Chapter 8— A hundred plus?!

Living a fairytale.

 

Narrator POV

__________ was skipping along the corridor when she bumped into the feminine looking one of the lot. She then realized, out of the seven of them, she has only actually interacted with three.

“Whoops, sorry,” she apologized and was about to skip off when he held onto her wrist.

“I heard you hurt yourself. Are you alright?” he asked her in a gentle voice.

“You can see into the past too?” she asked innocently up into his eyes and blinking.

He let out a soft giggle and replied, “Nope, but I have super sonic hearing.” He gave her a smile as she made and ‘O’ shape with his lips.

“I also heard you calling Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun hyun oppas,” he pursed his lips in jealously and continued, “Call me Sungjong oppa too!”

He started to stamp his feet childishly on the ground. __________ looked up him baffled and then started to roll on the floor in laughter holding her stomach to surpress the pain.

She stood up once again and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Are you sure you’re my oppa? You look younger then me, or at least my age,” she asked still trying to hold in her laughter from the previous scene.

Sungjong gave her an amused look and said, “So you’re 118 years old?”

This time __________’s jaw dropped, literally and Sungjong had to push it up for her to shut it close.

“Yo-you’re 118 yea-years o-old?” she stuttered out as Sungjong nodded with a smug look on his face.

“Sunggyu hyung’s, 122, Dongwoo hyung’s, 121, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol hyung’s are 120 and Myungsoo hyung’s 119,” Sungjong explained as __________ swallowed a lump down in .

“Ah I s-see. We-well then I gu-guess you-re re-really my o-oppa huh?” she stuttered out once again.

Sungjong let out a hearty laugh and patted her on the head, “Don’t worry, we don’t act that age at all.” Sungjong thought back to the time when Sunggyu panted hard when they raced through the forest and continued, “Most of the time anyways. So how about it? Sungjong oppa! Say it with me, Sung-jong-o-ppa!”

“Sungjong oppa,” she squeaked out as Sungjong asked her to say it again louder.

“Sungjong oppa,” she said once more but Sungjong demanded she screamed it out.

“SUNGJONG OPPA!” she yelled out as Sungjong jumped up and down clapping his hands together in glee.

He then skipped off to God-knows-where while __________ continued in the direction she was heading to.

Walking past Hoya’s room once again, she overheard his soft low voice behind the slightly opened door.

“How are you up there mum, are you doing well? It’s my birthday today, did you forget? I wish you were here…” she overheard Hoya and quickly hid behind the wall.

‘It’s Hoya-shi’s birthday today?’ with a snap of her finger, she had planned the perfect party.

--

As promised, since I did not update last night, another chapter will be up later tonight (: 

--

Tuesday—04:38PM (Singapore)

twentynine march twothousandandeleven.