Long overdue

Game Of Love

Miss A - Love Alone

^Loving their new song. Surprised that it's in English :)  Kinda gives me the 'house' genre vibe.


 

_______ and Kyuhyun met in their home again to film a new episode of ‘We Got Married.’ Unlike their first and last conversation on the phone, the two did not show that much awkwardness once the camera’s started rolling.

The two casually talked and updated each other about their recent activities.

“We’re really exerting a lot of effort in enhancing our activities for Super Junior-M so it’s really tiring me out recently.” Kyuhyun shared this fact with _______ and involuntarily yawned afterwards. He really has been juggling a lot of work and it was taking a toll on him, that’s why he was hesitant in being part of We Got Married but that was how it usually was every time Super Junior promotes a new album.

Although _______ hasn’t really met Kyuhyun a lot of times, she noticed that his eyebags got darker than before.

Without saying anything else, _______ stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

Both became quiet since _______ was preparing something for Kyuhyun, the silence actually made Kyuhyun fall into a light slumber.

_______ busied herself with making a ginseng tea to hopefully combat her on-screen husband’s fatigue. She boiled slices of ginseng first before mixing it with chrysanthemum tea and honey so that that it won’t be too strong for Kyuhyun.

_______ tasted it first and adjusted the flavor a bit.

After a few more minutes, _______ went back to the living room and placed the cup of tea on the coffee table in font of Kyuhyun.

“I made you something.” _______ said as she shyly woke Kyuhyun up.

“What if I don’t like it??” Kyuhyun answered back as soon as his eyes opened.

“Nn-neh?” An obviously flustered _______ stuttered.

“I’m kidding.” Kyuhyun chuckled before getting the mug in front of him. The smell of the tea was really inviting and the hot temperature of the drink was just right to warm Kyuhyun up.

‘Maybe this is how it really feels like to be just a normal guy who comes home from work and gets taken care of by his special someone.’ Kyuhyun thought.

Kyuhyun was moved by _______’s sweet gesture and so he sincerely thanked her.

_______ let out a sigh of relief as she saw how Kyuhyun really liked and enjoyed the herbal drink she prepared.

She smiled when Kyuhyun finished the drink after just a few minutes.

 

Just then, the staff handed the couple their pink envelope.

Today you will meet with someone who is close to both of you.

 

Kyuhyun and ______ exchanged glances after reading the message. They weren’t sure who their mutual friends were and so they were pretty interested who their first guest would be.

“So I was actually surprised to know that you’re close to celebrities, like the guys from Beast and Mblaq. Who else are you friends with?” Kyuhyun curiously asked.

“Hmmm…well I was able to meet the girls from T-ARA recently since they attended an event to support the Global Starcraft League.But my closest idol friends are Min from Miss A, Hyuna from 4 Minute and Park Shin Hye.” ______ replied just to name a few.

“How about you? I’m sure you have a lot of celebrity friends but what I’m more curious about is who people ship you with. I heard about SeoKyu and KyuToria lots of times.” ______ teased Kyuhyun which made him shake his head in denial.

 

The two then decided that maybe it was best to make snacks for their first visitor. _______ went to the kitchen to whip up some light food while Kyuhyun fixed whatever needed to be fixed in the living room.

 

After a couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang. _______ placed the plate of sliced fruits on the table while Kyuhyun opened the door.

“Oh, Eric hyung-nim.” Kyuhyun greeted his senior formally and welcomed him inside. He was slightly confused as to why Shinwa’s leader Eric was their guest for the day.

“Oh…Eric sunbae?” _______ was surprised as well.

The two didn’t expect Eric to be their mutual friend…or well their sunbae in different cases.

After everyone settled down on the living room, Eric did some explaining as to how he was connected to both of them.

Shinhwa’s Eric is obviously a sunbae to Kyuhyun in the music / entertainment field, while _______ is a junior of Eric in their university. She was introduced to him by her other co-gamers and so he was like an older brother to her as well.

Eric was also an avid gamer in the past, in fact he was the one who introduced Kyuhyun to other pro-gamers that he knew.

“_______ remember that time that I told you that I was going to introduce you to someone but then you canceled at the last minute?” Eric reminded _______ about that one event she was supposed to attend before.

“Ah…yes.” _______ answered timidly, embarrassed about that moment. ______ remembered how she made up an excuse, a lie on why she couldn’t go on such short notice. Her boyfriend at that time suddenly and strictly prevented her to go out, he was strict and unreasonable but ______ just followed when she couldn’t persuade him…she didn’t know any better.

“Well, the person you were supposed to meet was Kyuhyun.” Eric’s revelation made the two widen their eyes in surprise. It seemed like their meeting has been long overdue and yet ‘fate’ still brought them together.

 

“Really?!” _______ still couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah, I was actually going to set the two of you up for a blind date.” Eric laughed a bit after admitting what his plan was in the past “What a coincidence that you guys are paired up now right?”

“Yeah it is hyung. Seems like it’s such a small world.” Kyuhyun was amazed at how things worked out.


 


 

 

Thanks to dubuontop891 for mentioning the fact about Eric & Kyuhyun, although I couldn’t find any article about them to expand more. haha

 

Some of you pointed out that since I chose Min to be the girl's friend, then it would be more complicated if Taecyeon was her ex-boyfriends since the two are in the same agency (plus Taec is an idol / jyp can't afford scandals here .lol) so I think I'm taking Taec off the list. Sorry I know there were a lot of you who wanted him as well, and I did want him too.

Now it's just a toss up between Minwoo or Ah In.

 

For comments, suggestions, random - serious talks...you guys can tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

kyuhaeyee: Yay! I'm glad you like it cause it really made me smile too! cute!

TyngTyng: I'm glad you feel that way ^_^ Hope you like this update

alj1225: Yeah! I'm happy with it ^_^ I'm going to put more off-screen chapters in the future to reveal more of their personal lives. Yeah, I actually didn't think of how Taec would complicate things since I chose Min to be her friend so yeah maybe the choice would be just between Minwoo or Ah In now ;)

kyuyul: Aww...it's okay. Hope you aren't stressed. Haha but Geun Suk always starts as the 'bad' / cold guy or well his aura in his shows. haha Vote noted.

Yay for Beast & Mblaq! ^_~ Romantic side soon.

smilingangel: Well I hope you like this update ^_^ Will show Kyu's romantic side in the future ;)

fluffyunicorn: awww...yay! Happy you love this ^_^ Hope you like this update.

kyuimchi: Played Bonamana as soon as I read it in your comment ^_^ haha

I actually could imagine Taecyeon playing the bad ex-boyfriend too. lol

I know, having writers block is so annoying. Upsetting cause I feel like you guys deserve more/better updates. haha But hopefully my mind won't go blank anytime soon ;) Thanks so much for understanding.

sujuholic_15: I think it suits him too but yeah...it would be complicated :|

chosanghee: Taec really seems like the tougher guy compared to Kyu. haha Yay for Mblaq & beast appearing ;) Hope this story keeps you interested.

nsarmiento78: I know, right? For me the magic words are: Free, discount or sale! haha aww..I can't put Khun cause he is with Victoria on the show with the two, if I'm trying to keep the setting realistic :( Hope you still like who'll end up being the bad guy.

sjlalalalalove: Yeah, this girl plus the show would make Kyu a bit crazy, I think. haha Vote counted ;)

kyuhyunloverElf: Team Minwoo? haha ;) sana kiligin ka pa once he appears na.

kyuhaeyee: sings *shy shy shy boy oh oh oh* lol. vote noted ;) Yeah Kyuhyun should step it up!

adriana04: Yeah, Taecyeon does give that 'bad' guy but hottie aura. haha Will reveal the ex later in the story ;) Hope you like this update.

kprincess1995: Vote counted ;) Yeah, they'll be friendlier off-cam soon enough ;) Hope you like this update.

jeahfujiwara: Vote for Minwoo counted ;) I really can imagine him playing the bad guy role ever since Gumiho. haha

ColaSmackles: Agreed!! I'm actually not that familiar with Yoo Ah In and just really looked him up after some of the readers suggested him. haha

Yeah since I do have a big crush on Hae too. haha

It's okay ;) Hope you're not stressed though

pinkheadphones: Team Taecyeon. haha

ofhumming: A lot are voting for the two of them ;) Well I saw your tweets about it. haha His team lost, right?

cupidzangel: I envy her, I want them to be my friends too. haha Yeah she'll get closer to them soon enough ;)

awww...thanks, hope you like whoever the ex-boyfriend turns out to be ;) Hope you like this update.

chara_aia: Haha well I think it's understandable since they knew her longer than he has but I'm sure he did feel a bit some-jealousy there.lol

Haha yeah, I wanna be friends with them too! ^_^

I think there are a lot of you who can't decide who to pick. haha

angel13: Yeah, I do feel like Geun Suk has that bad boy feel / aura, since his previous shows him being the cold one. lol

ilovefishy: Jealous kyu is still not that obvious but it will soon. haha

Agreed about Geun Suk! haha Yes for more jealous Kyu moments.

suju26kamz: I kinda made her seem like one of the boys in the last chapter. haha Kyuhyun has to step up his game. lol Romantic moments in the future ;)

kyumee68: I'm happy you feel that way ;) Yeah, actually that's my problem since Taec is in an idol group / same agency with Min (who's her friend) so maybe it will be more complicated if it's him :|

fishandpenguin: Glad you loved it! ^_^ Vote counted.

Yeah your opinion actually made me think and consider a lot of factors. Thanks for the comment :)

gabie_16: I so agree with you! haha ^_^

yunhosyeobo: I know, right. So Lucky!  Yeah they'll get close soon ;) They're married in front of the cameras though. haha ^_^ Her ex will be revealed in the future ;)

kpopislovee: Yeah Kyuhyun's is an outsider compared to the other guys. haha

hotkey: They'll be close soon ;) Hope you like this update.