‘Neomo neomo neomo kamsahamnida!!!’

Thank you all for the love and support you gave! I had a great time writing this and I just hope that the ending was good enough for all of you.

I hope I made Team Kyuhyun happy! 

 

My new / fourth We Got Married story featuring Eunhyuk is up!! I hope you give ‘We Got Married’ separated us just as much love.

 

I'm just one message / wall post / tweet (nisrandom / nlikeskpop

 

~Comment Replies~ L♥♥♥ve you all!!

me123456: awww...thank you so much! I really appreciate it ^_^ I'm glad you enjoy my WGM stories :)

I've already posted up a new WGM story and it's about Eunhyuk so I hope you can check that out too:)

yesungie: aww...there were like two other people who voted for him too ;)

Sungmin was soo close to winning second place, but Kikwang won by one vote.

 

Awww...well I'm happy that you felt that you liked the confession part ^_^

OMG yeah I did. Kyu's dry tears & Leeteuk sobbing!! Just wanted to hug them all T__T

TyngTyng: Yes, it's a happy ending!! ^_~

Alina1225: Yeah they left the show in the end though but of course all in good terms ;) Yay for them still being together after everything :)

glinkkiehyukkie: Haha Kyuhyun has picked a lot from his hyungs. Yay for his sweet side showing now ;)

Eunhyuk WGM story is up!! Hope you'll enjoy

celine_neji: Happy you liked the confession scene ^_^

They will be traveling together so YAY!

 

I just had to incorporate Kyu's latest performance in this final chapter!! He did so gooood! ^_^ haha awww...you read my chapters more than once? ^_^

At least he's not ruining your bias list unlike what Donghae does to mine.lol

chara_aia: Yeah here's the finale T__T I'm happy you were able to catch up though :)

 

awww...really? thank you!! I'm so happy you feel that way *hugs*

 

Minwoo  was such a jerk but at least Kyuhyun was able to save his girl and their situation so yay! Hmm...I'm not too sure about having a sequel for this but if I can write a plot - outline for a sequel, why not? ;)

 

Oh yeah! Kyu looked so...wow! with the liner and different vibe and of course the voice! Oh and Jungmo was a plus ;) haha But I definitely loved his last performance with his sister!

 

Haha I think I got lot of guys imagining that scandalous Paris photo.LOL

 

Come here!! I'll treat you there ;)

cupidzangel: Yay for Kyuhyun receiving lots of love ^_~ Happy you loved the romantic sweet confession :)

 

Awww...well Eunhyuk story is up so I hope you will enjoy that :)

anj_yesung: Yes, I do hope you will enjoy my new story ^_^

awwww....*gives you a biiig hug*

ilovefishy: I hope this chapter makes you melt too! ^_^

If I find a plot and can outline then let's see if a sequel is possible ;)

 

Hope you will enjoy my new story ^_~

KyuWook_21: YAY for a happy ending!! ^_^

superkyumine: Yay for sweet moments!! ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Let me give you a biiig hug as you read this final chapter!!

I love happy endings too! I sob at sad / tragic endings T_T

 

Yes!! Eunhyuk's WGM is up so I hope you will enjoy it! ^_^ He won't be a super flirt...but fine, I'll show you a flirty side of Eunhyuk in the first part of the story ;)

Saranghae♥♥

kyuna13: Yay for sweet moments! ^_~

 Subspace coffee house is located in Grand Emerald Tower, Ortigas. Space Encounters, where most of the Korean stuff are (Spao shirt, albums, photobooks, pins, etc.) is also on the same street but different building, forgot what the name of the building is but I'm sure you can ask the friendly staff of Subspace coffee house for directions. It’s just a short walk down the street :)

kyumee68: Love Angel!! Glad you found the last chapter sweet ^_^ Perfect moment?

awww...I'm so happy you feel that way :)

ColaSmackles: I didn't see any from you :|

Yay for them being a couple even outside the show! No more minwoo which means happy moments for the two ;)

I'm so happy you loved the update :) Love ya

sj_princess16: YAY for romantic Kyu!! ^_^

Maxx713: Hope you find this final chapter sweet too ^_^

Hope you like this ending and hope you will also check my new WGM story :)

I_am_ME: haha That's good!! ^_^ YAY! So happy you loved his confession

kyuhaeyee: gamegyu is now sweetromanticgyu haha ;)

Hope you like the finale ^_^

YmiNgo: They're better together ;) Hope you liked the ending :)

shineepants: Subspace Cafe is in Grand Emerald Tower, Ortigas Metro Manila

I'm so happy you loved the confession part ^_^

gaemnis: My new WGM fic is already up and Eunhyuk stars in it so I do hope you'll check it out ^_^

awww...well I'm happy I'm making you fall for Kyuhyun more! <3

I hope I wrote the finale perfect for you :)

Aww...a big hug and popo from the Philippines ;)

sheskristine: I hope this final chapter makes you happy too! ^_^ Evil maknae is now sweet maknae ;)

YAY Eunhyuk is the one who stars in my new WGM! Hope you'll check that out :)

Oh cool what's your twitter acct? Let's tweet each other! ^_^

jaeeun: Yes Kyu definitely wants you to stay in his life! ^_^

Haha I'm reading fics like that too but not Donghae.

 

awww...is that a good feeling? haha Donghae's messing up my bias list too. He's supposed to be second to Leeteuk but I don't know.lol

kyuimchi: Yup it's here in the Philippines ;) Wish I could bring you there.

Awww...well you seem like a sweet, nice person too! ^_~

 

YAY! I hope you like this happy ending ^_^ Hope the finale was worth the wait ;)

chokyu_13: Yay for the two staying together and being happy!! ^_^

awww...hope you find this final update awesome too! :)

fishandpenguin: YAY for sweet romantic Kyuhyun! ^_^

I hope you enjoy the finale ;)

janixzgloom: LOL I hate the fact that he's taken.

chosanghee: awww...well I'm so happy you feel that way! ^_^

LOL I'm glad you just 'almost' punched your laptop and didn't actually punched it.haha You have a great reaction! ;)

 

Kikwang will be part of the love triangle so I hope you'll check that out! ^_~

redshuz: YAY For romantic Kyu! ^_~

You are so welcome and I hope you like the finale ;)

suju26kamz: Yay for Kyuhyun being straight-forward in a good way, at least he got his feelings out. ^_^

So glad you're happy!! ;)

lolipop: Everyone loves that side better. haha Makes us melt ^_^

SHERYLN: Here's the finale! I hope you enjoy ^_^

Eunhyuk WGM is up, hope you'll check it out ;)

Nope, Minwoo is long gone! haha Yay for Kyuhyun's sweet side :)

awww...thank you so much! Really appreciate the sweet words.

anj_yesung: YAY For Kyuhyun fighting for his feelings!! ^_^ Yes finally they get their happy sweet moments!

Yeah, I wanted to buy all the SuJu goodies! ^_^

stephyjung: Of course not ;)

LOL you can imagine anyone who'd make you happy ^_~

Hope you'll enjoy this final chapter :D