Chapter 3— Strangers.

Living a fairytale.

Your POV

I felt the sun against my cheek and slowly opened my eyes. I looked up and found the room to be a little different. I sat up groggily and realized I was not in my room anymore. I started to panic and fumbled out of bed. Being the klutz I am I tripped over the blanket.

“Argh!” I yelled as I landed in a strong pair of arms. I looked up and came face to face with one of the best-looking people I have ever seen. Coming back to my senses and realizing he was a total stranger. I pushed myself out of his arms and straightened back up.

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” I yelled in frustration.

He just looked at me and gave a slight smirk.

‘Oh, this dude so did not just smirk at me,’ I thought to myself as my eyes opened wide.

He started to walk away and I stood there totally dumbstruck. Deciding to find out where I was, I decided to follow him. Taking a peek out the door, he was gone.

“Where did he go?” I thought a loud. “Oh !” I jumped back as he appeared right in front of my face once again. I wanted to punch him, but before I could, he walked off again. I huffed out a breath of frustration and walked in the same direction.

As we walked, I noticed that the ceilings were really high and that the whole place was rather dark with only candles here and there to light it up. Being a little intimidated, I walked a little faster to catch up to that mysterious guy. He then stopped at a huge door with golden handles. He jerked the door opened and my jaw dropped at the sight.

It was a huge room with a long dining table and chairs by it. I then noticed that there were six people sitting down by the table. The mysterious guy then took a seat as well while I stood there, frozen like a statue.

“Yo, yo! Anyone home?” I then saw someone waving his hand in front of my face. I cowered back a bit by his strong appearance until he gave me a smile.

“Hi! I’m Dongwoo~” he sang as he held out his hand. I was a little taken a back and slowly placed my hands in his. With a shake, I started to calm down a little. “Come join us!” he said excitedly as he pulled me into the seat next to his.

‘Wait, what am I doing? These guys probably kidnapped me!’ I suddenly came to realization and stood up as I banged my palms against the table.

“Who are you guys, and why have your brought me here?” I demanded to know. I looked up to see six pairs of eyes looking at me full of confusion and that mysterious guy smirking again.

Then the guy at the head of the table spoke up, “Well, you asked as to bring you here.” I looked at him like he was out of his mind.

“Are you out of your mind? I don’t even know you guys!” I retorted back.

“Well, technically, you wished for someone to bring you out of where you were,” another answered.

I looked at them baffled and suddenly had the flashback of my wish on the candle. I mentally slapped myself and sat down quietly.

“I didn’t exactly mean bring me out literally,” I mumbled quietly to myself.

It was then that seven cups of red liquid were served to the guys and I was served fish and chips.

I looked to the other guy sitting next to me and asked, “It’s that all your guys eat?” he gave a slight nod and I continued, “Can I try some?” I felt six pairs of eyes on me.

“Are you sure? It’s sour,” he asked unsure.

“Oh! I love sour things!” I replied, clapping my hands together and totally forgetting that I was in a room of seven guys I just met. He slid the cup towards me and I took a small sip. Almost immediately I spat the revolting stuff out and looked at them in horror.

“WHAT ARE YOU?!”

--

Tuesday—12:30AM (Singapore)

twentysecond march twothousandandeleven.