Moving in

Game Of Love

IU & Seulong - Nagging

 


 

Kyuhyun and _______ met again after two weeks. They didn’t need to meet up at a café or anywhere outside anymore because they now have a ‘home’.

_______ surprised the crew when they saw her entering the apartment with 3 pots of plants in her hands.

She brought them down carefully on the floor before dusting her clothes off and at the same time greeting the staff who were already filming her.

_______ then went back down the apartment to get a box she brought a long with her from the car. She carried the medium sized box carefully while the cameraman filmed and unable to help her.

*whew* _______ fanned herself as she plopped down the couch. It was only the start of the day but she was feeling a bit tired from all the moving already.

Kyuhyun finally showed up just when ______ was about to ask about his whereabouts.

 

“What did you bring?” ______ asked as they sat in the center of their living room which was partly being occupied by various boxes.

Kyuhyun pulled a duffel bag towards him and opened the zipper to show ________ all the gadgets and techy stuff he brought.
”I brought my laptop, stereo speakers, Samsung DVD player, some dvd’s and albums.” Kyuhyun proudly showed ______ his items. He was already planning to set up the ‘home theatre system’ with the help of his manager. (I didn't say it in the last chapter, but let's just say that an LED tv was already mounted on the wall. Just in case you're wondering)

‘Typical.’ _______ thought as she observed how Kyuhyun’s belongings would suit more of a bachelor pad rather than a house with a girlfriend or his now wife.

“Well I guess we can just use your laptop and the dvd’s as our table and plates.” _______ said sarcastically.

“Well what about you?” Kyuhyun threw the question back.

“Fortunately, I’m more sensible than you.” _______ started to say as she got the box from behind her and took off the packaging tape.

There ______ brought out kitchen utensils, cutlery plus chopsticks, dinnerware and glassware that were covered in bubble wraps.

She also pointed out the peace Lilly plants that she bought earlier.
”Oh right. The hyungs also sent over items to congratulate and help us.” Kyuhyun almost forgot if not for his manager reminding him.

“Awww..did you threaten or intimidate them?” _______ asked teasingly as they started opening the boxes that came from his dorm.

“I only asked if they wanted to give us any gifts.” Kyuhyun replied casually.

Sungmin gave them a wine and champagne gift box. Leeteuk and Heechul shared and bought the couple a small coffee maker. Ryeowook sent a gift basket that had a cooking pan, spice bottles, red pepper paste, seaweed sheets, etc. Donghae and Eunhyuk contributed a cooking pot filled with instant food. A rice cooker from Shindong and a juicer from Yesung.

A ‘Couples devotional bible’ and another book about love & relationships were of course sent by Siwon.

“Oh wow. He gives Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung cell phones but we get these.” Kyuhyun commented which earned him a slight nudge on the side from ______.

“They really contributed a lot. We should be thankful for everything.” ______ told Kyuhyun off and smiled towards the camera as she sent a thank you video message to her brothers-in-law.

Kyuhyun then showed ______ the bedding set that was sent by a group of fans. The pillow cases, comforter and besheet were designed with Super Junior chibi characters all over.

“They are all so cute but I don’t think I would want to sleep on a pillow that has your face obviously illustrated on it.” _______ said in a joking matter as she continued to look at the pillow case.

“You’ll always have a good sleep if you use it.” Kyuhyun claimed before doing one of his famous impersonations of Sung Si Kyung. “Chal jayo.”

______ rolled her eyes to conceal how she felt deep inside, she felt like a total fangirl spazzing about how cool Kyuhyun sounded when he said good night.

 

The two started organizing the new stuff they brought by themselves and as well as the appliances that they got courtesy of the other Super Junior members.

They worked hand-in-hand in moving and sorting out their apartment and they finished after two hours or so.

“Do you want to eat already?” _______ asked Kyuhyun as the two cooled themselves down and tried to rest after working hard.

“Uhm…yes. But if you’re going to ask me to go out to the market to buy food then I’ll change my mind.” Kyuhyun said as he still was tired from the first day of moving in.

______ laughed at her husband as she got up from the couch.

“No need. Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Ryeowook oppa saved us today.” ______ said as she got the guys’ gifts and started looking through what she could cook for her and Kyuhyun. This was not how she wanted to show off her cooking skills on the first day but at the moment all they had were instant goods plus the eggs, Kimchi and frozen fish cake that she bought earlier to store in their refrigerator.

‘I guess I’ll just improvise and make this ramen as delicious as I can.’

 

And with that, the two spent a great time enjoying their first simple meal in their new home.


Sorry if it's a short and not that much of an interesting update.

 

Hey guys so I wanted to clarify the ‘bad guy’ and close friend’s role that I asked you guys to suggest.

Uhm without giving too much away, the bad guy (literally a man) is like the one who’ll be in the love triangle / scandal with our girl. The two would have gone through some sort of ‘unfinished’ history so…yeah.

I saw a lot who suggested Jonghyun or DBSK & other Super Junior members but since I’m trying to keep the environment/settings a bit ‘real’ I won’t be able to use them cause that would mean like a conflict within SM family?

There were a lot who also suggested Taecyon and I think he can work. I’m thinking of Noh Minwoo for the role too. Thought of Song JoongKi, but he’s too pretty and ‘gentle’ looking LOL.

Seohyun would still be appearing but not really a big threat to the couple.

As for the close friends, I need them to be her friends from before so I don’t think I can use the Super Junior members since she just met them (but they will appear a lot). They’re just going to make things more interesting but not really a threat as well. Haha

I may be taking some of your close friends’ suggestions plus I might add MBLAQ / Beast since I heard that they do play star craft.

But still, I just want to thank you all for all of the suggestions!!

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

StephyLeeDonghae: LOL I don't think we have elderly old people reading here. haha I was kind of thinking the same thing.

eunhyukmylover: aww...I'm happy you felt that way ^_^ more 'oppa' & jealous moments in the future ;) I know, I'm actually trying to find more gamer - kpop guys. Thanks for the suggestions!

chosanghee: YAY! I'm happy you loved the last update ^_^ aww..thank you so much. Well good news for you then, I will be writing a new Donghae story next month!! So you can see / read more about him again!

aww...I hope I can continue writing stories that you guys will love.

superkyumine: Thank you ^_^ Glad you like it.

alj1225: hmm..maybe? haha Hope you like this update ^_^ Thank you for the suggestions!!

pinkmonster: Thanks for the suggestions;) Yup, I'll put in jealousy moments in the future ^_~

hotkey: aww...no one really does aegyo for me ^_^ haha so here's your update, hope you like it ;)

yupthatsme: Seohyun a cause of jealousy? haha sure ;) Thanks for suggesting ^_^

cupidzangel: Yup, so we will so how they will truly act around each other off-cam in the future ;) Hope you like this update ^_^

kyuimchi: It's okay, I was like that too before. haha I'm glad you like the music, I really try hard to find what music would suit the chapter ^_^ Thanks for the suggestions and hope you like this update :)

pinkheadphones: Noted ^_~ Will write a jealousy moment about that in a future  'episode' ;)

hopelessromantic: LOL I agree about Yunho being hot. I think I'll skip AS now first since they're kind of the main stars in my last Hae 'Love Line' fic. Thank you for suggesting though ^_^

kpopislovee: Just spreading the Kyu love ^_~ Hopw you like this update.

SHERYLN: YAY! Annyeong!! ^_^ Yeah Kyu really thinks far ahead. haha Ooh you got me thinking about using the guys from CN Blue (minus Yonghwa). Thanks! ^_^

yunhosyeobo: They hide their feelings in a different / their own ways. haha Kyu won't be living the 'easy' life with her. LOL Thank you ^_^

kyuhaeyee: Glad you liked the last chapter. haha It's okay everyone has their own ideas and there were a lot of you who suggested Jonghyun. ^_~

sujuholic_15: I wouldn't either! haha Threat in the love life + crazy fan girls ;)

suju26kamz: Can you imagine Kyu doing housework with swag and all? haha ^_~ one step closer! Lots are suggesting Taec from 2pm too ;)

sjlalalalalove: Not healthy for him cause he gets bullied...and maybe jealous perhaps? haha  ^_~

gabie_16: YAY for them..one step closer? ;) Thanks for the suggestions ^_~ Most are actually suggesting Taec to be the bad guy. haha

celine_neji: They both have their worries. LOL Thanks for the suggestions unnie ^_~ Lots are suggesting as 2pm guys to be the bad ones. haha

ilovefishy: Yeah, jealous Kyu in the future ;) Thanks for suggesting your ideas ^_^ Hope you like this update.

kyuukihae: Both of them had their 'jealous' incidents at the last chapter. haha Ooh I like the girls you picked for the friends ;) Thanks for the suggestions! ^_^

ofhumming: Good looking neighbors / owners are a no no. I'll try to look into the ulzzang guys and girls ;) Thanks for the suggestions ^_^ Will definitely not use Lee Soo Man cause he doesn't fit the role. LOL

fishandpenguin: Thanks for the suggestions! ^_^ Might use ShinHye ;)

khishluv: Well their jealous moments now could be a part of their 'on-air' image, cause people are looking forward to those cute and jealousy moments. That's what I kind of noticed with some WGM couples so...yeah. haha

kyumee68: Bad me but I only discovered it this month. haha but I love it ^_^ aww...thank you! Hope you continue to love it. Hope you like this update ;)

lovethirst4music: I ♥♥♥ you guys ^_~ Super thank you for reading what I write!

Hope you like this update and thank you for the suggestions! ^_^