Chapter 6— Tricks.

Living a fairytale.

 

Your POV

I walked down to the living room and saw Dongwoo-shi sitting on the sofa with his feet on the coffee table while watching television.

“Hi Dongwoo-shi,” I said softly with a wave, still kind of intimidated by his strong appearance.

He looked up and jumped right up onto his feet, “__________-ah! Come sit with me!”

I moved closer to him and sat next to him realizing he was watching that Twilight movie.

He growled at the part where Edward showed to Bella how he shined under the sunlight.

“Stupid humans ruining our perfect image. How the hell is it possible to glow when sun hits you? Retarded,” he cursed and crossed his arms across his chest.

I giggled slightly at his annoyance.

“Wanna see something cooler __________-ah?” he asked me with a look of excitement. I slowly nodded my head and he took my hand and dragged me outside.

Even thought I ran outdoors this morning, I never really got to admire its beauty. The house was actually situated on a hill and there was a very wide-open space of grass surrounding it. Around the grass patch was the forest I ran into.

“Come here,” Dongwoo-shi pulled towards the back and there came in view the most beautiful garden I have ever seen.

He then took out a piece of paper and suddenly, it caught on fire.  In a split second it was gone and there in his hands was a beautiful rose.

“Hey, I know this trick…” I told him, remembering the magician mum and dad hired when it was my 12th birthday.

However, what happened next caught me off guard. The beautiful rose has transformed into a red humming bird. It started to tweet a song and Dongwoo-shi lifted it off into the sky.

“Now, I don’t know that trick,” I told him in wonder.

Taking both my hands in his, he clamped them closed and lifted it closer to his face. I started to flush as his cooling breath came into contact with my skin. Opening them up, a pretty pink butterfly fluttered out of my palms.

“That was so cool!” I jumped up and down happily watching the butterfly fly away.

“__________-ah,” Dongwoo called my name and I looked at me with a smile still on my face. “Can you call me Dongwoo oppa?” he asked, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

I giggled at his cuteness and skipped up to him. Bending down slightly to look right into his eyes, since he was looking down on the ground, I cheekily replied making a popping sound with my lips at the end, “Dongwoo oppa!”

He looked up at me and gave me a wide smile, “That sounds good.”

 ‘I could actually get used to this,’ I thought quietly to myself. ‘But what happens to daddy?’

--

So I might not be able to update during the weekend, I know weird huh? Usually people update on the weekends and are busy during the weekdays but meh. I have stuff on on the weekends. Subscribe and comment please! <3

--

Thursday—11:41PM (Singapore)

twentyfourth march twothousandandeleven.