Truth about us?

Game Of Love

 

 

To fit the mood of this chapter, you can listen to: Jay Park - I Can't Be Without You



 

“Woah. Kyuhyun I didn’t know _______ has a boyfriend.” Sungmin told Kyuhyun as they were glued to their respective laptops.

“What?! What are you talking about hyung?” Kyuhyun immediately turned his attention to Sungmin.

“Wait…you didn’t know about this?” Sungmin showed Kyuhyun his laptop. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he read the various websites with articles regarding _______ and her ‘boyfriend’.

 

_______ cheating on on-screen husband?

Paparazzi photo: Seen on a date although both tried to be incognito.

Reporters have uncovered the romantic past between Noh Minwoo and _______. Apparently this on again off again couple got back together recently after meeting each other and the sparks flew instantly again.

The two were spotted late at night talking and sitting close to each other at a bench overlooking the Han River.

Neither has confirmed if the scandal is true or not.

 

_______ is currently filming the show We Got Married with idol, Super Junior member Kyuhyun. Reporters and fans can only guess and speculate as to how this will affect the couple’s sweet relationship on-air.

 

Some of the guys were already surrounding Kyuhyun since they too were interested in what he was reading.

“She’s dating Minwoo-shi??” Ryeowook couldn’t believe it.

“Why is she on the show with Kyuhyun then?” Leeteuk murmured as well.

“Don’t these kinds of revelations happen after a couple leaves We Got Married?” Shindong said.

“You all know very well that we can’t simply believe these websites.” Heechul voiced out and Siwon agreed with him.

Everyone was forming their own opinions and theories about the situation, it can’t be helped that they were slightly judging her.

Kyuhyun abruptly stood up making the guys behind him hit their heads with each other or fall off the bed.

‘Is this the reason why she was acting different towards me?’ Kyuhyun asked himself. He got his phone and immediately called ________ as he got clothes from his cabinet to change into.

“Hello?” _______ answered his call after a few rings.

“Meet me at the apartment we film in now.” Kyuhyun’s voice was firm and controlling. He has never talked to her like that before but she wasn’t surprised.

‘I guess it’s out in the news already.’ _______ sighed as she placed her phone back in her pocket as soon as Kyuhyun hung up.

Minwoo set her up after ‘anonymously’ tipping off reporters and photographers about the two of them.

 

_______ reached building of ‘their’ apartment twenty minutes after Kyuhyun called her. The atmosphere was dark compared to when the We Got Married staff are there with their cameras, lights and everything.

When she opened the door, Kyuhyun was already sitting on the couch, he looked like he was deep in thought.

It was a first for her and Kyuhyun to meet at the apartment outside the show. She didn’t even know if that was allowed.

“Why did you call me out here Kyuhyun?” ________ asked even though she knew very well the answer to her question.

Kyuhyun threw on the floor papers of where he printed the articles and photos containing ______ and Minwoo.

“What is that all about?!” Kyuhyun asked as he pointed towards the scattered photos. He couldn’t hold it anymore. He was puzzled and shocked with what ________ is involved in.

“It’s exactly what it is Kyuhyun.” _______ answered calmly but she didn’t look at him.

“I need to know what’s going on!” He demanded as he stood up and faced _______.

“I already told you! It’s better for you not to read too much into this anymore.” _______ replied before turning away from Kyuhyun. She was about to walk away when Kyuhyun grasped her wrist tightly.

“What do you want from me Kyuhyun?! Why are you so damn affected?!!” ________ raised her voice as she turned around to look at Kyuhyun. She couldn’t help but release her frustration. She wasn’t only mad at Minwoo for dragging her into this but at Kyuhyun as well.

“I just want you to tell me the truth so all the confusion that I’m feeling can be cleared up.” Kyuhyun softly spoke as his hold on her loosened.

“There are no cameras around us Kyuhyun, you can stop playing, acting your ' husband’ role now.” _______ said bitterly.

“I like you more than I should!” Kyuhyun finally admitted his true feelings.

_______ scoffed as she replayed his confession in her head. How can that be real when what Minwoo showed her was another side of him playing around.

“I know it may be a bit hard to believe but I--”

“Yeah it really is hard to believe Kyuhyun! Your words really contradict your actions.” ________ cut Kyuhyun off as she voiced out what was in her mind.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing” ________ muttered under her breath. She was still contemplating in her head whether she should let Kyuhyun know what she found out.

“I can’t understand how a boyfriend suddenly pops up in the picture. Talk to me _______.”

“I don’t want to talk or to be even near you right now Kyuhyun. You figure things out on your own and let me do the same.” ________ stated before releasing her hand from Kyuhyun. She opened the door and was ready to leave when Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up.

“I know I may not be the most sensitive, fastest, smartest guy when it comes to girls and relationships. I thought we already established some sort of mutual connection. I felt it ________. I want you to hear that I still need you to guide me when it comes to things like these, about you, about us? I don’t know what’s wrong but let’s fix this.” Kyuhyun’s sincere words made ________’s eyes brim with tears. Kyuhyun stepped towards ________ and stood in front of her. He has never been this kind of guy until now...until he met ________.

“Us? I don’t know what WE have besides a contract holding us to act as a couple. I don’t know if we are fixable Kyuhyun. But fine, if you want me to give you a hint, here’s where we, our so called relationship went downhill. Apparently you’re loud and crazy when you’re drunk.”

Kyuhyun was confused and it showed in his face. He couldn’t understand why his attitude towards drinking is involved with them having their relationship change so much.

“Tell me Kyuhyun, what happened during the after party in Paris?” ________ finally said it. The root of everything has been revealed except for Minwoo’s involvement.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as the realization stuck him. Now he knew what she was talking about.

_______ looked away as she saw that look of recognition in Kyuhyun’s face. That was proof enough that he did do those things, it wasn’t just photoshop or ‘wrong angles’…something that she kind of wanted to believe in or hope for.

“Just so you know, I realized my feelings for you way before you realized yours.” _______ whispered before walking past Kyuhyun as the tears just rolled down her cheeks. She had to leave now or else she would have a breakdown in front of him.

Kyuhyun heard her loud and clear but he was too guilty to stop her, apologize or run after her. He still had a lot of unanswered questions. His anger towards her earlier transformed to anger towards himself and more so, regret.

After thinking and standing alone in the hallway for a few more minutes, Kyuhyun dragged his feet to go home.

He has a lot to think about and he doubts that he could get any sleep tonight.

 

On the other side of the city, ________ hasn’t stopped crying ever since she left Kyuhyun in a daze. Why would he be flirting with other girls if it was true that he truly liked her? Did he realize his feelings after that night or was it because his judgment was clouded by the alcohol?

She felt cheated on even though they were never together to begin with…they were just a fictional couple.

She hated having her heart and mind experience these kinds of feelings. Wasn’t her heartbreak with Minwoo enough? At this rate, ________ would turn into a man-hater. It won’t be a surprise if turns her back on ‘love’ if this continues. She believed in karma but now she’s doubtful, she’s been a good person but why were things turning out this way?

_______ cried herself to sleep that night with hundreds of thoughts and questions running through her mind.

 

How will the two of them deal with each other? How can they put up an act for ‘We Got Married’? Is it time that the two part ways?



 

Just woke up and read about the rumor about Kara’s Seungyeon & Kyuhyun. Not convinced that it’s true though. I don’t know, but I find it a bit far. Or maybe it’s cause I really don’t feel the two groups interact besides having Shindong host a radio show with Gyuri. Opinions?

Oh and isn't it coincidental that that rumor came up just when I was about to update my story? This chapter is also about a rumor except it's with the other party. hmmm...weird?haha

 

*Guys I'm actually referring to Noh Minwoo (from Gumiho) but you can imagine the other Minwoo's in the Korean industry if you guys like ^_~

Oh and yes, the 'Paris photos' are REAL IN THIS STORY! Not in real life! A lot of you want to believe that Kyuhyun is innocent here and I don't blame you. But yes, he is at fault.

 

~Comment Replies~

imaginedreamlove: LOL, good thing I placed the flashback in the same chapter then ;)

Poor Kyu, you're siding with the rival/bad guy ;) Minwoo is too 'flawless' for me. haha

pwincesso8: He's doing a good job being the bad guy, yes? haha ;)

Thank you ^_^

chosanghee: Thaaank you!! ^_^ I appreciate it.

Yeah, why have you been MIA? Busy?

Glad you've caught up already.hihi Yes draaama ;) Hope you like this update.

aww...thank you!! ILY<3

kyuhaeyee: Yeah, she did fall for his trap :(

Now Kyuhyun knows why she changed ;) Hope you like this update.

Maxx713: Yes, only hate on the fictitious characteristics and not the real people. haha. Maybe you should feed him his cellphone? haha evil!

jaeeun: Yup, and now you all know the decision she made :|

ColaSmackles: Here's one of the few dramatic scenes that this story will have. Is it dramatic enough? ;)

You'll have to wait and see what Minwoo really has in mind ^_~

love ya sweetie ^_~

KyuWook_21: Lots of people are hating on Minwoo while there are a few who like his bad side here. haha

I_am_ME: haha evil siya!

glinkkiehyukkie: Nope, it was actually just a really bad move on Kyuhyun :|

StephyLeeDonghae: I hope this chapter makes you sad too...cause that would mean that I was able to do my job as a writer to make you feel the emotion.hihi ;)

nanahime: Yeah, that connection will come up in a future chapter ;)

ilovefishy: Yes, it really is Kyu :( The guys are really giving her a hard time.

Hope you like this dramatic update and still love me, yes? hihi ILY<3

chalx-: A lot are in a love-hate relationship with Minwoo in this story. haha ;)

Hope you like thid update.

anj_yesung: tsk tsk tsk Kyuhyun, our girl wouldn't be in this situation if he didn't do that :/

suju26kamz: Yeah, Kyuhyun should've really thought of the consequences. Now our girl is suffering because of him. Grr at Minwoo for taking advantage of this sad situation.

SHERYLN: I'm not sure if we're talking about the same Minwoo but whoever Minwoo we're talking about, his character here is really sneaky and bad. tsk tsk.

He confessed but it's just not enough now.

ofhumming: Both guys are giving her a difficult time.

ezralaine: Yup, it's true :( Poor girl getting stuck in this situation.

DoRKii_ELF: Yeah he's bad! Taking advantage of the situation.

Kyuhyun needs a lot of making up to do.

eunhyukmylover: Kyu has to do a lot to get her back!

They're kinda both the bad guys now :|

She's protecting him even though she's hurt.

Hope you like this drama-filled update ;)

gabie_16: It seems like you're leaning towards Minwoo. haha ;)

jinmei_17: Unfortunately, the after party in Paris really happened :(

Hope you find this dramatic update exciting as well ^_~

yunhosyeobo: Let's just say Kyuhyun really did a bad, wrong move in Paris and Minwoo's taking advantage of his mistake.

He's gotten in between them already :|

jeahfujiwara: She believed him, and yes he told her the truth :|

Thanks! If you guys hate him here and if you feel sad for the couple, then I've done my job ^_^

SNSDlove: Tsk tsk They're giving our girl such a hard time.

kyuukihae: She's the victim here, poor her :( The guys are making it hard for her.

TyngTyng: Both guys acted bad & evilly in different ways. tsk tsk

aww...this chapter might make you sadder *hug*

YmiNgo: Minwoo here is actually the actor from Gumiho. sorry for the confusion ;)

Alina1225: Minwoo's plain evil here!! He's already succeeding! T_T

Hope you like this drama-filled update ;)

cupidzangel: Minwoo really came in the 'right' time to destroy their developing relationship. baaad!

Yes, I hope so ^_~

littlemisswriter: Evil minwoo!  Hope you like this dramatic update ^_~

adriana04: Minwoo will show up more in the future to create more trouble and drama.

kyuimchi: Now what will his family think of their situation. They like his 'wife' to be his real partner already.

Here comes more drama!! The two guys are giving her such a difficult time, poor her :(

He confessed now but it's not good enough.