Chapter 7— Vulnerable.

Living a fairytale.

 

Your POV

“Dongwoo oppa, can I ask you something?” I asked nervously picking on my fingernails.

He looked up at me and gave me a warm smile, “Go right ahead.”

“Well,” I stared off with a slur and started making circles with my foot against the ground.  “Firstly, what’s that guys name.. the one that’s so fierce and the one that told me that yes, you were vampires?”

“Hoya?” he replied with an eyebrow cocked up.

“Ah, Hoya-shi. Well, why does he hate me?” I questioned him giving him a sad pout.

Dongwoo oppa let out a small laugh as he then looked at me, “Hoya doesn’t hate you. In fact, he’s the one that heard your cry for help and brought you here.”

I opened my eyes wide at this and gave him a questioning look, “Chongmal?” He nodded in reply. However I was not convinced and asked another question, “Then why was he so angry when I entered his room?”

“Well, for one, he hates it when people enter his room, he feel it is his only space where he can truly be alone with his thoughts. Secondly, you cut your finger right?” he pointed to my now healed finger.

“How did you..” I was cut off by his reply, “I can see into the past.”  I nodded in understanding.

“We’re vampires __________-ah and we drink blood. Out of all of us, Hoya is the least vulnerable and has a harder time overcoming the drive to drink blood. He may seem tough, but on the inside he’s a very soft and sensitive person.”

Now I understood why he got so angry.

“Thanks Dongwoo oppa! I better go wash up now,” I slapped my hands together and was about to walk back into the house when Dongwoo spoke up, “__________-ah! Remember to be at the dining room at 8PM later, dinner.”

“Deh!” I yelled back and skipped up back to the room to wash up.

--

Sorry guys, super uber short chapter today! D: I have to go off for dance lessons now. I'll try an update another chapter later at night, if not double update tomorrow. (: So for now, ciaos! Oh! Happy Birthday to my lovely, talented, Lee Howon Hoya <3 #Howontodance. 

--

Monday—04:23PM (Singapore)

twentyeight march twothousandandeleven.