Chapter 4— Failed Escape.

Living a fairytale.

 

Your POV

I ran down the long dark hallways all the way back to the room I was in when I woke up for this weird dream.

“That’s right, I’m probably just having a really bad, but feels so real, nightmare,” I tried convincing myself as I burst through the doors and ducked down under the covers.  “Yupps, __________, just go back to sleep and later on you’ll wake up back at home in your own bed, in your own room, in your own house.”

I closed my eyes tightly and pulled the covers up above my nose.

“Argh! This is not working!” I sat up in frustration and decided the next best thing to do was, escape.

I tiptoed quietly to the door and took a peek out. ‘Hmm, I wonder where they are’ I asked myself. Then I gently opened the door wider and slipped out. Creeping along the hallways, I felt like I was some secret agent on an important mission.

I rubbed my neck as I felt a tickle against it. “Aish, what is that,” I turned around frustrated as the tickle got to me. There I was, face to face with the leader. My eyes opened wide, I froze for a split second and then made a run for it.

 There came a huge door in view and I ran even faster. I pushed as hard as I could and ran out into a vast green field. Not looking back, I ran through a forest and just kept running and running without stopping. Feeling that I had lost them, I slowed down my pace and came to a stop. Bending over and resting my hands on my knees, I took in deep and heavy breathes.

“Good, lost them,” I assured myself taking a seat on a boulder.

“Boo,” I heard a husky voice and jumped back, falling over. I looked up to see Dongwoo right in front of me. Soon I was surrounded by all seven of them.

I curled up into a ball and clamped my hands together and begged, “Please don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything you say, I promise!”

Then I heard stifles of laughter and looked up. All seven of them were laughing at me.

This totally threw me off. “What’s with you guys and laughing at me?!” I asked outraged.

They then stopped and looked at me with deadly eyes. “Grab her,” the leader instructed as Dongwoo and another grabbed my arms and started to drag me back to their place.

I screamed and tried struggling out of their grasp, but obviously failing. “Let go of me!” I tried kicking them with my legs but got hurt back in the end.

‘Are these guys made of stone of something?’ I asked myself, baffled by how sore my legs were from kicking them.

They threw me onto the sofa and stared me down.

“Look, we only brought you here because you wished someone would take you away. And being the nice beings we are, we did,” Dongwoo explained.

“But what are you guys?” I asked timidly.

The leader nodded towards a feminine looking one and he said, “Vampires.”

“Ha, yea,  and I’m the queen of Narnia. Seriously,” I joked.

In a split second, one with deep eyes and thick eyebrows was right in front of my face. “We’re not lying,” he hissed showing me his fangs.

My eyes widened and that’s when I black out.

Narrator POV

“Great. Nice work Hoya,” Dongwoo snarled as Hoya walked back to his corner and leaned against the wall.

Sungyeol walked towards the sofa and picked __________ up bringing her back to her room.

“What do we do now hyung?” Sungjong asked their leader, Sunggyu.

He let out a sigh and just replied, “Guess we have to wait for her to wake up and explain everything clearly to her. And this time, don’t screw it up.” Sunggyu glared at Hoya while he just looked away arrogantly.

Myungsoo made his way to __________’s room and saw Sungyeol place the covers over her. “Do you feel it hyung?” Myungsoo asked as Sungyeol gently placed a strand of hair behind __________’s ear. With a nod of his head the two walked out of the room.

“She’s not a normal human being,” Sungyeol gently closed the door behind them.

--

Chapter 4! I'm done with chapter 5 already (: I might put it up later tonight. I'm getting my guitar today! Like finally after 3 years of wanting one. So I am totally stuck on 'Nothing's Over" I've practically played it 12 times a day since it's release. /shrugs/ It's awezums. (: Comment and Subcribe! 

--

Wednesday—03:08PM (Singapore)

twentythird march twothousandandeleven.